/dlg/ Duel Links General

Bakura leaves soon grind fast edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Perfect time to SPEND MONEY (apparently the sale is still going on? $2 for 3 packs + 1 Super Rare?)
>New pack adding more support for Wind decks now
>GX Dong World probably this Summer
>Event to unlock Yami Bakura happening now. The rewards are absolute trash and Bakura runs 3 Kuriboh and E-con.
>If you REALLY want to farm him, it's easier to just duel him at Lv. 30
>See rewards for yourself in the in-game event page

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co

>Baby's cuck guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Android emulator
bigdick.com/ (download, install, make a google account, download duel links from the playstore)
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>Outdated Cuck Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_farming_guide/

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for mobile play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several new cards in the mix.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Playing on your phone is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

First for Ishizu is meant for BREEDING

>Playing on your phone is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
This is absolutely terrible advice - Nox hasn't once given me a connection problem and I've had several on my phone despite using a very good wifi connection
Obviously you still get the connection issues where it boots you at the start of the duel occasionally but those are the opponent's fault and it's a guaranteed win when you reconnect and fixing that was one of the best updates Duel Links ever made desu

>It's easier to farm Bakura at level 30
Not only is this retarded, he runs Exchange at that level

Why the fuck do you put bait on the OP, fucker?

Auto-duel gate duelists when?

What are the cooldowns for the free few gems on each screen you get by clicking shit like the garbage can?

To the user that mentioned that Rebecca will never appear in duel links, because duel links is based on manga:

If duel links was only based on manga, then Bandit Keith and Pegasus would be dead. Bandit Keith would also not mention to Pegasus that he was dropped in the ocean because in the manga he got russian rouletted by pegasus

There is no reason why characters not made by Takahashi would appear

>There is no reason why characters not made by Takahashi would appear
Copyrights tbqh

This game has been out for 4 months and still no bot scripts

>copyrights
>when the characters from Duel Monsters to Arc-V are owned by NAS

Konami owns it all, and especially the content in the game and anime centered around the card game made by very same Konami??

Also, Téa has DMG as her signature card.

Level 30 is the best for farming efficiently because of all the coins and gems he drops
You can also farm him with a ~70% winrate without needing a specific skill so I've been trying to get Bluff Trap to drop for Odion

That as well, there are obviously much more ties to anime than manga

nope. Konami owns the card game and the distribution rights, basically the game itself.

NAS owns the characters (anime versions), and anything that's ever made with them. It's a clusterfuck. They also own the cards used in anime, that's the very reason they made a C&D against Dueling Network

TV Tokyo is part of duel links as seen on log in screen. I think konami got all rights to use anime content in duel links. The game uses the story of the anime

>They also own the cards used in anime, that's the very reason they made a C&D against Dueling Network

Dueling Network is not in any way associated with konami user

and where the fuck did I ever say that Konami was associated with Dueling Network? I used the C&D as an example of the clusterfuck that's the Yu-Gi-Oh rights shared between Konami and NAS

I feel retarded.
Anyone have the solution to quiz ** "Drawing a Conclusion"?

Attack with masked sorcerer, which lets you draw tailor of the fickle. Active it, attach fairy meteor crush to your other monster, attack the 2 remaining monsters.

It looks like....
you couldn't draw a conclusion on how to solve this quizz

The only correct quiz to get stuck on is the amazon one.

damn it Carlos

>Kaiba with Switcheroo
fucking cheaters

Wrong, she's meant for crushing my balls and rendering me infertile for the rest of my life.

How the fuck do I get past Gold 2? It's full of Keith fuckers with Mirror Wall, Kuriboh and fucking everything

>actually CHOOSING to play the game
>WILLINGLY, not playing solitaire
>Putting yourself at a disadvantage against the hordes of Jap whales all running HHG/Relinquished
>Not just flying over all their bullshit and precious expensive decks while making them rage

Weevil burn my friend, come play the most patrician deck
>LITERALLY, technically the most skill based deck to play
>Can be built from little to nothing and without giving Konami jewgold
>Konami fucking hates it for this reason and will probably hurt it via banlist in the future
>Easily soar past silver/gold in just an hour
>Barely counterable
>Get to listen to Weevil shit talk kids while you play
>Also has the best voice spams so you can annoy your opponent further
>Fast wins, to save your precious time for other more important things rather than beating shitters
Winning, Kog, and happiness await you on our side friend; what are you waiting for?

Thanks, I totally missed that you can attack multiple times with one of your guys

I'll be honest, I tried to build a Weevil deck but I missed the Gyaku-Gyre pandas and I started to think it was unsalvageable

Care to share your list?

Jesus christ, I never understood that fetish. Is it some form of extreme masochism or do you hate being a man?

>missed out on fusion gate

w-why would you want that?

Sub pandas for stall monsters or Venus's.

>cards that you can currently obtain
Hinotama, the masks, burning land, restructer revolution, Goblin thief, Gravekeeper's curse, Insect Whistle (With Weevil skill, also easily obtained by getting to level 20), cup of ace, more stall cards that I forgot

>cards that you can't get anymore (All of them were really good unfortunately)
Gardna, Attack and receive, Pandas, card of sanctity

I have 2 Attack and Receive, is that enough for a weevil deck?

Yeah, I already have the Parasite Skill and Jade Whistle, I've been farming for Cocoons but Weevil is a bitch and doesn't drop them

>solitaire deck
>used in an attempt to make the game less enjoyable for others
>piloted by salty spike
beating weevil confirmed best feeling

t. your low key hard counter

bugboy is good for diversity if nothing else. people can't get off bandwagons in this game because of the scarcity of gems. will probably help with diversity in the long run. people will be playing relinquished even after other decks come out hopefully

Thoughts?
It's my first PVP deck while I farm Rex

>2 attack and receive
>1700 damage
Yeah, that's fine. The 4000 life points let you get away with cutting a lot of corners. Your deck will lose consistency if you lack a lot of the cards though. For example, Gardna was so good because your opponent will always ram it giving you a good 1000 damage right off the bat. Now that it's gone, you're stuck without that first turn life point chunk.

I really want to turn the voice lines on but am autistic about anything wasting my time in a farming game.

What do I do?

Trading cards between players when?

Never ever

Will we ever get best waifu?

>gardna gone

i thought he was at the card trader's. huh. anyways man, im not the guy who asked for the advice, but i also want to build a Weevil deck. sadly, i only have 1 Gyaku-Gire Panda

Fucking hell man. I started playing this game "too late" (by 2 months).

>"Seto-san!"
Blue eyes is too adorable

I thought they already got rid of Gardna?

I know there's a list of cards that are going to be removed on May 2nd. In the middle of a match right now, but will let ya know

Okay yeah, he's not on that list, so it may have been removed already.

Gardna was removed in February 15, before I even started to play Duel Links

I'm the first user that wanted to build Weevil.dek and it hurts

Chakra is trash, hunt for garlandorf

Great event, shit cards aside. God hundreds of gems, hundreds of thousands of gold.

They should have these gem hunting events every other week.

>unlocked parasite infestation

Literally throw in 3 insect whistles and play whatever the hell cards you want and win

>lose to level 30

That makes 5 bewd

I swear, if I pulled statistic out, I'm getting better drops from periodically LOSING than constantly winning.

Stop posting shit arts faggot.

Only turn it on in pvp?

Meme deck 2.0

Waiting for second soul exchange and an arsenal bug to appear in card trader. Also thinking of replacing skull bug with a leotour or something

How far is this deck going to take me? Currently at gold 2.

Gold 2

Is it me, or does mirror wall feel too slow?

I have two, but switched them out for shallow and michi

It's shit user
You autolose against Weevil, Mako and even Clown decks

Arsenal Bug and Gokipon would be much better than the LP Ladybug. Gokipon can search basically half your monster line-up and Arsenal Bug is a good beater.

How good are Blue-eyes, Dark Magician and Red-eyes in this game?

They're decent, depending on what you're trying to do. They all have enough support cards to be more than straight up tribute beaters, although most people use them like that anyway.

That deck is a mess, jeb is that you?

Yeah its all thanks to these shit pulls and the lack of gems in this game

What even is your deck supposed to be, a summon school deck?

BEST WAY TO SPEND THE REST OF MY 600 DICE BEFORE I GO TO BED IN A FEW

battle level 10 bakura with the duelists I want to level up?

or just face him at level 40?

What's the ruling on timing quick play cards? I had order to charge set from a previous turn and a normal monster on the field. I attacked into a monster and my opponent activated a trap but I couldn't order to charge in response. Is there something I'm missing?

Face him at level 40.

>face him 120 times vs 15 times

>can't autoduel those 120 times
It's horrifying.

I figured as much. Hey, dueling him 120 times will surely knock me out!

fucking lost it

Simple beatdown deck really, Rising Energy has won me numerous duels

that's not a beatdown lol
Use Dai grepher instead of bird for the defense at 1600 and get yourself some sergeant electros for backrow
If you have pegasus run mind scan then pepper some jerry bean and dunemas as well as possesed dark soul also drop the JoG and get windstorm of etaqua and skull lair and...you know what that deck is really hard to fix.

I literally don't have any of those, I'm working on Etaqua but that's about it, those cards you see on my deck are the best I got

Reminder that this card exists

I don't know man, raigeki seems like the most broken card.

Could potentially be a +4 or more play depending on equips and unions.

Well, I think a quick play spell like OtC can be activated when your oponent declares an attack, not when he activates a trap like mirror wall, which most of the time happens in the damage step.
Tl;dr: you missed the timing

It's finally over

>tfw only got 1 gross ghost

Fuck, I meant to say "when you declare an attack"

I know I should probably know this by now, but does Bakura's level affect the gem rewards that I could get from him?

I was referring to the ugly ass translation though.

What would she offer? Only deck she ever played was that Millennium Shield duelist kingdom make up the rules one.

I have a feeling they will only touch niche characters if their original VAs are available

>forgetting the Kaiba Cup deck
She can use Fire Princess and Marie the Fallen One, make Gyaku Gire Panda a drop and also get Mystical Space Typhoon

wait, the panda was from the chink Girl. She also used Gravity Bind

I'm glad. Now I can actually do fun shit like PVP in my free time.

>gift Grasschopper retard

11MB UPDATE

WHAT IS IT

So basically she is GBA Tea, who already is kinda the Tea we have now

new booster tonight

Probably to take the hat off Blue Eyes

>Tea using burn
We have no duelist with a burn gimmick and Yami Marik is more centered around torture devices

Tea was a burn/heal combo in the games. She does use Fire Princess now and then here

why would the older games matter on Duel Link choices? Anzu has pretty much had every possible focus on older games courtesy of not even having a real deck.

>tfw playing Duel Links while listening to Yugioh Duelist of the Roses OST

>tfw playing Duel Links while listening to Yugioh The Eternal Duelist Soul OST

My girlfriend quit this game and gave me her stuff. Can someone tell me if her stuff is good?

What is Bakura gonna do with all the hundredthousand of dices anyway?

Post image of URs and SRs.

I am still getting used to the game. How do I do that? I am looking through the decks.

Ignore this jackass.
Post image of GFs and IGs

>GFs and IGs
What?