>DLC 3 (Scheduled for April) will include:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quest
– 5 New Attacks
– 3 New Costumes
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free Xenoverse 2 update included:
– New level cap for your Time Patroller (up to level 90)
– New Costumes: Zangya, Bido and Android 15 (TP Shop), Metal Cooler (Future Raid)
– 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
– 5 New Attacks: 3 from the TP Shop, 2 from the Expert Missions
– Option to change the BGM in Battles
– New Rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament: Character Tenkaichi (specific characters only) and Group Tenkaichi (characters from sagas like GT)

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!JAxzQaYa!0UmeQ-1kTWVLpulgq6oClXfHqg3OISh5b1P3j-9mrto

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc2g6rqMCPY
youtu.be/h9KQbbheFcM?t=1m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=EJCPPIyfQV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

K I S S U

Post derp faces

Any updates on your stats? I've been stuck on 59 percent forever, heh.

jesus christ dude you are like three levels above me in this dumbass game, kudos.

Nope, still at 79%.

Posing again for wrestling, LETS GET MORE!

>Ring name
¡El Casco Ocultado Dilaj!

Who is always accompanied by two or more people who will line up and applaud and cheer as they make their way to the arena

>Finisher
¡Tiro del cielo del tirador!

(marksman sky shot, or just sky shot for the announcers ring side!)

Pulls a mask with a bullseye design from seemingly nowhere and holds it the sky as the crowd chants and goes wild. They proceed to pick up the opponent and force the mask onto them, tightening it as hard as they can (the opponent is now struggling to remove it). They then use the corner of the ring and the ropes to jump as high as they can and divebomb with one or both fists outstretched slamming directly into the mask.

>BONUS ENTRANCE MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=zc2g6rqMCPY

or

youtu.be/h9KQbbheFcM?t=1m6s

I must probably be around 0%
although it is difficult to say for sure since I can't play the game ATM

Buutts

I hate you, buutts poster.

I've actually gotten a bit worse.

I've been sitting at 50% with about 2000 fights with Aubah forever now.

I've just been messing around trying out a bunch of moves until I feel like I've mastered them, so I've been losing a lot more. It's fun, though.

Scatter Kamehameha is a lot better than I thought all this time. I'd actually put it above Breaker Energy Wave.

I love you, buutts poster.

Hello, fellow Saiyans, Sine here, post the best Gohans/Gogetas!

And women you'd violently violate.

Thank your blessed soul

>tfw checking multiple times a day in every DBX2 thread to see if anyone draw my cac
>no one does
Is it because I play on ps4 and it's dead?

Actually, here's one from me since I haven't done that in a while.

I love you buutts poster

maybe it's because you don't meme your cac enough
or maybe it's just that there are too many cac and not enough artists for everyone to get drawn

I wanna stuff my face in the muff and inhale

That's lewd.

Got any moves you really like, but don't use for one reason or another?

I love Emperor's Death Beam, but my character doesn't have enough Ki to make it worthwhile when there are more powerful options for the same amount of Ki.

That is right! It's time for mania!

Post your CaC in your desired ring gear, and give your self a ring name and finisher!

C'mon jabronis!

>Hiney Ho

i cannot stop thinking of ned flanders when i see that name
it's ned flanders with a broken nose
"HINEY HO, NEBBERINU"

Well i do, how could you not?

She's pure and for Ginyu only!

It's a lot better then what I had on Yang.

Maybe ask politely in the thread or discord?
I'm on PS4 and I've gotten Pinache drawn before.

I love x4 Kamehameha to death, but shit's broken as fuck man.

you mean for the entire Ginyu squad to defile her all at once?

She's a slut, just llok at what she wears, she's for everyone

That's a lot of big bang kamehamehas.
More like pure slut. I'd kill her if buufus bled, or needed to breathe. Damn bubblegum bodies, good for sex, but not for killing.

>Pinache drawn
may I see the pic?

n-no

Her outfit isn't her fault, that's all on Ginyu!

I used it on my 5 ki bar character solely because it looked cool

I want to abduct her and rape her, impregnating her so she'll be forced to have my baby

There's this and a picture my little cousin drew.

TalOS is 6.
Unzan appears to be an older man, but has been around for a century or two.
Azukee's like 22.
Chantilly has Unzan beat by at least another decade. and Ba'al has rampaged long enough to have been in the ancient history of his timeline.

I actually had no idea how old Ripple was until this. He didn't go off planet until his early twenties, and spent about 6 years with his "mentor" before doing his own thing. Now here's where things get weird; he's supposed to have continued "bounty hunting" long enough to have a "midlife crisis" and try heading to Earth. This would mean that he was in his forties at the very least BEFORE joining Time Patrol... Which I guess fits the original character concept of being immature for his age, but jeez.

i'd like to get my character drawn like this, in old dragonball style

I can't think of a name/finisher but here's the ring gear

nice

UNF

FUCK

Can't think of anything really, but I do like this gear.

Who left those kiss marks?

Krokos

I've been asking nicely and sucking artist dick for 8 months so far and no one drew him yet.

Muh pics.
I may come back to that actually since I enjoyed giving it a try. But first I gotta finish up these Pokemon /dbg/ pics.

>him

Found your problem.

From top to bottom
>Anemone
>Parsa
>Maara
>Hiney Ho
>Buularose
>Krokos
>Sour Patch
>Cocoa
>Buublegum
>Yurobuuto

Seems about right. all those circle jerk faggots kiss each others ass all the time

heh

dont be jealous user

>circlejerk
>on Veeky Forums

You're acting like this is something new.

Elegant Blaster. Shits pretty as fuck but its kinda outclassed by so much else.

Who is your CaC user?

Fucking sexists. I should have made him a muslim refugee from somalia. That would have made artists more inclined to draw my cac or else they would be racist bigots.

I have a move on my loadout that's useless and risky as fuck to use but I just love how it looks and I get wet as niagra falls when it actually connects and kills someone.

Krokos!

Assault Rain. It has a bad tendency to crash me.

Why not submit your character to Shyne whenever they upload chibis? They'll add you to their list, more than likely

my dude

I know that feeling all too well.

Just kidding, Fruit of Might is the best and the strongest.

Gokugeta on PS4

Dragon Fist.
Its one of the few good strike ults but I don't want people to label me as meta memelord.

Spirit Sword fix when?

When I'm done with these pics, you and the other user that just posted I will draw you.

Just look for Slush in the thread, I'll usually start a post with it asking for you guys specifically so I can get a screen for later. But first I gotta finish these up, which should be done sometime tomorrow or the next day depending on the amount of work I can get done at my job tomorrow.

Love the shit out of Bomber DX. There are so many better moves out there but this move really makes me feel strong for some reason.

Riot Javelion

When I have more freetime i will need to test it out more to figure out how to use it with out a heavy stam break

Just make sure to draw my cac with a big dick because he has a big dick.

Lewds are for pansies, real men get drawn how I say they get drawn son.

What are the absolute best moves in this game to have that deals the most damage per ki?

Poofy pants are allowed in the ring, right? I'm wearing them anyway if not

Ring name: The Spookmaster
Finishing move: Ecto Slam

There aren't really any moves I wouldn't use outside of meta stuff like Serious Bomb. I'll still use a move if it's bad, just gotta fit the set's theme!

Ginyu is gay though. It's cannon.

if its not too much trouble, thank you

I can post my Cac in a bit

Bomber DX is great. Good taste.

That's not true!

Its not any trouble at all. Just make sure I can see some details, give me the CaC's name, and generally have it be torso and up, mostly because I hate drawing legs, but I'll do it if you want.

Just note like I said, I've got some other requests and stuff to get done with first so it may take a little bit. I'm trying to finish up some left over work stuff up right now for my job, just taking a little break to check on /dbg/.

I love it so much and hate it so bad.

Can't think of a ring name to save my life, but I'll be damned if the finisher isn't a flying dropkick to the face. pic related to gear.

Super Galick Gun, the wind up just seems so long. I should probably try using it in PvP to test, but I only imagine it'll just be another Super Spirit Bomb where people can literally walk away from it.

what does that have to do with how cool ginyu is?

Special Beam Cannon - I try to use it but Parsa never angles herself to hit the opponent with it, I have no reason to use it over Super Kamehameha

Serious Bomb - I loved it in XV1, they made it shit in 2 and when they "fixed" it they just made it broken as fuck though I used it against Syko earlier and I'm sorry

Pic related.
Because it's the most inconsistent piece of shit ever.

I think Hiney would need to help Alomora on this one.
She has no idea what wrestling is about, although she'd quickly realise it's all in good fun.
I have no idea how she'd do as a wrestler, she's probably not inclined towards it well.

REEEEEEEEE

>those thighs
holy FUCK Mary

I KNOW RIGHT?

Do not make eye contact

Monkey thighs are a treasure. y-you too

i just noticed that champa can't go over ledges
i get that he's a lazy fat fuck but this is pushing it

How do you deal with ki when making cutouts? Reposting on new thread, just in case

I think Farthuffer made a solid black stage to make it easier

youtube.com/watch?v=EJCPPIyfQV0

Apparently Trunks just doesn't have dialogue at this point in the story, so talking to him does this.

So I'm here trying to edit this ss4 byst dyt file and im lost as to what i should be coloring black. Any ideas?

What point of the story is it

cool vids

Way early on, just came from the time rift tutorial thing where you have to visit them all.

you stop that

HEY

Select -> Color Range, and fiddle around with the sliders a bit until you get something you like the look of. It often requires a bit of manual fine-tuning afterwards but it's not that difficult, provided you have a simple background. If I am taking my own screenshots with the intention of cutting them out I'll use my plain black stage mod as it makes it easier to separate ki without there being artifacts from the stage in the background (Although on some maps like the Space one, the stars can sometimes enhance the effect of the ki in a way that I like)

Awesome, I'll check it out when I'm playing through next

...guys?

MOVINOUT

DISAPPEAR... FOR GOOD

HYAAAAAAAAAAAH