>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/FateGrandOrder
cp.fate-go.jp/fate/tamamo_cat/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wk-jT9rn-8
youtube.com/watch?v=d0irL7l-Q18
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/7/75/Catattackextra.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

xth for 18 days

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/YMMV/FateGrandOrder

I can handle Karna by myself

>There were a lot of foreign fans (even Fate series and Type-Moon fans) who hadn't heard about the game until the anime adaptation was announced and then officially subtitled. Considering the game hasn't been officially translated outside of Japan & China, it was inevitable.

I first heard of it when the UBW anime was previewing it after every episode

I want to touch Magi Mari.

>The release of the long-rumored Grail Ascension (named Palingenesis in-game) has been received very well, as the feature finally allows Servants of the lower rarity to fight almost or just as good as the rarer Servants, while allowing already powerful Servants to become even more powerful. In mere minutes after its release, several players had ascended their favorite Servant to level 100.

I can too

So reddit wrote that shit, got it

Are the knights female or male in the Prototype universe? beyond Mordred I mean.

So, Fate/GO Memo is lost in the abyss forever?

/wrist

Signs point to mostly male I believe.

>The release of the long-rumored Grail Ascension (named Palingenesis in-game) has been received very well
>has been received very well

No wonder DW doesn't even try. Fatefags just eat anything that DW shits on their plate.

what's the next step for more Medusa-face servants

Best TM.

If I remember right Gawain is referred to as a dude at the least so it'd probably be all male plus Merlin as the one chick, unless Gar-chan was still a chick too.

Gimme

>/wrist

What the fuck is going on with these threads lately? Is this advanced falseflagging or are we reddit 2.0 now?

>Bunch of guys and one succubus
Interesting... thanks for the info.

what should i do??

play extra

read the gilgamesh extra ccc playthrough translation

read tsukihime manga

read apocrypha ln translation

read apocrypha manga

>play extra
this

what if pro-wrestling was real and the wrestlers could be heroic spirits

I wonder if Arthur and Merlin ever ran into Prototype Fou.

Moriarty-lily when

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Have you read tsukihime? If you haven't read the manga and then the rest of the routes in the vn

LIZ THREAD

>Still no new Bryn Gacha

Who hates her at DW?
>Roll for her last year
>Get Mordred on first ticket/roll
>Stop rolling not to push my luck
I should have pushed my luck

i have not, i have been putting off the VN for the remaster : ^ )

Aside from the names tossed out in DECISION START, the ones I remember being mentioned are Agravain, Bedivere, Galahad, Gawain, Mordred, and Tristan. There may have been more, but these are the ones I recall. I think Lancelot's name was in there at some point. I know Mordred was said to be male. As for the others I think they were referred to as males or otherwise were at least not said to not be male.

He can wait for the remake

But would Prototype Fou be a Saberface doggirl?

>tfw I thought Rama looked cool
>however his kit seemed unimpressive
>dropped him like the plague when trapcucks got hold of him
>wait for materials
>turns out he is the only Saber that can compete with Lancelot
Same happened with Beowulf who also turned out to be pretty good. A shame Altera could not get the same treatment. Poor Tesla also turned out to be mediocre.

Literally nobody likes her

>Grand Saber Arthur
>Grand Lancer Romulus
>Grand Archer David
>Grand Rider Moses
>Grand Berserker Shirou Emiya possessed by Muramasa

Discuss

Nips seem to think that there might be a pickup summon later this month to coincide with the publication of the final Fragments volume. I wouldn't get my hopes up, though.

You can only play it for the first time once, so go for it

More tails when

> Tesla
> EX-Rank NP that penetrates Magic Resist
> mediocre

>Finish Shinjuku
>Do a single roll
>Caster Gil
How good/bad is he /fgog/?

You mean the onigashima event's welfare?

I like her

Which mobs drop chains?
>chains: wilderness of death 19ap
Which 19 ap is that? There's plenty

Voiced by Sakurai?

Middle crater in Camelot

When I saw Anti Fortress EX I thought the exact same. He then proceeded to job to Pillars in America.

After that and Rice man I learned EX rank was a meme.

Probably not until Amaterasu debuts as a Beast

When the Shikkoku no Sharnoth collab happens.

He's great for Arts crit teams, or crit teams in general, ironically working really well with Saberlot

He's also very cute and features sultry Seki voice

> job to pillars
He bound them all in lightning so Arjuna could nuke them.

Amaterasu has no reason to be a beast she isn't even tied to humanity in any way

Though in Nasu's never ending need to wank Tamamo through tieing her to shit she has no relationship to she'll probably make it

Why isn't Hector brought up more in powerlevel discussions? He has a spear that can pierce anything, his stats are excellent for a Lancer, and his fighting skill is on par with the second most powerful Greek servant.

>He bound them all in lightning so Arjuna could nuke them.
If it was actually good it would have nuked the pillars like any decent EX would.

I wanna see Rika gently teasing Jack over her disproportionately large hips, thighs, and butt!

Thanks

>Attila and Ushiwakamaru's respective outfits shows a gratuitous amount of skin that, to most fans, come across as ridiculous instead of attractive. Ironically, during the production of the game, their creators were both told to crank up the sexiness, as the initial designs were (presumably) considered "too tame".

Is there any art of the old designs?

>jobbed to an Achilles who was at his weakest
Nobody cares about mid tiers.

> and his fighting skill is on par with the second most powerful Greek servant
Hektor jobbed hard to Achilles in the Iliad. Hell, he was about ten seconds away from jobbing to Ajax.

Diomedes is the real badass, considering he stabbed gods and shit and didn't give a fuck.

No. We've no idea what either looked like.

1. More AKIRA servants when?
2. Shiei no Sona-Nyl translation when?
3. Agatha Christie servant when?

soon

nasu loves tamamo cat

he references her every interview

soon we will have a whole tamamo cat series

what does he say

cp.fate-go.jp/fate/tamamo_cat/

this was only the beginning

>Mix Tamamo with Amaterasu for no reason.
>Change the backstory so she is a dindu and didn't curse the Emperor
>But keep her being super powerful so she kills thousands of people despiste she didn't know she had said magic
>Then add she is even more powerful because she is related to a chinese deity too

Too bad.

>In order to settle things once and for all with him, Achilles challenged him to a sink-or-swim duel, where he temporarily gave up his immortality. Unable to resist the temptation of getting the chance to take Achilles’ life, Hector accepted the one-on-one duel and was defeated by a paper-thin difference in skill.
>To Achilles, Hector is one of the top three people he never wants to fight again, whether it is before or after his death. The remaining two are Penthesilea and Chiron.
From Fate/Apocrypha Material. There is a very marginal difference in fighting skill between Achilles and Hector.

Cutest best most amazing caster.

Nobu a CUTE.

Yeah he loves Tamamo Cat so much she has appeared in 0 events, is a 4* and got replaced by Tamamo Caster in the summer event

Meanwhile Tamamo appears all the time

Achilles lost his stats rank up.

And summer Tamamo showed what a leech she is to Guda.

He's very good. Yorokobe zasshu!

But the woman is still the stronger of the two when both characters stand on equal ground. That's the point.

How misogynist of Nasu to write competent, strong and capable female characters, curse him!

>Shiei no Sona-Nyl translation when?
When koestl will be freed from Grisaia

>Shirou becoming a Heroic Spirit
Sounds dumb

UTE UTE UTE UTE UTE UTE UTE

He likes Tamamo Cat because its a gag character where it's very easy to write them into any situation

He affectionately calls Tamamo Lancer Tamamo Shark

He also mentioned that Tamamo Cat's extra attack line is a reference to the infamous Commando

scene youtube.com/watch?v=_wk-jT9rn-8

"I said I was a miko. I lied!"

Nasu really likes the "I lied!" meme, and uses it in his blog posts. Most recently when referencing the length of the Babylon chapter.

"I said it will be 300kb. I lied!"

Tamamo Cat also is used in the Extella material to comment on certain character's costumes.

All of this adds together the ingredients for the Golden Age of Tamamo.

>Achilles is a demi-God
>Gifted with lots of Godly gifts
>Having one of the strongest shields
>Indestructible skin
>Almost lost to a normal human who puts swords on sticks
This will never stop being funny.

In the first place he didn't have the stat parameters when he used the ability against Hector.

>this confusion bullshit again
Tamamo has 9 tails with Tamamo Cat being 1 of them.
Tamamo Cat, being a cat, has 9 lives (not to be confused with Heracles NP).

So even if Tamamo Cat splits her lives into separate entities, it counts as just 1 tail.

what

>soon we will have a whole tamamo cat series
I want to see some tails coexisting under the same roof while leader is gone.

taking care of chores and messing shit up

but each tamamo cat has their own tail(s)

maybe he only wanted a net gain of tails, not referencing one of the 9 'original' tails

>roman singlehandedly stole tm april's fool event
Has Nasu ever shilled a character like this before?

post the nip one next time

youtube.com/watch?v=d0irL7l-Q18

Tien's second tournament fight against Goku in Dragon Ball. The cloning thing. It's the same principle. Doesn't matter how many of them there are, because they still only amount to one Tien.

Did they forget Saber, Shiki and Arc became popular and they didn't dress as strippers?

ah thanks, I hope he makes use of tamacat more often then

what? Are you actually autistic? No one was saying that
>Dragon Ball
oh ok then

Saber.

disgusting dbshitter

> faggot Takeuchi wants to remove the granny skirt
Faggot ass bitch.

that's cute, you can tell (even if you dont speak nip) how it's similarly phrased in the Tamamo Attack

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/7/75/Catattackextra.ogg

Da Vinci's interlude was all about the opposite. Roman just looks down at himself while she has a huge ego. But between them, he was the most competent one. She was the Michelangelo of the relationship.

Roman's relationship with Da Vinci is like Shirou's with Rin. It appears it's some genius girl looking after an useless guy but it's him who is the rock she's leaning on and she's desperate to chink his armor to let her help him.

evens roll the monthly tickets for waver
odds save

yeah but we needed that to turn Roman into even more of a Jesus-like chara