fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kRsg9UXfYg
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedeyKz1x9BeCuHaDMKaJuJ5DHqqVFKCMigatdYr8-oL84-nA/viewform?usp=sf_link
implyingrigged.info/wiki//feg/
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura is shit.

How do >we Stop Camilla and Cordelia from dominating the voting gauntlet?

/feg/ wouldn't steal someone's accessory they love for their waifu wouldn't they?

I love Takumi!

bune puse

I love Azura

Navarre grand hero battle map if you want to start planning early. Suggested units from the banner are Caeda, Sophia, Effie, and Kagero. This map looks like it's based off Chapter 7 of mystery of the emblem.

Izana!

Pallasquad ww@?

basic

Will /ourguy/ Subaki clutch it out again? I think it's entirely possible, if not straight up very likely.

Palla is trash

>Caeda
>Sophia
why

>This fag still trying to force his Subaki meme
Just let it go, user.

>People somehow lose to this

Can you choose which units and weapons and stuff to send in each party for the route split?

~Robin and Lucy, sitting in a tree~

>Accidently unveil Asura on the other side of the map with Kaze alone
>my fucking face when he survives

What's your favorite thing about Eliwood?

Caeda can uh kill the Axe I guess

Sophia... I really don't know.

put carit in bune
fertilize egg

Is it sort of cheating to use the wireless bonuses in awakening? I got a really OP spear from it that one shots literally everything and I feel like it's sort of cheap

I don't think it's right or fair to say Fire Emblem is easy when you reset the game every time you lose a unit. The game is balanced/designed around the eventuality that units will die. Resetting is like a cheat code anyone can apply.

you can't
It's like trying to fight Lucina in the last gauntlet: a noble goal, but completely unrealistic.

>bring a dancer and a unit with draw back
>have Kagero destroy the green axe
>send in the Subaki to deal with the no damage ninjas and the healer
over before it started

>still doubting our savior captain kanpeki of the grand heroe battles
you are a lost cause user

>Nino
>next to Sharena
Fuck you too, buddy.

How did Robin and Corrin react when they saw their respective wives in their spring outfits?

She has such great art, the main reason I want to create a flier emblem team is her.

I also removed drag back to make the AI not shit itself.

Some games in the series are just too easy if you know the basic.Like SS and Awakening.

I hope the next games stick to that mindset. Permadeath in Awakening/Fates is a nightmare since you don't get many/any non-child units after the halfway point.

>sap lance user deflecting axes
lmao, this thing just oneshot him but he hasn't realized it yet

Anybody got that screenshot of the devs talking about why both ways of treating deaths are so important to the gameplay?

Cheers bud. Hopefully it's good so I can shill it on /feg/ and maybe even /v/, if I'm feeling adventurous!

Actually, Drag Back makes her even more powerful. You can't approach her without having to deal with both Sharena and Nino,

>Sacred Stones isn't har-
Try doing this on Hard without Seth or Duessel.

This. I don't want to scroll through 7 Bartres, 4 Gunters and 4 Berukas whenever I pick a team.

>without the best units that you should always have at all times anyway, this map is hard!

(lol

I'd like to see this as well.

If not a screenshot at least the source where it came from.

i do it all the time

Stahl is cute~

I want to pet his hair and praise him~

Yes and no. Units are predetermined for story reasons. You get a gaiden though where you can do shopping, use promotion items/stat boosters, pay for a little extra training and finally split inventories. One party though won't have access to inventory at all until they meet again. Extra items they might gain from shopping/drops can be send automatically to the other party's inventory.

>the game is hard if you gimp yourself
I'm sure mario would be real difficult if you only had a certain number of jumps too

>FE4 isn't har
Try doing the game without Sigurd or Cuan.

Drag Back is actually pretty good for defense. It forces the player to approach and KO someone. If you try to bait, you'll get dp'ed by Nino and whoever she's dragging back. Very annoying.

Calling all /feg/ Azurafag(s?)

What's your opinion on /ourguy/'s Ghast, critical analysis on Azura, her best supports and his reasoning on why they're her best supports.

youtube.com/watch?v=7kRsg9UXfYg

If it's like Gaiden, just having the item in your inventory will give you the bonuses.
Holding the Moonlight Lance in Gaiden will give the +5 HP restore and negates enemy terrain effects, even if it isn't a Lance user.

The upgrades were better, but effectively, you had to take a unit out of play in order to get the unit in front the bonuses in the first place. Besides, the enemy stats in Fates were grossly inflated, while Gaiden's (and Echoes) will have both sides matched evenly on a much smaller scale, so giant buff won't be necessary.

Felicia is my beloved queen and trusted battle partner.

>not attempting to do a 10 or less A-press run of Mario 64

Flora is better

Thanks, just put it back on.

>Finally pull Pieri
>She's -Atk
Whoever thought IVs were a good idea deserves an uppercut to the crotch, in Pokémon you can breed for them so it's alright, but not having control over them whatsoever in this game is fucking bullshit

How come he's only analyzing her best supports and not actually telling you straight-up whether she is a good character like Nyx*, a flawed character like Xander*, a shit character like Peri*, or a literal mental case like Camilla*?

(* - his words not mine)

This guy will always be based for blowing Perifaggots and Camillacucks the fuck out forever

They wanted to join in, too!

Story mode expansion when?

They have to add in Lloyd eventually, right?

...right?

Do I make Effie a General or Great Knight?

I like Hana

>One moderately hard map (maybe two, counting chapter 14) and the rest of the game is easy as fuck

Whoa... so this... is the power... of FE8...

General

based

BUT FIRST

Lloyd's not till May

>i like and defend ecelebs because they tell me fictional characters are bad

???

How's her speed?

I've never used Effie now that I think about it so I don't really know.
I guess if I had to choose, my brain says mobility but my heart says pink armour.

I WANT JOSHUAA TO FUCK MY PUSSY RAW

Lloyd's voice lines were added in the last banner update, just no art.

He's voiced by Kaiji Tang, like Odin and Narcien.

Black Knight when?

she will never double

LTC is the 0.5 A presses of Fire Emblem

Defy this, you cannot.

Because he loses no matter what he says.

Seliph is soft~ soft~

>tfw he never made a narrated video again

Well /feg/, it's been 6 months again, so it's time for another Veeky Forums League roster poll.
Poll: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedeyKz1x9BeCuHaDMKaJuJ5DHqqVFKCMigatdYr8-oL84-nA/viewform?usp=sf_link

FAQ:
>What is the /vgl/ League?
The VGL is a soccer tournament between Veeky Forums's various boards for fun/bragging rights using AI teams in Pro Evolution Soccer
/feg/ has been a participant since the very first League was held 4 years ago.
/feg/'s Wiki page can be found here: implyingrigged.info/wiki//feg/
VGL8's page can be found here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8

>What decides our roster?
The poll posted above! FE Heroes has come to dominate the thread in the 6 months since the last league, so this poll is a bit different than previous ones. I'm only looking for suggestions of FE Heroes related players, rather than any /feg/ meme. I'm aslo looking for a piece of music from the FE Heroes soundtrack that we might use for the team

Pic related: Our 3rd unis, which our FE Awakening themed.
We also have Nohr and Hoshido unis, as well as a logo all designed by an user from the thread

PS: Kit user, if you're alive would you be willing to make us an FE Heroes kit?

>le ghost ship is hard meme
>Artur or Lute goes on north part of ship to deal with the eyeballs.
>Vanessa flies south to deal with other eyeballs.
>Joshua with a lance reaver stays put to deal with incoming gargoyles and boss.
>Ross and someone else hold the bottom plank.
>Ephraim, Forde, Kyle and everyone else push east.

Why is he such a tank in FEH?

Best dancer in FEH when

Those are some frumpy boys.

>Finally pull Peri
>Finally
Wait, there are actually people who want this autistic fucked up teeth whore?

Okay but how's her speed stat. If it's low enough, she's going to be doubled easily.

They dont have enough characters yet for a proper expansion.

>Only Sanaki for World of RD
>Only Eirika and Ephraim for World of SS
>Seliph, Julia, Eldigan, Lach for World of FE4
>Only Olwen and Rein for World of FE5

Dunno, Magvel might not be getting new characters for some time.

What's the world record for lowest number of A-presses used to clear Path of Radiance?

So anons, it's pretty clear they're holding out on Ike to release him with a big update/event. What do you think they have planned?
I expect a lot of free orbs at least.

13 speed

I want to fug this sub-human

I know they only care about making money but they should have added new characters instead of already making alternate ones.

Probably the "permadeath" event

Is she level 20, what chapter?

WHEN'S
Seth
Leif
Finn
Marita
Quan

Oh boy time to vote for my waifu

Selkie when ISIS? I'd whale for her.

Just went into Chapter 17, she's level 18

But which Finn?