BMW 8 Series

You're gettin' hyped, right?!

No v12, no care.

sure, but i dont intend on buying one because i can't afford it

what i can afford though, is an e31. And im going to get one soon.

They're making an M car for it.

Shitty angry modern car design

No. Not at all.

Car looks like ass. That design will be outdated in 3 years. Contrast that POS with the old 850 that will continue to be a classic design for the next 100 years.

I don't think it broke the mold or wowed anyone, but I don't think it looks like ass.

This.
It looks good, but that's the strongest word I'd use. Nothing to break your neck over but not awful.

>asking a board of underage fags if they are excited about a new car they won't be able to afford for the next 10 years

Hyped about a concept? NO

Hyped about the real deal? Hell, yeah.

Oh, I'm sorry, we should have another shitbox thread. Let's talk more about $3k civics.

I don't like the design of most modern cars. I don't like driver assists, I don't like iPads in the dash. I don't like padestrian safety standards ruining the styling of vehicles. I can appreciate feats of modern engineering and things. But new cars just don't interest me.

let me gusss.$120,000

I wanted one of these but went with a 1 series instead. Did I make a mistake?

That's one slick looking car. Will it compete with the S65?

Wow thats a nice Lexus RC, I mean Q60

Your car is faster, more reliable, safer, more efficient. I think you won besides the 1 series being the ugliest bmw ever

>8-Series
>no V12
>gets 6cyl instead

Why does this car even exist?

what's the point of this car if the 6 series exists, or is supposed to compete with the s class coupe?

The 6 Series coupe is dead.

so is the 8 replacing the 6 series or is it going to be a s class coupe rival? a website says it's a rival, others say it's a replacement.

Beats me, but seems like the upcoming 8 series is basically BMW taking the 6 series upmarket.

>getting hyped over a car 99.99% of this board will never be able to afford in the near future.

>so is the 8 replacing the 6 series

Yes. Just like it did the first time back in '89.

>Merc S Coupe knockoff

>S coupe is a E31 knockoff

>old shitbox bmw relates to the s coupe somehow other than just general arrangement

MB built the CL as an 8 series competitor 3 years after the e31, CL was then rebranded as the S coupe.

>the e31 was the first 2+2 seater
The success of the S Coupe is what is bringing the 8 series back.

Apparently barby-cars are popular

>The success of the S Coupe is what is bringing the 8 series back.

More like the failure of the 6 is what's bringing back the 8. The 6 was already the S coupe competitor.

Maybe. The 6 is a cuckmobile. That thing should require truck plates it drives so poorly.

I think the ultimate problem BMW has is they just have a bunch of their garbage out on lease figured with inflated residuals. I don't see how they can keep this up. At some point all these shitboxes come on the used market, and there are only so many thots.

how do i gf in bmw

splash coffee on roasties when you drive by them. if you can blast phil collins while you do it even better

>I don't like safety
Let me guess, modern safeties are only for bad drivers and you're never going to crash?

///M860i ///M Performance xDrive is confirmed bro

I CAN FEEL IT

hey I got the same trash and recycle bins. maybe I can be a supreme gentleman too :o)

I was friends with a Chad in high school that used to dump water on roasties out the window of his car. They'd laugh and fuck him a week later. If I ever did that I'd probably end up in jail.

>Be BMW
>Have shit brakes
>Have totally uninspiring engines, despite Ford and GM still making monster NA motors
>Have the design carification of a fucking briefcase

Nothing to see here. Move a long faggots.

when did bmw start making spaceships ?

right after ur mum took a shit in my mouth and i enjoyed it

nice
still looking good
and dropped
looks only marginally better than lexus' retarded grill

Side profile looks way better than front and rear.

Nice Lexus LC

No, because from the front and side it looks like the bastard child of a maserati and a mustang, from the rear it's just a catastrophe, and no V12.

So? It'll just be another bloated looking awful sounding disappointment like the M3.

///Stop
///This
///Shit

>20 feet long
>now BMW's LeMans racer

Is GTE turning into GT1?