Why does it seem like minivans like these are cancerous shitboxes driven by middle aged mombies taking their kids to...

why does it seem like minivans like these are cancerous shitboxes driven by middle aged mombies taking their kids to soccer practice?

what do you think of the odyssey, grand caravan, toyota sienna, and nissan quest? is there ever a time when driving one of these is actually alright? they seem and look like trash

You don't really have a choice other than a big suv when you have 6 kids and all their bullish to haul around. With 300hp and a 8 speed, They're likely faster that whatever you drive.

>middle aged mombies taking their kids to soccer practice
I thought this stereotype died shortly after 2005.

Minivans are now a hasidic trend.

If you decide to buy a mini van you should have your lisence torn up at the dmv when you go to register it.

/thread

Honestly if you don't need the SUPER OFF ROAD TOWING CAPABILITIES of a full sized SUV, there is nothing inherently wrong with them. They're spacious and generally super comfy if you're in the second row.

The problem is their drivers, whom are moms.

lol I've gotten my car up to 136mph

Minivans are more comfortable and roomier than an suv. Literally it just means you accept the fact that you have kids and have no delusions of being a rugged outdoorsman (toyota 4runner) or a cool nigger in a long ghetto cruiser (ford flex)

you might be right on that one

Minivans are good. Crossovers are the scourge you're talking about

maybe you are right, user

I must just not like the looks of the minivans

My father has used his Odyssey for business, he ends up stuffing it to the max, and it takes up as much space as a mid size SUV, so parking is easy, and on top of that, low loading floor, which is really good.
He is now thinking of trading it and getting a Ford transit/Ram Promaster for his job, because they are a bit taller thus can fit more shit, but have the same foot print+-

And then he gains unreliability

A truck

Exactly why he is considering fixing the Odyssey.

At the very least, it's a Honda

I have an intense hatred for them. They're absolutely everywhere in my neck of the woods and every piece of shit stepford mom that drives one is an entitled cunt.

Current Caravan driver and I've also owned an Astro in the past. Minivans are god-tier dailies.

>comfy as fuck
>cheap to buy because soccer moms all want giant SUVs now
>way better fuel economy than anything else with equivalent space
>dirt cheap insurance
>can comfortably sleep in them for long trips
>pic related

Honestly, they aren't terrible. Big, comfy, usually have a smooth engine and awesome sound system. I'd daily drive one with no cares.
Soccer Moms/Dads buy them because they want the space for their spawn to be comfy. They're usually driving like retards because they're focused on their spawn. Nothin inherently wrong with the van, just boils down to people being stupid

Its usually the toyobaru cucks that make these threads, after they get smoked at the stoplight by Carol who's taking her kids to soccer practice

I drove a hand me down 2003 Town and Country in high school. It was perfect for loading up 7 friends and just going somewhere. Plus side was you were invited to everything because you could fit half the school if it was decided to go somewhere else

It's kind of hard to fit 4 kids in the back of a truck without paki-stacking them.

take out the center row in an odyssey and it'll fit 4'x8' sheets flat, 12' long pipe under the front passenger seat

This

>minivans
>is there ever a time when driving one of these is actually alright?

Of course m8. I borrow my mom's on occasion just to show 86 owners how fucking worthless they are.

As a kid one of my best friend's DAD had a Ford Windstar. I thought it was so cool. So many features, cool sliding doors, comfy seats, a lot of space.

Now I think all minivans are ugly and don't belong. Not being mean, they're just not as popular as before with the rise of the SUV.

function over form, user