March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

Tifa's bikini body!

psst

reddit

found this on vee
pretty funny eh

BEST FRIENDS

Threadly reminder that Yuna and refia best waifus an did nothing wrong

>tfw no futureproof Ramza

Hey buddy, I know you wanna post your epic memes, but don't kill off the smaller generals by making it so early. Page 5 is a little early ya know?

theyre closer than brothers but now they have to fight each other

>Give enemies slightly more HP & defenses or reduce overall damage from Wol
>Make each "turn" in mobius a full out combo, with the option to hold the touch down for a strong attack with tap being light/medium attack, both doing different amounts of damage to the red and orange break bar
>swipin/sliding your finger/mouse/whatever is also an option as you attack, for aesthetic purposes only
>or make it so side swipes do damage to the next enemy for less damage to each, with up and down doing regular/stronger damage
>perhaps some kind of defend option which can heal you slightly and give you one orb which uses a single turn count
There, I fixed Mobius' combat.

the weak generals should fear the strong generals

no fuck them
if they get bumped off by a new thread they shouldn't even exist

Are they worth pulling for?

Pull for boobknight

>Scrounge up some mythril for one last 11 pull since I'm going to be saving for a while
>1/11
>A FOURTH Eternal Staff
Are you fucking shitting me? There couldn't have been a worse pull for me to get than that. I'm fucking mad now. I can't even do anything with that shit since it's my fourth one. I could have saved that for the XI draw.

How are you blaming us and not /feg/?

They start 2 generals at a time AND start them when their post are in the 600's

You could always reforge it to have a 8* Eternal Staff stat stick.

He only needs 3 for that. That's why he's complaining about a fourth 5* dud.

>How many 5* bases do you have?
Gil, Noctis, Delita, and Maxwell
>What rank are you?
>How long have you been playing?
Softlaunch

This one is infinitely funnier.

>4 hours til phase 5
Wishlist time.
>Eiko usb, Vanille bsb, Luneth bsb, catslut ssb, Papa ssb, Cid ssb

You're right. Hopefully you report those threads. I would if I see them.

>Tifa OP
based, thanks OP

I'm done pulling on the anniversary banners. Got everything I wanted and then some.

Now I'm saving for either XI or Gogo's banner. Not sure which I want to dump my mythril on.

I don't think I'll be rolling. I have Eiko bsb, Vanille bsb, and Papalymo's SSB. And I only have 100 mythril left.

both

Most Underrated FF including spinoffs?

we are the smaller generals you nonce

it gets made at 750

Lost Odyssey

I've been tempted to try a desperation pull on banner 4 for Alph SSB. It'd be useless for Nemesis as Y'shtola is my only source of wall however.

>Azalea
wait what? I thought he was Winona or something like that, at least for BE

>Cloud didn't save BE
>Beatrix didn't save BE
>Eiko didn't save BE

Holy fucking kek, will Squall even be the third best damage dealer in the game??? Eileen is still the best and OK and Orlandu are the only actual FF characters that are good. Even new Ramza is getting benched because of a donut. Will BE be saved once again?

can you not quote me you filthy BE "player"

Not having synergy really fucks you for this fight thanks to those res buff ignoring attacks.

Is Meltdown even worth using at R1?

Wait for Sephiroth

To be fair, we don't know what they will look like after enhancements

i would have loved luneth BSB but everything else on that banner is hot garbage or a dupe. shame. at least the EnElement lucky gave me the shit version of luneth BSB

If you have a way to refresh it, or it's hitting a weakness, yeah

I was going to pull on banner 5 at first but I realized I have two dupes on the banner and there are only three maybe four relics i'd even want. I'll just try for Ekio's USB during the next fest.

>new characters are so shit they need enhancements

Is First Strike worth getting? It's the only exclusive item I have left to grab other than the Poachx20 meme.

The only reason those characters are "shit" is because other characters have enhancements.

Once 7* units arrive, the game'll be blown wide open. And they will arrive eventually.

:(

They have enhancements because they were released months or even a year ago.

And? Once newer characters get their enhancements those old characters are going to be the ones you're calling shit because everything that isn't literally the best is unusable according to people like you.

Just auto senpai ;-)

Booblandeau, better Refia, Excalibur II as a finisher. Seems like a great banner to me. Especially since they have yet to receive enhancements that could make them skyrocket in usefulness. Plus you need like 48000 event materials to get all of the tickets this time around so getting a couple of Rusty will help you out later.

I have never understood why an overwhelming part of the fanbase find Aerith more lovable than Tifa.

Aerith:
>"Wah I can't do anything myself"
>shitty hair
>inferior facial aesthetics

Tifa:
>best body
>qt
>independent yet not a douche

I was not sad when Aerith died, it only made me more hopeful that Tifa would become more relevant in story

Why is Amano your favorite artist?

According to powercreep there's literally no reason to waste all your resources chasing a 5* base if they're not meta changing.

By the time these get enhancements, we'll probably be on the 7* meta and the 6* enhanced will be the new 5* max.

Not worth chasing =/= shit

I never realized Wynnona was Ultrosposter, but it would make sense, because they had the same 'Got it memorized?' quote that he does on RK. You can probably find proof of it in the archives but this is definitely him

Is it known what all is on the Gogo banner?

I hated Aerith when I played 7, I hated her for years.

Crisis Core made me ashamed of my words and deeds. She's still not as good as Tifa but I could forgive her weirdness.

Do they though? At least it seems to me more people seem to prefer Tifa.

If you don't need it it's shit, sorry. Those lapis could be put to use elsewhere.

Good job missing the point.

My only dupe is garnet's bsb.
I mainly want Vanille's, i'll likely only roll once if i get it off the bat

>he said that he likes to check out final fantasy fan comunities
>he probably checks /ffg/ too
>he may be here right now

don't worry it's not me

Was thinking of those who "still grieve Aerith", see her as "best girl" and so on. They flock comment sections about FF7 in general.

Yeah, you could auto through Earth shine another 1000 times

Mainline Series: FF2
Spin-offs: OG Crystal Chronicles on GCN

It's a legitimately great party game. But it's absurd what you need to set up the original experience.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Roy and Ramza are interchangeable. Roy is the preferred one to get but he's only a 10% difference between him and post-enhancements Ramza so not much has changed. And Ramza has a top tier TMR to boot as well for physical units compared to Roy whose TMR is only useful for mages.

So I think Ramza is still the better one of the two to pull based off of what they have. He's more expensive sure but he offers better value thanks to that Brave Suit.

>only 1000
A single 5000 pull is 5000 runs, or 50% on 5 characters.
At two pulls that's 5 TMs that could change everything for your team. And you're not likely to get the one you want in only two pulls.

How is Roy better?

Guys I think that you all missed the point of my post. I am just saying that donuts upon donuts are "meta" and that only a few FF units are good in the game. I just hope Gumi adds buffs to those characters when they get released instead of adding them because of nostalgia.

also

Aerith:
>cuckolded by zack, in afterlife also
>weak body
>dead

Tifa:
>loyal
>healthy body
>alive

B-BUT MY DAILY MEME ROLL

>cuckolded by zack
?

No need to enhance him to get him up to speed plus his Limit Burst is actually one of the better ones to use as it is a full 100% stat buff plus the HP/MP regen that enhanced Hero's Rime Ramza has. Ramza needs to be enhanced to get that kind of output that Roy has right out of the box and those enhancements are expensive both in money and materials.

>spending lapis on something that regenerates for free

Dumbass. You don't need those TMs right away.

>light hair
>sword
was she supposed to be a genome too?

>determining the worth of a pull on 11 rolls
???
??????
based retard

is Ultrosposter the most documented poster here in /ffg/?
I mean we can identify people like Hercules, Sojris, Vaynefraud and in older eras people like Celesanon or Manel, but hell, we know a lot about him, other generals/boards he visits, which games he plays, hell I can recall that someone found his twitter/tumblr/whatever shit it was.

>Le cuck!!! Haha am I funny now?

I wonder if he plays RK.

She keeps bringing up Zack to cloud and thinks it is attractive to mention past lovers.

In the movie she gets together with Zack in afterlife, she only liked Zack the whole time

Then since when a 5* base is worth 1000 earth shrines? I don't see you quoting the other post :^)

With that ass? Not a chance

>Guaranteed saving of a month grinding and the ability to use equipment earlier and be stronger earlier to tackle current content
>Versus gambling with a high chance to get literally nothing of worth

Is your time really that worthless?

No I'm not

I thought that bird was an arrow pointing at her ass

just using the term, not trying to be funny like you you jester

Thats not cuckolding you fucking retard. She's fucking mourning. How stupid are you?

5000 runs is 17 days worth of energy. I don't think spending 5000 Lapis to save 17 days is a good idea.

How does a sword indicate Genome to you? It looks like he based Garnet on Celes.

Kuja has a nice butt

Not only did Cloud not get cucked because they weren't in a relationship, but you said Aerith got cucked by Zack which makes no sense unless you think he did some unsavory things to Cloud when he was unconscious

Last nightmare done. Fug, didn't notice the old thread reached bump limit and posted there.

>tfw nobody can identify me by my shitposting in this general

Feels good. Good job I'm not retarded enough to link my posting to my BE name.

Amano makes every character blonde

6-STAR WOL WHEN????!?!?!

>tfw not a thread celebrity unlike in other generals I used to post in

>17 days of not being able to do events