Cute blue sniper

First for conspiracy theories

Jamison Fawkes!

Sombra online.

Tracer's sorta cute I guess.

Ni hao!

i poost whyfoo

Greetings

I've never ranked higher than Platinum. What's the biggest difference between Gold-Plat and Diamond, Master, GM? Am I even missing out?

Why is Orisa's gun so shit ? That's all that is keeping her from becoming Rein tier cancer. She can't duel anyone at any range. Not only Rein has a better shield, he also can defend himself at close range / enclosed spaces.

She is an hero that feels like she has only abilities, no weapon. All you do as far as damage goes is help kill the tanks. They need to remove the movement slow down or tweak damage/RoF/projectile speed.

First for Symmetra.

Mei-Ling Zhou

Her gun is so weird like im shooting directly at Pharah but it doesnt register cause she slightly moves to the left or something

..it's a projectile stream you dumb person

>quick play dorado attack
>can't even push the fucking truck past the first archway
>enemy has a monster GM widowmaker
>try to flank him various times
>get insta *dink*ed every time
>last ten seconds
>manage to flank him this time
>solo ult him
>game ends
>he makes fun of me in all chat
>leave

I want to nut hard in Symmetra!!!

fucking extraordinary.

What will we get at 1 year anniversary?

Actual balance I hope.

Ellowas will soon have a the Symmetra model ready.

How unsightly

Her gun is too strong as is. Rivals 76, and she has a shield. If they made it stronger, or more accurate, she'd be too OP.

>orisa

You know who to blame.

>She is an hero
kek

I really enjoy playing Hanzo, my only gripe is that his ultimate without team combos such as Zarya Grav is almost borderline useless outside of zoning or making people move off the point for a second. The damage should ramp up faster, the fact that people can just walk through his ultimate and live is retarded.

All male heroes will be changed to women and Blizzard will fully embrace Waifuwatch.

Did anyone ever stop to think that she puts marital aids on her turrets and then....

or was that just me imagining her bumping her ass against a wall?

HOW DARE HE SUGGESTS THAT PROJECTILES SHOULD DO MORE DAMAGE THAN HITSCAN

HOW DARE PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH PROJECTILES

Diamond and below is all pure trash. Hero selection, hero proper playstyles, positioning, game sense, ulti efficiency, aim.
Masters are ok at some of those, just a grasp at the others
GMs are ok or better at all of those

Obviously a good chunk of Masters and GMs are carried, be it literally or just by playing with premades as the matchmaking isn't tailored for that, so you can inflate your SR because of imbalanced matches in favor of premades.

>cant hit his own shots
>complains about me not landing my shots either
>but I still kill him
Who is the retard now

fat gay women**
dont forget to pander to kotaku.

>People think I can heal the entire team has Zenyatta

>>GMs are ok

>the highest possible rank is "okay"
>anything else is "trash"

Get off your high horse, faggot.

Enumbre, is this you?

How dare you get this asspained on this tibetan sewing machine image sharing forum. Everyone but you seems to do just fine with her gun as is.

If your team needs the heals and doesnt use discord orb, you should switch.

>People thinks we need a healer when we have a Sombra

Every, every single projectile weapon in the game (except shrukens and rocket launcher) is objectively pure garbage.

Genji is an exception because he is meant for very close ranges so it doesn't matter.
Pharah is an exception because of splash damage.

>objectively

strawpoll.me/12663062/

strawpoll.me/12663062/

strawpoll.me/12663062/

The enemy has a teleporteur.

New Tracer skin.

Why is she such an angel

>people think you need support at all when there's literally health packs on every map

>people think you need support at all when you could just kill enemies before they deal damage to you
Heh, get good

serious question

did they make sr gains even higher in season 4?

I just hate how my favorite heroes are unviable, unreliable and extremely situational, man. I don't like this at all.

Gwoup up with me.

Hello, my name is Roadhog. From the moment you first see me eye to eye, you have under a second to react before I press shift, stun you and instantly kill you with a single left click and a melee hit without having to bother with any aiming, the hook does bring my targets directly in front of me after all. On top of that, I'd say it's more challenging to miss a hook rather than land one on a player, even though my crosshair is nowhere near the enemy. This is because the size of my hook is actually the size of a Soldier:76, and it can still connect with people with slight horizontal misses and quite major vertical misses. Oh, and if my hook is on cooldown, I can simply right click into your general direction to deal over 400 damage instantly, without having to charge my shots like Widowmaker does or anything. What's that? I have to reload AND my hook is on cooldown? Go ahead, damage me while I reload and I will just heal that taken damage back up with an instant 300HP healing ability.

Technically the highest rank would be top 500, as it gets the GM symbol turned blue with lightning effects.

Old people and 1st time FPS players are getting GM easily or relatively easy, so there is two explanation: they either have god gamer genetics or most of the playerbase is too garbage at this game or too casual (maybe both), greatly inflating the general perception of how good GMs are in an objective perspective.

It's like you getting the highest score on a test with a 7/10 but you're on a class filled with monkeys that can't go past 4/10. Subjectively/statistically, you're a god, but objectively you're just ok. In an ideal world 20% to 33% of the players would be GM.

Such a fedora post

>thinking about buying smurf to practice other characters as I fear I am becoming a one/two trick pony
>realise I would have to spend $60 canadian to play this dumb game
>realise I have friends from other online games
>ask if they have ow accounts they don't use
>yes, gives me email and pass for free

profit?

>finally diamond
Am I okay at this game yet

>reach master with sombra only
>everything was fine until then
>next match
>autistic kid throws because he sees sombras face in the hero select screen
>"we have a troll gg wp"
>the match hasn't even started yet
what the fuck

Been gone for a few months and already have 6/7 placements. I made it to 2988 last season. Will I be memed into 3000+?

still shit

There are junkrat and torb mains in the top 500, you are just shit and looking for excuses throwing around words like "unviable".

From placements, probably not. The system is designed to start you off lower than your true SR.

>be low silver shitter
>past 3 games have been 2-3 golds on enemy team while mine is exclusively bronze + 1 or 2 silver players
how do i climb bros? i want to go back to splatoon

NO WE HAVE TO PLAY WITH THE REDDIT META

can anyone explain to me why games being hard cancelled after 55s-of-play-then-one-player-leaves-after-losing-the-first-fight is still a thing that hasn't been fixed yet?

Can I get by on just playing as a healer? I'm not bad at offense or anything but healers are so satisfying in this game

yes of course you can. no one wants to play healers so you can easily get your hero every game

Yes. If that healer is Ana or Lucio, that is.

What about Mercy?

yes. despite the fact overwatch is one of the only games that makes healing fun, many prefer not to play it, so you will basically always have the option.

definitely, but it sucks when youre healing and your team is just shit

mercy is not that great as an all around support compared to the others, but her rez is really really good for teamfights

>600 hp
>300hp self heal on 8 second cooldown
>2nd best gun for killing other tanks
whoooaahhhh what a wacky and fun character

>in gold
>nobody picks mercy
>REEEEEEEEEE! WE HAVE NO REZ! GG GG

i sometimes feel like killing myself

Tracer and Winston are both cute!

>yuropoors waking up
>thread quality going down
It keeps happening.

Why do morons on reddit think that Earthshatter is "bugged"? Reading through these comments is fucking comedy gold holy shit

>waifu leaving
>somehow thread quality is going down
hmmmm

Mercy is the worst healer of them all. Unlike other healers, she is the only one unable to deal damage while healing, and has literally no ability whatsoever. Lucio has speed boost, Ana has her grenade and sleep target, Zen has discord, all of which are incredibly valuable. Mercy has her gun and damage boost, but can't even use them while healing.
Unlike Ana, she can't heal targets far away, and unlike Lucio she can't heal multiple targets at once.

In high ranks, people will just focus on the Mercy first, so you're lucky if you get one or two lucky ress in the game.

dude winston lmao

Currently Mercy is rising in popularity.Nobody would blame you for picking her.

Nice

Sombra gun is SERIOUSLY underappreciated

Also healer stats

Is ELO Hell real? Why/Why not?

It is real for some people.
If you really good you will climb easily

Pharah dying from her own rockets is the only thing keeping her from being op

it's not real.

kinda but not really

the truly exceptionally skilled can climb out on their own, but really you could have a diamond level rein main that's never gonna get out of silver because people can't stand behind a rectangle

I mean you could also say it's the rein mains fault cause this is a game where you should know to play multiple characters competently but eh.

Also the only real way to climb is to get lucky with winstreaks.

No. ELO Hell is real if you're bad.
ELO Hell isn't a thing if you're good because you'll climb out of it.

What I'm saying is- ELO Hell isn't a thing except for an excuse idiots use for why they can't climb SR and take their rightful place in top 500 like their hero Seagull.

Kid got fucking dunked.
It's as real as you think it is.
anything below 3.5k can be 'w+m1' carried, imo

youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

What's wrong with ELO?

Its real
but there are people who can deal with it depending on who they play like trying to carry with dps

theres nothing wrong with Earthshatter
charge on the other hand needs the hook treatment, it's inconsistent as fuck, sometimes it pulls you like it's a black hole and sometimes it pushes you away

Poll: Is ELO Hell real?
strawpoll.me/12664069

"You can get out of your shitbracket by solo carrying as DPS" is one of the worst moba transplant memes there is.

moving during barrage when

why do people think that elo hell is real? why can't you just admit that you have to improve? i mean theres nothing you can do about those "bad teams" anyway so might as well right?

They removed self damage from Junkrat, maybe they'll do the same for Pharah

>why can't you just admit that you have to improve?
This is the Elo hell, people not admitting they need to improve to pull themselves out of it. Torb mains and attack Syms can only effect one's SR so much.

When will McSniper return? Legit the most fun time I ever played

pharah is in a really good spot, balance wise.
she has a high skill ceiling, on par with genji or ana, just behind tracer.
i doubt they will buff or nerf her