BASED Silverado 500,000 mile celebration

Using the A/C to blow out the candle was a nice touch.

>youtu.be/OwutNVAINOs

lmao, good shit

That was pretty good. The dead pan was awesome.

Thats fucking awesome, I've been worried about buying a truck over 150k miles and this guy hits 500k

I'm guessing keep up with the maintenance, treat them good and they should last?

what year is it?

Yep, they'll usually last.

My '00 sierra has just over 135k and the only thing I've had to do is replace a front main seal. Typical GM bullshit, runs great but the interior is falling the fuck apart. B pillars cracked, armrests warped, glove box won't latch, window tint peeling, seat brackets sticking, console stuck closed, knobs and buttons faded or falling off, door lock covers fly off when you close the doors, cigarette lighter rattles, cup holder snapped in half, upholstery creases with the slightest weight. I clean regularly and fix every issue when it pops up, but when a GM truck hits 100k it's like the interior gives up and becomes a middle aged alcoholic

My mom's old silverado could've gone hign miles too... too bad it got fucked in a wreck

Mostly highway miles bro

>tfw road salts will guarantee that your shitbox won't make it half a million miles

>living in a place where cars rust
pleb.

por15 everywhere

get it undercoated nigga

I know that feel :(

>nice bare feet
flip flops

>not living in a place with snow
you must be dark skinned

the one good thing Chevy made. im sure their marketing team will reach out to these guys and no time and we'll see more BS JD Power & Associates awards in their cringe-tier commercials

>tfw white
>tfw never seen snow in my life

I'd really like to buy a Chevy Sonic, have been thinking about it for some time now, however I've heard such awful things about its motor and the cheap plastic used for the interior. Is this symbolic of Chevy, or?

I owned a 94 jeep grand cherokee laredo (purchased new) for 15 years. The engine ran strong (but rough) for 200,000+ miles. Everything else? Well,

The headliner sagged
The radio worked sporadically
The whole truck shook at idle
Play-skool quality plastic interior rattled comically loud
Sun visors feel off
Buttons faded
Headlights sometimes didn't turn on
Seats looked like mouse fur k mart couches
Leaked oil
Sometimes the back wheels locked up when turning
Power steering whined
Fog lights feel off