pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun#StunThreshold
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone post a cleave build?

Why does the Scion even exist at this point.

Doesn't Daresso's Defiance do the same thing as Kintsugi but just better and more reliable? Why would you use Kintsugi then?

given I have blasphemy on warlord's mark, should I spend 3 points to get 15% reduced enemy stun stun threshold and 30% stun duration or spend 3 points to get 15% increased effect of curses?
my objective is permastunning map bosses

Someone bls respond

ok bye
poeurl.com/be8w

twinned volcano boss with extra proj is one of the few road blocks I've encountered as SRS this league

most tough bosses I can wear down eventually, but this double nigger was raining down an armageddon of assrape from 2 screens away and impossible to curse as a totem

they don't even remotely provide the same defensive benefits
stupid animeposter

>permastunning map bosses

Get stun threshold.
Bosses have natural curse resistance. Your Warlord's Mark is only going to be 40% effective against most map bosses and 20% effective against Guardians/Shaper.

the answer to that question is obvious if you do the math

bosses have 60% less curse effectiveness so your +15% extra isn't doing jack shit, it's 3 points for +6% increased effect

waifufags

just like 2 weeks ago there was one of those actively recommending new people to play scion

>exalt market on softcore legacy
what the fuck

Let me rephrase that

Can someone post a cleave build for berserker?

But they do? Sure Kintsugi gives you flat 20% less damage taken so it can also reduce magic damage but it is negligible since you will always be hit so it will rarely work while Daresso's will always be up for that one hit if you attack speed is up to par.

why even play poe if you cant make your own builds?

anyone need this thing

She's cute

>more reliable
>only when there's fodder nearby to kill
>can have the same effect on any chest with a spare red socket for enduring cry

Daresso's Defiance is shit m8.

>but I have to press a button

Fuck off. Manually buff yourself for encounters and don't be a lazy sack of shit.

Quick /poeg/ have about 280-300 c on legacy hc I want a build that will let me experience up to t15, highest i've reached is t11

TOTEMS

I'm not going to argue with this level of stupidity
take your (You) and leave the premises

>b-but t-t-t-t-tt-talismans are shit
>n-no one w-would use them...

I'll take it, what's you IGN?

>watch stream with shadows enabled
>game actually looks decent
I wish I didn't have to play on playdoh mode

>watching streams
t. underage

I see
how much reduced stun threshold should I get to achieve my goals? I can stunlock dominus and other shit tier map bosses with 100%, but Izaro is giving me trouble.

I feel like if I get over 21% of stun chance I can start focusing on attack speed, damage and stun duration.

exilesuicidehotline

>if it's listed at 100ex, then it's worth 100ex!
impeccable logic, shitcrow

disgusting

Flaskfinder BV or HoWaA ST Raider, want to do all breaches and guardians?

the point is, even a mediocre-roll 3rat is better than a top roll astra

Rip

I remember this game. Last time I played I was playing on a hardcore league and doing the 2nd lab solo. I opened some door and there was argus with 2 tormented spirits. Before I could say "oh fuck" I was stunned.
A few seconds later, I was dead.

I managed to die after killing the Arachnid Tomb boss. No, seriously. I fucking died after killing it. Still have no idea what the hell happened

stun threshold has a soft cap at 75% but it's still very beneficial past that ('soft cap' in this case means you gain steady returns instead of accelerating returns), warlord's mark is also essential at stunning high life targets.
If you have warlord's mark and 75% stun threshold, then against a map boss you would need to deal 2% of the boss's life in one hit for any chance to stun them at all.

boss arena has 2 fireplaces that act like burning ground and you were standing in one of them like a retard

right now I have 101%. with 2 more levels I will have 116%. according to this table

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun#StunThreshold

I have to deal aprox 0.96% of the nigga's life to stun him.
If Izaro has 1,154,810 of HP as redditards are saying, I would have to deal 11k per hit to have a chance to stun the fucker (I don't know how to add warlord's mark to the equation)

if I get a 5link I can have 10% more stun threshold reduction
if I get another weight of the empire jewel I will have 40% of chance of dealing 2x double damage on heavy strike
since I deal 4-8k of damage per hit... goddam fuck that

jesus fuck this is way too much investment

OK a 5 link I would have to deal only 9.6k of damage
that's still not enough I think
I have wasted all my chaos orbs already to buy gear

turns out having to invest into stun and still needing to deal big hits to stun would be more reliable and consistent if you invested in dps and leech instead

i used it for ek totems works really well since you want to be on both the right and left side of the tree it saves you 12 skill points with a way of the shadow

how are you not doing 10k damage per hit?

getting vinktar square as ssf is L I T E R A L L Y impossible

so should I go for the life leech nodes on duelist's area? I'm already using faster attacks instead of multistrike to get fatter hits and using a piledriver instead of marohi to get a bit faster because fatter hits don't stunlock and marohi is fucking shit. wasted 1C on it.

I suck at this game my man

run perandus maps
I've got 3 agnerod staves from cadiro already

How much would it cost to completely respec a character? I really don't feel like a complete new character but I feel I might want to reexamine my build

It finally happened bros. 2.4k hours. Lsc. I usually play hc but this league my gf wanted to play but not in hc.

First South African to get a Mirror? Hopefully.

neversinks filters are objectively the best

checkmate autists

are you using a weapon you found on the twighlight strand in cruel or something?

I last played four years ago. Quit because the constant skill tree resets kept shitting up my build. Came back the other day and it's good again, but I'd like to make a second main.

I'd like to play a block-based ES/Armor character. I remember a templar like that worked well back then.

Is it still doable? It used to rely on Aegis Aurora and stacking tons of defenses so you were an invulnerable wall with massive resists. Could you make an inquisitor like that for example?

Tried to check the official forums for ideas but it's all totemfaggotry and other shit like that for the current patch.

>fragments in currency tab
retard

>First South African to get a Mirror? Hopefully.
you don't get an achievement for that, nerdo

flip off

also I was thinking that investing on warlord's mark like getting a helmet with the enchantment and getting the scion's nodes would make it easier to get a chance to stun.

I bought it for 7c and it's much better than a marohi I was using

Where the hell else would you put them???

play duelist, pick gladiator, use sunder/eq with a BoR and aegis, have a soultaker/varunastra as your weapon

>South African

what's your tree/ links? how are you doing so little damage with a like a 400 dps weapon?

>totems
FREE drops

rofl why do you care about that? 1 frag,

It's true user. I'm just excited :o)

poes

faster attacks, physical attacks support and stun support on heavy strike

I didn't count the firegolem and fortify on that number but still

>(I don't know how to add warlord's mark to the equation)
with no curse effectiveness it takes care of 4% out of the 20% chance to stun you need to get any chance to stun (10% on normal, non-curse-resistant enemies)
so it drops that 0.96% hp to 0.96 * ( (20 - 4) / 20 ) = 0.77% max life.

>I didn't count the firegolem and fortify on that number but still

why aren't you counting things that increase your damage?

I can get you a 5l if you need one and softcore. Not the best tho.

that's not that bad
I can already stunlock 99% of things though, izaro and malachai are my worries now

the difference wouldn't be that big
and I have to do normie things right now so I'm rushing on the information I'm giving
>I have write scientific project
>I have to study
>I have to prepare classes
meanwhile I'm thinking of an excel formula to find out how much stun threshold reduction I need to stunlock Izaro

fuck me
fuck me

I'm POOR user
POOR

It's for free, my fellow nigger.

Yeah, I was thinking soultaker.

However, wouldn't Templar have lots of elemental support and that ascendancy that nullifies all enemy resists?

Also wish the Duelist wasn't so fabulous.

you want max block as melee you go duelist or necromancer

why would you want to ignore ele resists with templar when you're doing phys damage?

>spend 30c rerolling a diviner's for 3 quantity modifiers
>2 turn the other cheek
>3 rain of chaos
>2 struck by lightning
>cartographer's delight
>the scholar
>death
>the catalyst
>2 emperor's luck
>the throne
>the sigil
>loyalty
>the rabid rhoa
and miscellaneous shit cards like carrion crow that i didnt even pick up

well good thing chaos orbs are worthless now or else i'd be pretty upset

oh who am i kidding, im still upset. fuck these retarded faggots who keep paying to add their shitty meme divination cards to the game that add no fucking purpose except filling strongboxes with more worthless SHIT. haha electrocuting jewelry are you fucking kidding me? for what purpose?

>gamble
>lose
>get mad

forgot your anime photo

>rolling div boxes with chaos

fucking why?

Can somebody give me the basic gestalt on why Taste of Hate is so good?

i would chaos it a few times to get at least 2 quantity mods

I would feel bad
how about 1 vaal? I have zero chaos orbs

>spend 30c rerolling a diviner's for 3 quantity modifiers
sh*tcrow

wait 2 vaals
from what I'm seeing on poe.trade
is that good?

shut the fuck up you stupid nigger, fuck off and stop filling threads with your pointless useless posts. autistic fucking nigger. fuck you. every single thread you just make useless shit posts. why do you even live? fuck off.

20% phys damage taken as cold when you have 75% cold resist = 15% phys damage reduction

and it gives you more damage too

you don't roll arcanists with chaos, do you?

quick /poeg/ give me a good sunder build

>chayula breach
>kill everything
>two splinters

i love this meme

faux phys resist if that is a problem for you or you do phys-heavy bosses
also tooltip warriors like the extra cold damage

Whisp me.
IGN: IDont

physical damage doesn't have good mitigation but elemental damage has 75% from your resists if they're capped, so converting physical damage taken to cold means you basically reduce that portion by almost 75% (this is also why lightning coil is good).
on top of that it automatically nullifies the only real drawback this would have: risk of being frozen.
free hatred is also great.

quick /poeg/ spoonfeed me i'm a retarded redditshit who can't think for himself

t. edgy redditor blog

100% light convo brain rattler champ

no, but the average contents of an arcanist is way less than the average on a diviner

b-but i'm a marauder

t. fat ugly autistic fucking loser who will never amount to anything in life and whose only enjoyment comes from shitposting in a dead general who genuinely needs to reconsider his life choices but refuses to even think about his situation because thats when the suicidal thoughts come in

then you should go earthquake

>CoC still does damage
>Deal damage using a movement skill
>constantly shield charge around map
>fast clear and boss kill
>Like vaal fireball but dont have to worry about souls
>only a handful on ladder
why does no one play CoC anymore?

Isn't there some elemental attack based melee build for inquisitor? I'm already playing a CI shadow so it might end up feeling pretty samey.

Maybe I should just look into casters.

I noticed that this league Div boxes gave way more crap ones than before.Confirmation bias most likely but seriously,haven't gotten even 1 useful card out of them this league (and i've found more than 10 boxes) while last league i'd get a good one every 1-2 boxes.

t. mad edgy redditor blog

then swap the bor for a devotos and use whatever two handed weapon you feel like?

Die then you fucking Karui shits.

>eq
>better than sunder
o i am laffing

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

>chaos is worthless
>keys are worthless
>challenges are uninteresting with some of the worst rewards in recent memory
>game is still optimized like a pile of shit
>nobody identifies rares
>everything is overpriced
>1 reply out of 20 whispers if you want to buy something < 5 chaos
>headhunter is retarded and a sad excuse for 'end game item'
>shaper is easy
>leaguestones are just another currency sink for leveling efficiently
>GGG's mtx team stopped caring long ago (lmao funny hat!)
>no word of trading in 3.0
>this general is dead
>im still playing the game