How to key a BMW?

>Tips and tricks*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKH5Gd92k74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. Thats nice work, OP.
I bet that beemer faggot really deserved it too.
Thanks for sharing.

why would you put that much effort into keying a car? you just need to scrape each panel once

that was probably caused by a really shitty automatic car wash or something

pissed off gf probably

I like this because im tired as fuck of seeing the same grey, black & silver BMWs. This is a very nice departure from the norm.

I would never key someone's car. Just not a nice thing to do.

No, that level of hysteria is reserved for fags and traps.

Even if they scratched your car?!?
Your just a kuck if you dont get revenge.

I've dated a trap before, I can attest to how batshit crazy they are, even more so than actual women.

>No, that level of hysteria is reserved for fags and traps.
have you pissed off a lot of fags and traps?

Ewwww. You dated a trap. Eeewwwwwww.
/b/----------------->

>I've dated a trap before
that's kinda gay user

You don't ket their car. You take a shopping cart to their window. Did it to a faggot in an Audi who took my parking spot at Costco

>BMW driver
>gf
haha, gud joke Pablo.

You've got to try things at least once mate

So slamming a womanny shopping cart against the car makes you a man then?

Why didnt you hit their car with a frying pan or a spatula you faggot? Or you should've made sadwiches and then thrown sandwiches at their car.

She had a feminine penis though, right?

Did you slam his boipussi?

whoa don't project now, faggot

The only projecting being done here is me projecting my cum into your bussy, faget.

In the doo doo puss

What, they're going to wreck my sun-faded, bat-piss stained paint? Lol go for it, it'll give me an excuse to fix the paint.

are you getting so mad that you can't even spell? You illiterate peasant!

If you were a real man you woulda punched that fender with your fist and left a nasty dent.
A shopping cart though.......

>Shopping cart

>pissed off GF probably
That is the typical cause.

I'm kinda new here, why do you guys hate BMWs so much?

This board descended to hell long ago. Leave before you get stuck here. We hate modern BMW because of shit like talking about killing their manual options and no physical oil dipsticks.

Nigger

BMW went through a phase where they made everything electronic instead of real. The gas was electronic. The engine sounds were fake. etc etc. All these new electronics are shit and break. Classic german engineering. The dipstick for the oil is gone and you can check it electronically.

While the reliability issues are better the memes live on.

BMW was all about driving a sporty man's car. Now there are a bunch of electronics between you and the car.

Most of Veeky Forums is just poor tho

Aside from retarded electrical bullshit. More often than not beemer drivers are arrogant dickheads who cut you off or don't recognize right of ways at four way stop signs, or they tailgate the shit out of other drivers that they could easily just go around without tailgating.

youtu.be/XKH5Gd92k74

Push the key against the side of the car as hard as you can and drag it along the side when no one is looking.

More than kinda

I really only see women in 'em anyway.

Yes
Yes was alright

>jealous he can't be a boss driving an Audi.

You're really a mangina child aren't you?

If I catch anyone ever keying my car I will blow their brains out on it.

Well, they are mentally ill to begin with.

Ok mom, don't you have to serve as dad's cum bucket tonight?

How are traps batshit crazy? I thought the sex was supposed to be top tier as well

Also I don't know how I feel on keying cars. I have a hooligan friend who keyed up a rich guys beemer for parking to close to him, not sure how I felt about it. Kind of assholeish but it's probably not too big of a deal for the guy either since he was living in a 2 million dollar house.

the only acceptable time to mess with someones car like that is if theyve damaged your car and left no note etc
i never key a car though. just put screws under the tires

They have father issues and genuine mental illnesses, clingy as shit, more so than women.

The sex is fine, but that's all the "relationship" is, just fucking and hearing about some mental breakdown.

Again, a lot like women, but so much worse, believe me.