Who's in the wrong?

who's in the wrong?

blue most likely

the blue one you retard

Blue, unless you're withholding information about a priority road from us.

depends who has the right of way

there is not enough information to tell based on that picture

The guy who didn't wait for Red to pass before turning? though, it looks like Blue was well into his turn before Red came so i'm going to say Red. plus it looks like it hit the rear part of his car which would usually make insurance companies side with the person who was hit in the rear.

blue is crossing traffic, therefore is at fault for not yielding to red

Unless red has a stop sign and blue does not, which would be a weird situation.

the blue is at fault, but if the red would have been able to stop in time, the red one is partially at fault.

Incorrect. If there really is no signage or road markings or anything, the logical assumption is that the entire area is equal access roads. Here in Germany it automatically applies to

I'm so glad insurance doesn't do this percentage bullshit where I live. Blue is at fault, period.

Blue definitely is at fault, but a partial fault for red may be determined if it was speeding or if it had enough distance for an emergency brake manouver and failed to.

I'm so glad I live in a country where people can't just crash full speed into someone who violates their right of way if they would've been able to brake.

The one driving a BMW.
Always.

Are you retarded?

If there's no signs or lights, the person who needs to cross another lane of traffic to get to his destination should ALWAYS yield to the traffic in said lane. The only way Red could be at fault, is if he was going a significant speed faster than the limit, and Blue thusly misjudged the amount of time he'd have to complete his turn. But even then, Blue would have some fault.

No, are you? Here's a translation of the first article of the local road laws:

(1) The participation in public traffic requires constant caution and mutual consideration.

(2) Every traffic parcipant has to act in a way not to harm others or put others at risk, or obstruct or disturb others to an unnecessary degree.

And why does it exist? Because it makes perfect sense.

in my situation, red has a stop sign and blue has 100% right of way.

OP's picture does not have road signs described, so we have to assume that blue is not yielding to red, who has the right of way.

The reason I said unless he was withholding information is because in my country it's not uncommon for main roads to take a turn and side roads to continue on straight, in which case blue would've had the right of way, but in which case there would've also been road markings and signs.

Also in this case blue would've had to indicate, otherwise it would've been reasonable to assume it meant to go straight.

Blue's fault.

So curious OP
Why do you ask? Recently in a wreck ?

Euro fags will actually defend the blue car.

Nobody here is defending the blue car. It's merely possible for both parties in a crash to have made mistakes. Blue definitely failed to yield, but red could've been speeding or could've failed to do a braking manouver.

But nobody here is questioning the fact that the blue car is an audi or beamer faggot.

If the red car was in fact speeding then then orange crash "explosion" would have been depicted much more largly to convey the ammount of energy being released in the collision.

>red could've been speeding or could've failed to do a braking manouver
That's still on blue's poor decision making because he's the one that's yielding.

So if you see someone blocking your right of way with enough time to react you'll simply continue on and crash into him because it's his fault?

Hey idiot!! If red was speedin it would have looked like this!!!
So in conclusion the blue car must have been a beemer or audi faggot!!
Its called logic Veeky Forumstards!! Get some of it!

OBSESSED

wrong

shred you license

>oops, I drank too much bleach and lived

>Blue
>Why is this a question?
>Or are you one of those that thinks red should slow down to let blue pass even though they don't have the common right of way

>>Or are you one of those that thinks red should slow down to let blue pass even though they don't have the common right of way
In other words a eurofag.

I had a moron friend crash like blue and blame it on red. It's blue's fault, although if red has a stop sign and followed it then there's no reason a crash should have occurred.

A stop sign is clearly not part of the scenario here.

Something tells me OP crashed his car and is now having an argument with a pal about who's fault it really was and came here hoping someone would back him up.

here in Hongcuver blue would be 100% at fault but it wouldn't stop the chinaman driving blue from getting our and shouting "You hit me! You hit me! You pay right now! No insurance! You Pay!"

Blue is 100% at fault

Well clearly red could have just slowed down and honked his horn or made some attempt to swerve, but he is an aggressive loose cannon who caused an unnessecary accident to make some kind of point that only made sense to him.

Dont get me wrong blue is a fuckwit but maybe he stalled out or misjudged or something. He is a shit driver but at least he isnt decisively causing accidents. Like maybe hes under a lot of pressure at work and isnt thinking straight, maybe hes a paycheck away from fixing those brake rotors, he has his reason for the bad turn. He fucked up but he deserves to make it home in one piece. He will probably go home to his wife whilst red will go home and drink a fifth of jack and beat his dog.

I just feel kind of bad for red even though hes a ticking time bomb. Like there was maybe a glint of hope or optimism many moons ago but life whittled that away into a hardened psycho who mows people down needlessly. Not for fun. I feel like 'fun' has long since eclipsed for red. He hit blue to prove to himself that hes not weak, that he is still a predator, that he wont fall victim to the cruelty of life that stalks him at every turn.

I feel like this parable is a metaphor for the human condition.

>drives a blue car to a unrewarding, unfullfilling job everyday and gets shit on by his boss.

Exactly., I dont think blue is some yahoo out on a joyride, he is just a guy who is trying to put food on his family's table and is trying to shake off that sinking feeling that encompasses him to the point of distraction. That unsettling sense of shame of self proclaimed mediocrity and wasted potential. Maybe he knows he can do better. Maybe blue was driving along thinking about all the shots he didnt take, all the life he let pass him by, letting it eat away at him like his bleeding ulcer, until he was consumed by that dark black tidal wave of despair. Blue isnt just his car, its his mood. Maybe the turn was a cry for help. Maybe he caught the glare of red's cold dead eyes and thought for just a second, that he had a window out of the hell he calls his life. He needed a dark savior and red had just the disposition to go through with the deed. Maybe he was challenging the gods, daring them to strike him down. For that brief second he forgot who he was. The insomnia, caffeine, and xanax, for just a second turned him into the man he knew he could be, the fearless hero he'd become when he grew up, the cocky hard-turning tight-driving hero that he swore he'd be after college.

I think deep down, society is at fault for the crash.

I didnt read ALL of your nonsens in your first post I'm certainly not gonna do it this time either.

in the absence of other traffic controls, blue is the most guilty here
blue should not attempt to turn through oncoming traffic without sufficient space/time to do so

Im using mimi and I thought "I drive a honda element" was the joke; I laughed.

Consider re-evaluating your lifestyle choices in regards to breathing

OP for not being clear

The artist.

OBSESSED, though.

Are you taking a test soon or something? This is so fucking obvious

The red car has to wait for the blue car since right turns get priority

Both, but blue more than Red.