New Car

Looking for a new sporty daily driver for under 30k. Have been looking at a fully loaded Focus ST or a bare bones Camaro v6 1LE but cant decide. Pic of my old GTO.

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/research/ford-focus_rs-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather have the GTO than a focus or v6 camaro

A fully loaded focus is $37,000

2017 elantra sport

used 15+ mustang gt.

Civic Si

The GTO got wrecked so i don't have it anymore and they are getting a little old to be a daily for me. The focus st Stickers at 31k but its on sale right now for 26. Camaro is at 30 after rebates.

The new v6 camaros are horrible cars, they make you look like a boy racer, they are not very fast, you cant see anything, horrible visibility, not good gas mileage and they are not fun to drive

they are abortions, should not exist

People babied those cars, you can find them with 20k miles on ebay

they are perfectly reliable

>getting too old
your daily can never get too old, sucks that your GOAT got fucked though.

Get a nice low miles VW GTI or Type R

does it have to be new? You can easily get a CPO 5.0 Stang with that, or a 2014+ Beemer/Audi/Merc/Lexus that has the Dealer Certification

Get a Pontiac G8, they are newer and have the same engine as the GTO

Camaro V6 1LE hands down. Faster round a track than a Mustang GT and you get better gas mileage than the 5.0 coyote and the car isn't at every stoplight and parking lot like dime a dozen mustangs (so tired of seeing the bloody things everywhere and its almost always a woman in a Egoboost or V6).

Shilling for ford for free but never driven a camaro. Nice try. Stay BTFO by the pic related.

(Gas mileage? 21 city 30 hwy is bad for a sports coupe?

Visibility? just shoulder check its not fucking hard, I daily a camaro and its totally fine.

Not Fast? Pic related also 4.9 sec 0-60 faster than the Mustang GT all the way up till 2010 in a straight line.

Boi racer, That title literally belongs to the FiST and FoRS)

Look for a G8 GXP.

>as tested price $43,000

for a v6 camaro

fuck that

>older model

>Not Fast? Pic related also 4.9 sec 0-60 faster than the Mustang GT all the way up till 2010 in a straight line.
what does this even mean

The same car is going for 30k even after incentives in dealerships. Base V6's go for around 21k after incentives, samer engine, only thing special about the 1LE is suspension tuning and different gearing, all of which can be a done to a base v6.

>Price justifying getting btfo by a V6 camaro on your precious 5.0

Do you have Veeky Forums set to automatically reply whenever I post this image, its so sad Ferd fags cant shitpost themselves outta this one.

>S550
>Older Model

Try again. Camaro is the king of american sports cars, deal with it. Faster than anything ford can put out (Ford GT excluded).

>The same car is going for 30k even after incentives in dealerships.

Show me any kind of documentation or sale or incentives that have taken $13,000 off the sticker price of a camaro

>Faster than anything ford can put out
>except for the GT

The current mustang will smoke a camaro in the quarter mile and is virtually identical on the track when both cars are being driven to their limits by professional drivers taking corners in ways and at speeds nobody would attempt on the road

the stang has 100 more horsepower, that's what makes street cars fun to drive user

look at this meltdown

>Try again
don't needd to, your comparison is irrelevant

>also 4.9 sec 0-60 faster than the Mustang GT all the way up till 2010 in a straight line.

Spending $35k only to get blown out by 15-year-old 4-cyl jap sedans must be cool.

More power is not always better than new more luxurious cars.

In what world?
I got my st3 with everything for 27k.
You have lots of room to negotiate with these cars since everyone's on the RS meme.

cars.com/research/ford-focus_rs-2017/

Right, that's the RS.
Nobody brought that up but you.

Right it's a fully loaded Ford Focus, OP brought that up

He clearly specified ST.
Do you have brain problems, friend?

just get a v6 accord tbhfam
v6 exl or touring can be had for 30k and under, 0-60 in under 6s, and will last a lifetime. they're loaded as fuck, and mad comfy, and actually fit other people

That Pontiac is 100x cooler and I think actually faster than both those cars.

>FWD

Either way a fully loaded RS Is like 45k more after markups

SOHC timing belt bullshit dude. >45k, more with markups
Punctuation matters