>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJB

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGv6_hBDBgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My ryder's chest light got stuck on. Is there a button for that? The headlights button for the nomad doesn't help.

FEMTUR WAIFU IS BEST WAIFU BECAUSE FEMTUR WAIFU WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Cora is cute!

>Metacritic score is still falling
Hilarious

That scene is anime bullshit tier jesus.
Dat booty tho.

Score looks about right to me.

Can't say the same for a lot of games.

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE FOREVER BEST WAIFUS

>71

holy fuck.

Kinda weird to me, because honestly the game is growing on me the more I play it despite initially disliking it.

I'd still only give it about a 75 though. Like, it's solid, but lacking in so many ways.

>Nomad Platinum paintjob
Not bad. Not bad at all.

oy vey bad goyim stop low rating our propaganda

Sarissa or Vederia, who would you fuck given the chance

>the game is growing on me the more I play it despite initially disliking it.

That's called Stockholm syndrome, user.

>not giving Vetra her canon tits

Is this your first time being on the opposite side of a gaming circlejerk?

Gil is best gay romance. Reyes shitters have no say

She'll never love you as much as she loves Sid

Booty

I'd put it closer to a 6 than a 7 at least until they fix the objectively broken things. But that is on an actual scale where 5 is still technically a pass. On the AAA scale it would be an 8.

Do femturs like being touched in a lewd way?

Probably because you're a huge bioware fan who sees past all their faults.

You would have liked it way less if this was a completely different ip by some other company

Can turians even feel you touching them since they have rocks for skin?

Which Pathfinders do you like?
Do you make Avitus Pathfinder or no?
Raeka or Hayjer?
Scott/Sara or Alec?
Vedaria or Sarissa?

Business idea: beast races

How did I do with my ryder?

Yeah I feel the same, though after the ending I decided that 6 should just be a 7. That gave it just a bit more to me.

But yeah with the AAA retard scales, sure an 8, those scales are fucking dumb though.

>Sally

Giantbomb gave it a 4 and they've got a heavy weight on metacritic, so this wasn't surprising.

That's the case with all AAA games. Big franchises and games with big marketing pushes can get away with way more shit.

GTA4 being one of the highest rated games of all time as the most egregious example.

We already have those idiot.

get the fuck out furfag

Garrus gets scarring on his plates, there's some sort of tissue there. I think they'd feel touch.

Fine

What is objectively the best comp for platinum speedruns in ME3?

Alec would've made a terrible pathfinder. He may be a talented genius but he's too autistic to deal with the more delicate social and moral issues that come with the job.

They don't have them everywhere. If anything. wouldn't touching them on soft spots be even more lewd? Having the plates be like constantly wearing lewd lingerie that exposes just the right parts.

the "plates"are more like really really tough skin. like scales. they can bend and they can feel through them. Just for eevidence of them being bendable, well, their fucking mouths move after all.

Yes, on the inner thighs, scalp, and tips of their mandibles.

70's is an accurate score.

A more honest score than what Mass Effect 3 got.

Seeing Ryder kiss Vetra made me wonder how that would actually feel for a Turian given their lack of lips or whatever you want to say is going on with their mouth.

Vetra is only good for fuck n dumping.

I was cautious at first, liked it, but then nearing the end of the story began hating it seeing how poor most of the writing is. Also the Kett are an active threat but just kind of feel there. There's also no motivation, consequence, or reward in the end to outpost most of these worlds, it has no impact whatsoever.

The spray-on tan detracts from it

ME2 getting a 95 is a huge joke. Even if you actually fell for the good characters meme, the story is objectively bad and the gameplay is objectively average-ish.

Yeah, and sara is fantastic at social situations.

Granted, Alec does seem the kind to get drunk on the nexus and go on about how Addison can't open a can of pickles.

>metacritic
>mattering

fuck off, Vetra is for starting a family with and taking care of Her and her sister with snuggles and bedtime kissu

DELETE, Vetra is for cuddles, affectionate lovemaking, and building a home with.

>tips of their mandibles
I'm imaging a relaxed nude femtur with closed eyes having her mandibles lovingly stroked while she makes small contented noises deep in her throat.

Looks like someone from jersey shore

>falling for the autistic meme

cod shitters man, they loved it cause it felt familiar, what can ya do?

Mass effect 3 was fine up until the last 5-7 minutes of the game. I went in blind 2 years ago into this trilogy and ended up enjoying ME3 even more than I did ME1 mostly because your crew felt really involved in everything that was going on and talked a lot, finding Javik, Tuchunka, Citadel DLC, etc, etc.
Also just about every romance in ME3 was handled damn well unless you went Thane or Kaidan.

you're waifu spells out words and names using her butt?

> youtube.com/watch?v=pGv6_hBDBgM
Here we go.

like what?

Is Gay Space Alistair's romance any good, or is he Steve tier?

Does he actually have a kid with Ryder? That seems... sudden

>I went thane AND kaiden
I really fucked up on which import save I used.

>No THICC companion
Truly the worst mass effect of the series.

Oh sorry, here's the Gamerankings score instead.

>Mass effect 3 was fine up until the last 5-7 minutes of the game.
No it wasn't but that's what people believe nowadays.

>tfw if we get a sequel following the Ryder trilogy your kid will be onboard
>tfw even if your kid isn't on board if you cheat on Gil you have to divorce and ruin at kids childhood by being a slutty dad who never has time for anything but killing Kett and cheating.

>caring about review scores
>ever

>Krogan
Sharks
>Salarians
Salamanders
>Angarans
Catsquids
>Geth
Headlamps
>Asari
Octopus

Aside from the forced PTSD Shepard developed ME3 was honestly no different than the other Mass effect games to me. Are you sure you just don't like Mass effect and latch onto these threads thanks to Stockholm syndrome?

>angarans
I thought they were sneks

>>Krogan
>Sharks

Krogan are heavily armored bats without wings.

Don't you have a corner you need to cry in, Mac?

Maybe MEA will end up like FNV over time, where it got lukewarm reception and unfavorable comparisons to its predecessor initially, only for everyone to realize its genius later and remember that they were looking at its predecessor with rose-tinted glasses.

Structure's all wrong for that. Cobra hoods are thin, angarans have really bulky head thingies.

I know people will never admit it but the story of these games has always been shit. Which is fine considering the other strengths of the game but I wish people would at least admit it.

>I've been known to tango

Damn Citadel ruining our change to dance with birdfu.

>Maybe MEA will end up like FNV over time
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>...would you be ...okay?
Jeez, Jaal's VA is good.

With all of it's problems I think a 7/10 is pretty good.

I do like Mass Effect, enough to deal with the flaws in 1,2 and Andromeda and genuinely enjoy the games.

But 3 was balls despite it's combat/multiplayer being fun and it wasn't just because of the Starchild (but oh boy is it one of the issues I had with it)

yeah no. FNV is brilliant, only plebs disliked it.

Yeah, sadly I only noticed the orange until after I hit create.

If they fix the bugs that can be fixed, I think it deserves upper 70s/lower 80s. It is a game that when it doesn't have a ton of graphical, menu and other issues will appeal to fans of Mass Effect and that's about it. I would say 80% is about what a game that's okay but has no appeal beyond its niche audience deserves.

But the sometimes awkward voice acting and poor writing will not be fixed by any patch. So lower 80s is the absolute best it can do I think.

I don't expect a lot of bug fixing from Bioware though. They have never been one to do that. Then again, they don't usually release a game with this many obvious bugs (DA:I had a lot though), so they are kind of in unfamiliar territory.

Sure thing,Mac. People will see your brilliance anytime now.

Soon they'll know you're the Vincent van Gogh of the modern age. It helps if you kill yourself though. Just a tip.

Headlamps are my favourite animal

Everyone shat on it when it came out, it took several months for most people to appreciate its genius.

Nobody here is claiming Mass Effect is a literary masterpiece.

Well to be fair, half the people completely shitting on the game have never even played it and are just going for the 'lmao everyone's saying the animations are shit so it must be shit" meme

That's not the same, and you know it

You'd be surprised.

I think his story is cute. Impulsive guy who had no idea why he came to Andromeda and just goes with things.

You can tell him you're not ready to raise a kid if you romance him, which you should because Jill is crazy

>If they fix the bugs that can be fixed, I think it deserves upper 70s/lower 80s
It doesn't.

It's a game where story and dialogue are pretty much the most important thing, and those things are outright terrible and not something that can be patched.

They're Snapping Turtles man

MY FACE IS TIRED XD
Meanwhile every non-gaming dedicated discussion I see it pop up in has people talking about how much they liked it despite the flaws.

>Fight Architect on Voeld
>Game glitches out and makes everywhere a Level 2 Hazard
???

>But 3 was balls
Why?
I'm sincerely curious since most people are usually just spiteful towards it due to the lackluster ending.

You already have people claiming Mass Effect 3 wasn't that bad.

>People who dislike it just haven't played it! This game is really great! I'm having so much fun! Buy my game please!

Yeah that happens when you go to the ME subreddit, mate.
Maybe you should stay there?

Yeah the ME subreddit sure is not gaming related.

that's not a glitch

there are heat lamps you're supposed to take cover near to warm up

Nothing is as bad compared to MEA. Everything suddenly looks way better next to this turd.

Nah the gameplay is still the most important thing. This is especially true for an open world-type game like ME:A. And I don't think the combat and gameplay is all that bad.

The fetch quests and other tediousness in exploring is more a mark of mediocrity than bad. It makes for a very generic open world game. So around 80% is appropriate I believe if they fix all the graphical bugs, dialogue bugs, and do something about the menus.

>so... uh... what do you like to do for fun?
>This.
>Yes. But... No. For... fun.
>Thiiis.

HANDY DANDY GUIDE TO DETERMINE HOW SHITE YOUR CHARACTER'S IS:

1) Post an image with your character
2) wait until the thread dies
3) Read the following
>You're bretty gud tier
10+ posts fetshizing your character
>15 Minutes in paint tier
3+ posts straight up complimenting your face
>About the same level as default Ryder tier
1-2 posts about how it's okay/shit or meming up a minor aspect of it
>A little bit below default
No one replies.
>Your face sucks tier
3+ posts telling how awful it is.

I think this is right. Where did I go wrong?