This thing will rape the Escalade in sales

This thing will rape the Escalade in sales

Are you being paid to advertise Lincoln here? Or are you doing it ironically?

I just saw one of these for the first time and was like "why". Does Ford really think the Lincoln badge has the same associated prestige as Cadillac?

rofl

>cadillac
>prestige

LMFAO

What kind of Ford is that? Is it an Escape?

So it is too the 4th trim level of some patrician memebarge SUV that is horribly overpriced?

Cause I'm pretty sure GM is fuckin rolling in cash because of the Escalade.

It's going to be competitive for sure with things like alcantara suede headliners, 30-way seats, that sleek commander cockpit design for the driver, and a heads up display too.

450hp 3.5L egobooster that they use in the raptor and it weighs less now since it's aluminum. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw 5.5 second 0 to 60 times.

Cadillac also uses a solid rear axle while the Lincoln has multi-link rear suspension. I don't understand the use of a solid rear axle in a $100,000 luxury vehicle that needs to make space in the third row and handle well enough to not tip over.

t. lincoln shill

But for real, I saw it at the car show and I actually like it, and I hate soccer mom SUVs with a passion. I just wish the whole segment would die out so our roads would be safer.

People still buy Escalades?

I remember seeing a lot of these back in the day, but I haven't seen any lately.

>prestige

Yeah, They're popular in the rich oil cities. I live in one of the Escalade capitals of North America and haven't seen a single Navigator yet.

I've seen them out here in the fuckin Chicago burbs. They often have livery plates.

literally nigger rich bullshit is your idea of taste and prestige.

Tell whoever is paying you to post the same 15 or so Lincoln jpgs that no one actually gives a fuck

No matter what GM does you can't escape the shitty GM controls and switches.

I like it more than that ridiculous badge on new niggerlades

The Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, and Escalade have 80% market share in the full size SUV segment.

The Navigator isn't going to move the needle much.

Not in a million years lincoln shill

>garbage tier interiors
>that popular

tf is wrong w people

>slaps you in the face