treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903

Previous Thread: >Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=899

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBcYdIaKq2I
youtube.com/watch?v=B2V7Lw0cEWA
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/poll-transcendence-system/352371/208
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/finally-imc-is-taking-action-against-dina-afkers-good-job/352718
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212277555
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212227555
github.com/Grita/craftqueue
github.com/Grita/craftqueue/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/Uoyaho/ when?

do not steal

FP is recruiting.

I'm going to fill you in on all questions this general will have.
Don't reply to this, use ctrl+f on every thread for TOSG FAQ.

>Dead game? Good game? Worth game?
Bugs, exploiters, botters, AFK farmers, low FPS, pay to win shop, low population, no class balance, no patches for months. Good game, but dead, might worth if you casual. You can never catch up to remaining population.

>CORSAIR!?
No, Corsair a shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=EBcYdIaKq2I

>DOPPEL IS OP
No, need full party. Solo A SHIT:

>DEEDS IS OP!?
Deeds scales with MINIMUM attack. Alone it doesn't make Doppels hit damage cap.
Miko + Glass Moles + Meistis do. That works for every class that is melee.

>CYCLONE IS OP!?!!!! MY WUGU DOESN-
People choose Doppel because Cyclone has good AoE potential. It is the best AoE skill in sword tree and nerfing it nerfs the entire sword tree. It has already been nerd 3 times in the history of TOS.
Fletchers magic arrow has mode damage per second and more uptime, but not the area.

>If Doppel is so OP, why don't I see any?
All iTOS doppels quit, even whales like Aki:
youtube.com/watch?v=B2V7Lw0cEWA
Reasons he states: Game has stagnated and is boring to play.

>Is the game hard to level?
No, everything is much easier now.

>Transcendence still in game?
It still is and people want it removed, vote here: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/poll-transcendence-system/352371/208

>Practonium still in game?
Yes. 2 chests now. It's still a 3 day get, or 30 to 60 day get. It's pure random.

>Did DPK change?
Changes coming to it. Every drop has % chance to drop. You can increase the chance by hunting the same mob. So DPK is still in the game.

>DEX?
Dex right now is the most powerful stat for any physical DPS because of transcendence.

>PvP?
Is dead.

>ET?
Has new levels up to Solmiki gear. Normal mobs with 1,000,000 health, so you need really well geared people.

>Is 280 zones still hard?
Nerfed all content past 280. It's easy now.

You should make a pastebin.

>Is the game dead in Korea?
Korea doesn't use Steam so we don't know. Most likely yes.

>Is the game dead in japan?
They also don't use Steam so we have no numbers. Most likely more alive than other servers.

>Whats the current population?
It's April 1st and we're still around 3k players. Have been for months.

>What's this big update thing?
It's just news. Wait until April 3rd in a few days from now.

>Events going on?
There's events right now for leveling and 120 TP if you reach level 330. Ending soon.

>What's the most OP class?
None is. Groups play still best play. Pyro right now holds most potential due to Agny.

>Miko in the game?
Yes added months ago. It makes Diev even more OP.

>Cleric isn't most OP?
They can solo every content in the game with ease.

>Druid C3?
Still the same druid.

>Corsair?
Already explained Corsair.

>Alchemist still shit?
Yes. Nothing fixed. Homonculus only work for Alchemists. Potions still sell. Bots still in Garden map and it's still the only map where you can get Uosis.

>Pardoner / Squire good?
If you like 20k a day, at best, profit. Sure.

>Necrofarmers still allowed?
Yes, although iTOS took a stance recently with Grim Reaper spawning in Dina: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/finally-imc-is-taking-action-against-dina-afkers-good-job/352718

>Hunting grounds?
They only go up to level 220 gear at the moment. Good stuff for new players. Replaces needs for shit like the dagger from 90 dungeon for new players. It's a fun addition. They have a lot of slots / potential.

>EU or NA for me? I'm EU.
Go EU. Don't go NA. NA has more /tosg/ but NA and EU servers are equal in terms of activity. Have fun being EU in NA server when no one is online and server empty when you play.

>Can I use controller?
Yes.

>How long does it take to get max level?
Less than a month for a new player. 3 weeks max.

>Is Elememe still shit?
Monster health has been nerfed. You still need around 2000 mATK to damage new monsters effectively. Pyro however is vastly superior to Elementalist.

>Dragoon good?
It's still a good balanced build.

>How do I make a sword?
Dragoon is balanced. Fencer is best single target DPS. Doppel is best AoE. Murmillo is a tanky powerhouse.

>How do I make a wizard?
Supports still go chronomancer with either enchanter or sage in the end.
All DPS wizards go Pyro with Linker or Thauma or even Wiz3>Pyro3>Sage. Basically every DPS wizard is a variation of Pyro now.

>How are alchemist awakening enchants?
Still not buffed despite Cash Shop hats buffed and gems buffed. They remain shit.

>What do you do end game now?
Same shit as always.

- You run 290 for papercube recipies to get your 2x Practonium weapon recipe.
- You run 290 for Artilonium.
- You fight 330+ mobs for materials.
- You run Saalus every day.
- You run ET if you hate yourself.
- You make a necro to make silver on an alt account.
- You only roll meta builds now or you cannot do any of the above solo.

That's it. This has not changed at all. You still play the game the exact same way you did 8 months ago.

>Is there class reset?
NO.

>Is there stat reset?
Yes, costs around 100 dollars.

>Is there skill reset?
Yes, costs around 30 dollars.

>Any way to reset with in-game currency?
NO.

>someone is even going to repaste my shoddy FAQ
hope you at least update the badge stuff and edit out inaccuracies

nobody read them. nobody also reads the shit textwalls he is copypasteing.

Isn't skill reset 9 dollarinos?

How can I salvage Wiz3Psychokino2?

buy NieR: Automata on Steam and enjoy video games again.

PEOPLE PAYING 200K FOR PUNGENT STEM LOL

>Biased, inaccurate shit from someone who admitted to quitting a long time ago
>Gonna be forced every thread

Hey, newbies, ignore him, ask the thread, and look around on the forums and such as well. Hopefully someone will be able to have the answers you're looking for, not this guy.

I didn't repost it, but I'm glad you're being your paranoid self again Slashley

Psychokino 3 -> warlock 2 /warlock1+sage (for pvp)

But I'm sure cpy will crack it soon tho?

Thanks.

I might be retarded but if your necro is on another computer how are you transferring silver to your main account?

>put premmium item like a enchant scroll for 5m
>buy with the alt necro acc

guys in case you are not aware, summer is soon here, summer means booms in mmo activity. little kiddies will walk into this general and ask questions. some of them returning old fags too. maybe a pastebin of it could be useful. it was mostly just me regurgitating what I could find out
april 3rd is my last day of lurking, don't worry

ok it's late im gonna go sleep

>summer

it will be winter on the southern hemisphere. everyone who plays tos is average 20 yo and brazilian/pinoy

aight bud

>maybe a pastebin of it could be useful.
there are some in OP (some old and outdated tho) and rarely anyone reads them. like the guild list in OP. all the time people ask shit without reading or searching. now, in past, and in future.

Hello, Celvant!

I don't usually read /tosg/, but Coffees told me you kept name dropping me so I came to have a look.

So, allow me to apologize. I'm sorry I asked you to craft 1000 Dilgeles into pots for me. It was unfair. As you can see, I've finally started my own Alchemist so that I can craft my own pots.

If there is anything else I've ever done to offend you, let me know.

Come back. We miss you!

Best Alchemist build?

>game crashes when the saalus boss dies
>spam click when getting back in, but a character I never use is selected instead of the one I was just on

Fucking why.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212277555

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#212227555

You cannot trick me Cawfee Membas!

Ok let's pop in once.

How many whales does it take to keep an MMO from expiring?

>Come back. We miss you!
Please no.

Capy don't ruin this.

Realistically, not that many.

Time to meme.

explain to me what this awakening attribute does

Makes it a lot faster

nice. but it affects the calcite costs?

i dont think it did.
only less mobs = faster

Post your NA character.

I know chests will be deleted soon, but will those goddess statues get deleted too?

Why?

The details only specify the chests being deleted, so unless the Goddess Statues have a timer on them, they should stick around.

This is such useless shit, an FAQ should have general information not "here are my opinions"

did anyone else notice a decrease in the drop rate of old DPK mats like orange mats since last main? like, after the DPK removal change, the drop rate was pretty good, but now I feel like since last maint I'm getting less drops. I thought it was just me but recently I've heard about other people saying similar things, can anyone share their experience?

I hope statues and vouchers stay. I can't use all this shit before tuesday.

Yeah, some of us were noticing that a few days ago. Once the DPK change officially goes through though we'll see how things end up.

I think it's all mostly accurate.

I am definitely getting way less dawn crystal fragments. I got 10-15 per hour and now I got 3 in an hour.

10 to 15 of those an hour definitely was not intended

which means IMC simply fixed it

Transcendence shit removed yet or is this game still ruined?

I didn't say whether it was intended or not, I was just commenting that I felt a drop rate change too.

they have a timer...14 days. I hope it lasts

Why aren't you playing Wugushi, user?

give me a good wugushi build

Does Melstis work on the fever time buff from Corsairs for more missile damage?

This game is so tiring and boring... suggest a more fun MMO /tosg/

is it worth it to roll cardboard boxes or should I just sell the arti?

At current prices better to just sell arti, people aren't willing to pay what the 315 recipes are realistically worth.

if you want to make a orange weapon... it can be worth. in case you don't get what you want, you can always trade with other someone who was gucked up by kim too

but rerolling does not guarantee a orange recipe, you might get even more trash.

If you're trying to get a specific recipe I recommend buying it unless you're on Orsha. If you're not on Orsha or trying to profit, just sell the artilonium. The chances are horrendous.

There's a few trash reds that no one will realistically trade for, so even getting a red doesn't mean much.

the only oj recipe worth anything is emengard shield.

janitor fuck off youre the worst shitposter

>close general
>close game
>uninstall game

wow, I have time to do shit again

oh but let's say you want the cannon and got the spear, you will proft from the trade since there are more catas than cannon lookining for it.

the shield is also a nice roll. but if you get a shit like dagger, LOL

If you want one of the cheap ones like cannon then you definitely should just buy it instead of opening cubes.

If you want to get one of the good reds yes.
If just for silver then no, sell Arti.

>stage 10 armors gives you 55% more HP.

It's based on your hp or on your CON HP?

>github.com/Grita/craftqueue
How do I install this?
Do I need to make an .ipf somehow?

how did you post if you closed the general??

Yo Cannoneers, is Siege Burst worth it for pve after the buff? Still just seems like a slower Cannon Shot with larger range and magic circle destruction which is useless for pve.

CON (and maybe base level) HP only.

github.com/Grita/craftqueue/releases

I"m not a cannon but looks like a one point wonder just to kill some mobs skills like safety zone or lachrymator. I would definitely consider it

It's kinda weird
I think it is based off of your base HP, but CON from equipments does count because CON is added straight to your base HP. +HP from equipment does not count.

Thanks.

Maybe IMC coded it like they did with Dina Bee Farm bee spawn rate?

Bees spawn very slowly just after maintenance and very fast just before maintenance.

The reverse might be true for DPK items wherein they spawn very fast at the start after maintenance and very slowly just before maintenance.

That was the first time I tried farming fragments after the last maint so I can't say.

Archer 3 Wugu 3 Scout Mergen
Archer QS3 Wugu 3 Mergen
Archer 2 Ranger Wugu 3 Cannon 2
Archer 2 Ranger Wugu 3 Musket 2
Archer Ranger Sapper 2 Wugu 3 Mergen

What about Sapper 2 Wugu 2 Cannon 2?

>Archer QS3 Wugu 3 Mergen

LOL

You guys will never guess what happened today.
I am currently visiting my family in Toronto, and I went to that mall next to Market Village with my family to shop. It was late in the afternoon so we went to the food court for some food. Not too long after I sat down at a table, I heard a familiar TOS map music that was very faint. I looked around and it was from the headphones hanging around this young girls' neck that was next to the table to me. She reading a book and eating noodles, but she looked up and saw me looking at her, so I smile and she smiled back. It was a very cute situations because she still have some source on the corner of her mouth when the exchange of smiles happened.
I asked if that is music from TOS, she said she think so. Then I ask if she plays TOS, she said yes; and she asked the same. We talked for a while about TOS stuff and turns out she's in TOSG guild. I asked which one, she said CNL, then I asked what's her team name she said Healmage .

OMG you guys, it's true, Healmage is a real life loli type girl. If I didn't know she's an adult, I would of think she was a 13 or 14 year old girl since she's so skinny and kind of short. I mean I think she's wearing kid size clothing. Healmage does looks like one of those actual underage Asian lolis that /jp/ used to post
Also, I am not going to lie, she's very cute; and I thought THE PARTY VAN is going to drop by any moment before I learned that she's Healmage. Now I am feeling less guilty when I had a diamond moment when I realized how cute that her cute eyes behind her nerdy glasses in combination with her long messy hair looked.
Now I have a good reason to stop being a filthy casual player in this game and be a full hardcore player to play with her!

PS. I wished I got her to eat a ice cream bar slowly in front of me, because she really is that delicious looking. But I did got to see her very cutely suck noodles while she eats her food so that will have to do

You know this thread is dead when the only topics are doppel misinfo, wugu shitposting and healmage arsehole licking.

Nice wugu meme.

I dunno why people like and push the Healchan persona so much /pol/mage is far superior.

Underrated post.

you guys are just jelly that I got to meet the cutest and purest girl in the game

/pol/mage only cares for plasnazica. they would gas the whole /tosg/ if they had a chance

Tfw always laughed at the people who let their practos expire, i guess i still have 2 cubes left but i feel beyond retarded

anyone else stuttering like crazy?

LOL

What is the shit the Vikas Archers do that randomly OHKOs me? I have 18k hp and the rest of their attacks do 1 but sometimes they just instakill me.

It's called: monster who uses skills actually enjoy their base damage

now go figure how high is a mergen's skill damage

Even the sound is stuttering here.

Ah, I forgot about Safety Zone enemies, but most of the time they just walk out of their circle anyways, or it doesn't last long. Even after Cannon2 there's still some points leftover so I wasn't sure whether to just save for Cannon3 too.

Is healmage the last remaining name drop?
What happened to catly and koenig and lalacow.
Meetups and boy auctions.
Where did cat's pizza posting go
what happened to the weet memes and erp logs
Lolipedro vs divine shitposting hour
murbish and mia, and moonie's butt
Swaz's pvp sperglord video's
Which guild should I join bait posting and so much more

t.atom out