POST YOUR TASTY HEROES (You)s

youtube.com/watch?v=1MA9FMn-XHM

Faye sure it cute!

This is my wife!

Shit taste.

This.

Good Wife!

>Cucked by Silas

just started playing yesterday, finished the "lunatic" mode spamming the 20 free stam potions

this is what i ended up with, and now ill uninstall and never touch it again

Why is there no fanart of Nephenee actually on the farm?

Bully the bunny~

Faye will die alone!

>mentally ill psychopath
>good wife
(lol

post account

cute

Anyone having problem with heroes right now? I'm having loooooong loading times.

Did you want it to look bigger than it is?

Cucking Silas!

I like Hana

I must admit I got confused at first, then I remembered some NPC told me seconds ago that the gameplay separated the parties anyway

But that's not Peri

What skills have you inherited?

Switch to cell data for awhile. One time it just wouldn't load on my home network. Thought I was banned.

I agree. She really is cute. I hope that she's at least a decent character. I don't expect her to have much plot relevance though.

So, what's your current arena team? What did you inherit on them? How good are they actually?

Anyone else have a shit ton of feathers and doesn't know what to use them on? All the units I got as 5 stars cover every posible role.

>tfw too intelligent to give enough of a shit to actually actively hate fictional character(s)
>just like the ones that appeal to me and behave indifferently to the rest

>Easily kill 3/4ths of enemy team.
>Their Hector rapes my team.

Catria should kill herself.

Linde is the only unit I've inherited anything onto. Desperation is just silly, and Moonbow is pretty good.

just max out a shit character to fuck with people

So is Arthur/Niles Arthur's best support?

From the previous thread I gotta agree that Thracia 776 does throw bullshit at you, but strangely enough the difficulty is what makes Thracia really damn fun.

good to see the majority of the replies had good taste

Had connection problems a few days ago too. Turns out my university WiFi probably blocks Nintendo ips. As soon as I switch to using VPN it connects smoothly.

AGAIN STAFF

My current team is Linde, Nowi, Lucina and Hector. Hector has Wings of Mercy and Pivot, Lucina has Fury and renewal, Nowi has Bonfire and swordbreaker and Linde has desperation, swift sparrow and moonbow

>Rolling for Bunnycina
>Suddenly a wild upgrade appears
HOLY SHI-

>+Def,-Spd
S-She's usable right?

I wish I had this problem. Instead I'm wishing I had 100,000 feathers for the things I want to upgrade, like Nino, Cecilia, and eventually good Xander.

Why are you not plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy RIGHT NOW???

Ryoma, Linde, Julia, and Ninian. They all have the cookie cutter Moonbow/Fury/Vantage/Desperation builds on them. Pretty happy as a F2P.

Next on my list of things to do:
- feed him an Abel
- use 20k feathers on Hana
- feed Hana to him, too

I wish having a husbando who is shit wasn't so expensive.

>upgrade

Not really. More like sidegrade.

I only have a few (you)s. There really should be a reward for multiple defenses.

What FE boss could take on Makuta

Fuck you for using Julia. The only character I can't properly deal with on Arena.

Linde is definitely an upgrade, but with -SPD, she might as well go into the trash.

Do not lewd the dragon loli.

Nowi - Rally Speed and Swordbreaker
Ninian - Fury and Wings of Mercy
Loli Tiki - Bonfire
Takumi - Vantage

Pretty fucking good. Nowi has mediocre +/- and Ninian and Takumi have bad +/- but the team is still good. I can only imagine the devastation if Takumi wasn't -Atk and Nowi had any other +/-.

Just the usual hone atk on aqua and memewings+swap on hector. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best way to salvage my -atk+def lucina but I don't really have good fodder and I want to save my orbs.

Forgot image.

I get absolutely shit on when I face any team with a Kagero though.

>the dragon loli isn't lewd already

Still better than Bunny-cina. She is just food for swift sparrow

>-SPD

That's why I said sidegrade.

New focus: Heron Clan

>Reyson
Neutral; Flying
>Raw Stats
HP 34, Atk 17, Spd 30, Def 11, Res 36
>Daemon Card+
Might: 8. Rng 2.
>Assist: Sing
Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing or Dance.
>A: Defiant Res
Grants Res+7 at start of turn if unit's HP C: Breath of Life
If unit initiates attack, adjacent allies recover 7 HP after combat.

>Leanne
Neutral; Infantry
>Raw Stats
HP 29, Atk 16, Spd 34, Def 10, Res 39
>Valor
Might: 0. Slows Foe's Special trigger by 2. Foe cannot counter attack if unit initiates the attack.
>Assist: Bliss
Increases target ally's Special trigger +2.
>Special: Miracle
Charge: 5. If HP > 1, survive a lethal attack with 1 HP remaining.
>C: Wings of Mercy
Enables unit to warp adjacent to any ally with HP Rafiel
Neutral; Infantry
>Raw Stats
HP 31, Atk 21, Spd 28, Def 12, Res 36
>Sorrow
Might: 0. Foe suffers Spd-7 through its next action. Foe cannot counter attack if unit initiates the attack.
>Assist: Sing
Enables target to take another action. Cannot be used on units with Sing or Dance.
>B: Escape Route
Enables unit whose own HP is C: Savage Blow
If unit initiates attack, foes within 2 spaces of target take 7 damage after combat.

>Oliver
Blue Tome; Infantry
>Raw Stats
HP 38, Atk 31, Spd 25, Def 21, Res 32
>Shine
Might: 13.
>Special: Sol
Charge: 4. Heal 50% of damage dealt in your next attack.
>B: R Tomebreaker
If unit's HP >=50% in combat against a red tome user, unit makes a followup attack and foe cannot.
>C: Ward Magic
Grants magic allies within 2 spaces Def/Res+4 during combat.

>Heroes is boring again since there's nothing to do and no one I want to raise
>Know that deep down I'll never get Easter Camilla
Echoes needs to hurry up.

>this witch just teleported in the middle of my army

please nerf

So how do you guys deck out your Nino A skill?

Giving this gift as a thanks in advance. It makes me happy.

>aggressively complete April quests meant to last in the span of a single night
>WOOOOOOOOOW I RAN OUT OF CONTENT

I wish I could re roll ivs because I would use kagero just for Julia but the only 5 star kagero I have is -atk +def

Death Blow. That picture is disgusting btw

>3 blues

Fury

>healers can easily grind sp by healing a weak unit without weapon over and over again in 1st stratum
>proper units can't grind sp
why is this allowed

>3 Characters that are basically the same
What a lame banner

Here's mine.

Haven't even done that. I just raise units I want to use or like and the quests are a means to an end.

Witches don't give a fuck

They're also pretty stupid. Usually. Occasionally they'll actually warp to your armor knight and destroy them.

I don't follow

Marth has Fury/Desperation
MRobin has Vantage, I want to do a TA/Renewal/Threaten res or spd setup but I don't have anyone with TA3 that I want to get rid of
Nino has Darting Blow/Vantage
Jaffar has Desperation

This is why I'm training a Selena. The new season can't come soon enough.

>That picture is disgusting btw
But user, can you imagine having a little retarded Nino sister? She would be soooo helpless! Forget reading, she would struggle just to eat without getting food all over her clothes! And you would have to be there to help her! Get dressed! Brush teeth! Eat food! Pee in toilet! She needs your help with ALL of that, and just FORGET teaching her higher-order cognitive skills! This lil' potato needs YOU just to survive! She will always be crying out your name hoping you can sustain her basic life functions! Forever and ever and ever!

I love my little retarded Nino sister!

It looks like you copy pasted the same 2 people twice.

Fed my nino to Camilla best decision I've ever made.

>don't want to summon because the banner is shit
>two weeks of this, again
uhg

Oh, yeah. I actually didn't notice that, I just pasted the image wrong

Whoops

I can deal with Hectors and most greens easily by having blarblade Linde + Eirika nuke them into oblivion. Julia and Merric fuck my dick up.

is that just your offense team or also defense?

>*snaps fingers as we march towards your castle*
youtube.com/watch?v=JWOY1VJc6A4

Is Fury/Desperation/Moonbow the absolute best skill combo for Nino? Or is there something else I should be aiming for?

>tfw all 4 banners for the next 2 weeks are shit
At least I can save orbs.

I was using it for both, but I pulled Linde and got her to 40 two days ago, so I'm using her at the moment instead of Robin

Robin's probably going to stay on my defense team since it seems to be working, though.

LD + Vantage + Moonbow and Ardent sacrifice is working wonders

cute pic

SP is not even that big a deal with all the SP gained from using your characters during arena+when training other units. Only time it's an issue is if you constantly changing out and learning new skills due to poor planning ahead (example, learning three A slot skills).

Does Moonbow actually net her any KOs she normally wouldn't get?

Vantage seems like such a waste for an offensively-minded character like Nino, though. Better to just kill in the player phase rather than having to risk the attack in the enemy phase

>tfw 0 defenses even though i have a kinda similar team with ephraim, tharja, ryoma and hector
why is this allowed

When will Tsunako get to draw some heroes?

>one more armored stratum left

I pity the cucks that threw in the towel and didn't persevere.

SP is a huge problem after a unit is at lvl 40. Why does my Effie need 750 sp just to get brave lance +

Tacking on to this, is a +SPD/-RES Nino worth promoting to 5*?

Got tired of rerolling for non-mage stratums, only to get fucked by something anyway.

Hope you like that Beruka.

Kakugonasai!

I don't even HAVE four armored units

I wouldn't say those teams are too similar, I have 3 ranged units.

Also armor movement makes enemies like Hector and Effie laughably easy to kite around while you deal with the rest of the team, they're basically non-factors in most of my arena battles

>SP is a huge problem after a unit is at lvl 40
Only if you don't use your character on regular basis. If you're training your other units and doing arena then constant +3 SP adds up fast.