What are the odds of Veeky Forums outdriving this?

what are the odds of Veeky Forums outdriving this?

0% if it has the ecoboost
Gm owneres will be extra fukkkkked

All wheel drive V8.

>saw some guy on ninja 600 (650?) Absolutely fucking destroy a cop who was tryna pull him over

I was doing 130 in the fast lane and he went by me at 145, then when the whoop whoop came on he must've hit 220 in like 4 seconds. Completely Out of my view in legit 20 seconds

Almost no one orders them with the ecoboost. They are a special police package that is all wheel drive and comes with a 305hp 3.7 liter V6.

They can be ordred in pretty much explorer sport trim but no departments spring for this. The 3.7 liter 305hp and awd is the standard police package.

They are also column shift.

>no ecoboost
it's as if they want the criminals to escape

these fuckers see anyone hooning on a bike and know to not even try

Please don't respond to obvious shitposts.

You aint gittin away these things got COP motors and COP chips. I bet if you chipped your car with one of these COP chips youd haul ass like a sumbitch.

my cities SUV

>openly admitting you live in Long Beach

I was heading to DTF on my bike cruising around 80mph and saw one of these coming up on me.

Didn't even downshift and just rolled on the throttle and they disappeared in the mirror.

A mile later after i lost sight of the lights I got off the freeway waited a minute and got back on after I saw the lights pass. Cruised behind the cop till they gave up.

actually this is the wrong long beach

They have these things out in Lancaster to chase dirtbikers, those things can haul ass offroad.

>column shift

my dick is erect

Partly because of the computer console, radio, and light/siren switches they need in the middle.

Partly because the driving maneuvers they are trained on they are trained in column shift crown vics or caprices and there is muscle memory carry over. And maneuvers like j turns are easier to accomplish with a column shifter.

If I'm on my back, 100%

I would argue they spend just as much time as you if not more, speeding, going in and out of lanes so their innate skill will be high. They probably drive these things to the limit. Best bet would be a bike, a car they just need to get close enough for the camera to catch a plate. My understanding is legally they can't do anything unless they physically catch you, but having a plate is easier to call it in.

nobody will outrun this. you want to know why? you can't outrun the radio.

assuming the cop sees you he already has two pictures (front and rear cameras) of your face and plate. and failing that, the LPR will already have your info sent to dispatch. you're fucked six ways from Sunday. they might not nab you right away, but a BOLO will go out and eventually you will get caught.

t. angry cop

what are eyes

>can't outrun the radio.
Fuck off.

>has two pictures
Sure, that's why the cops showed up at my house all those times I outmaneuvered them in traffic.

Why u mad if they gon get caught tho

>cop
please post a picture of your cock while you're in uniform, daddy

mall security aren't cops, nerd

it's standard fare in my department. whenever we have an incident that we don't want to escalate to code 3 because of bystander safety, dispatch can see our license plate reader and dashcams remotely and make a BOLO

I'm permanently angry

no I have a husband

fun story, arrested a mall cop for stealing from the macys in the mall last week.

>you can't outrun the radio.

Except you can. You have about a 30 second window to successfully spot a cop before he's in range to catch your plate to react and start getting the fuck away.

After that point you have about a 2-5 minute window to make yourself scarce. Lose line of sight, hide your vehicle somewhere or get on a road out of the area that is not often traveled.

It's much easier on a bike. In a car you better have a fast one and know how to drive.

Twice before have I been in situations where I was caught out and the radio had gotten ahead of me. First time was a bike cop who was difficult as fuck to lose, turned into a 20 minute high speed chase. Finally was able to jump on the freeway and lose him with outright top speed.

Second time I pulled up to a stop sign intersection trying to play it cool and a explorer cop pulled up to the crossway stop. We locked eyes for about ten seconds. Right when I started to take off I bent my plate up and he lit me up. 15 seconds later I had three different cop cars at cross streets or oncoming on my street. Made a turn towards a major street and there was already another cop parked across the road trying to block me. Swerved around him and made it to the main street and saw at least 4 more cops but they had no hope of turning around or turning onto the street and catching up.

Got out of their sight and rode into downtown, turned into a parking garage and that was the end of it.

tl;dr you can outrun the radio. Even when you dont outrun the radio you can still outrun it.

p.s. if youre not on a bike you'll probably get caught.

such a tease...

562 whattup????

you're right. very different on a bike. I honestly don't even bother to give citations to bikes anymore except for helmet law. they won't hurt anyone but themselves.

it sounds like you're in more of a metro area though. my patrol area is mostly single lane roads with few intersections; only ever had two guys outrun me, one in a mazdaspeed3 and one in a iroc-z Camaro (straight road)

what is it with queers loving the badge? it's low-key gross.

that said, glad it got me my husband...

Not even a bike. There were several occasions where I crested a bridge or hill on the highway doing well over the limit only to look squarely into a radar gun.

All but 1 instance the cop jumped in his car and took chase, but everyone else on the highway freaked out and slowed down effectively cock blocking them until they gave up as I maintained a high speed and pulled away.

Never once got a citation/visit/whatever.

that wouldn't happen where i am. first of all, my car has laser/lidar mounted on the roof with the "adaptive targeting" meme, which basically means it locks on and rotates while I'm inside the car. second of all, our move-over for lights law is pretty intense- $750 fine here if you don't so everyone gets the hell out of the way.

Yeah this was when I lived in Florida. They would park next to the highway, pop the trunk and open the driver's door and radar people by hand.

Traffic would clog up because everyone thought it was *them* getting pulled over effectively fucking up traffic. I would just speed up and watch the clusterfuck in my rearview and eventually the blues would turn off.

yeah florida is a cluster fuck. patrol in the Northeast is easy.

also, this goes for everyone; if you get pulled over for a traffic violation don't piss off the cop. most states don't have a quota anymore because ticket money no longer goes to the municipality- generally the state keeps it all.

even when people are flying 20+ over I usually only issue a minor ticket or a written warning, unless it's a school zone if they're being nice. all cops have this wonderful thing called discretion, which boils down to we don't have to ticket you if we don't want to. treat us like humans and we will do the same.

Imagine living in a country where it was possible to outrun cops...

Down here if they get your plates (and they will) your done, most of the time officers wont even bother showing up at your door, they'll just send you the fine in the mail and then kick it down and arrest you if you dont pay in time.

Yea I live in socal. There's a ton of cops but there is a ton of places to go if you think fast.

Lane splitting make cops in cars pretty much useless if there is any traffic. Bike speed makes cops in cars useless if there is no traffic.

Bike cops are difficult, I learned this the hard way. Their bikes are pretty quick and they know how to ride. And they can split just as much as you can.

In a car the only time I've ever run was when the cop was stationary on surface streets or coming the opposite way. As soon as I saw lights I gunned it and turned into a neighborhood, made a few random turns and parked.

I've gone so far as to jump a curb and ride on a foot path to avoid a cop on my bike. They couldnt do shit.

doesn't matter, you can never outrun the radio

/thread

yes you can

> /thread your own post

kys

Not me

The eurocops drive those tiny shitboxes, you don't need to be fast to be a cop, high speed chases just endanger other people.

You can outrun a helicopter on a bike if your creative.

I hope you're not Australian because it's fukken easy here.
It's highway patrol cars which have all the cameras and drug testing equipment and shit. The thing is highway patrol drivers are dumb as fuck and it's easy to spot them and evade them. And also their cameras need a certain amount of time to register anything. If you flash past them on a mountain road chances are they might not even bother turning around because they don't have anything on you. Distance is also a thing. Unless they can get pretty much right behind you, they can't pick up a number plate.

Regular police cars? Please... they're a joke. Especially utes and vans

Oh yeah the cops here also have dirt bike squads who go trying to catch cunts riding dirt bikes lawlessly.
Never seen them but I imagine they'd be difficult to lose offroad but probably not so much onroad

lots more space here in the us

Speak for your own shitty departments, family member works for Snohomish County, they've got a bunch of ecoturds running around, all the higher ups and ones with seniority get whatever the fuck they want when they order new vehicles.

Yay Washington. I'm in Bremerton

kmh right?

Arlington reporting in.

Depends purely on traffic (more traffic -> I filter it) and cop's determination.

This is the best my city has to offer please kill me. You could outrun this shit in a hatchback.

cant beat them drones mang

outran a couple of those explorers in the backroads, I can definitely out handle them. if it were a highway situation, I'd be SCREWWWED

You can't outrun a radio

>He doesn't build ECM for his car

Oncoming Crown vic caught me while i was going 140

That was because i crashed though. Fucking pig fat american cars

all cars are shit anyway

Yeah until the dirt biker goes innawoods and that landbarge doesn't stand a chance of going between the trees

sure you can

Not sure which Lancaster that poster was referring to, but if it's the one in California...

>innawoods
>trees

Not happening

You and I both know once I break line of sight you can't prove I did a damn thing. Also even if you got my plate you can't prove it was me under all that gear, and my attorney will play ball with that.

Ive ran on a bike multiple times, got caught after running once because I picked the wrong parking lot to hide in. They never got close enough to clock me, couldn't prove I was speeding, couldn't prove I was weaving because I don't have turn signals and use my hands, and funny enough I was riding my tank when they saw me. The male officer said he'd ticket me for that but since I'm so tall I can still touch the pegs from the tank, I showed him I could then argued what is a "seat"? I don't have a seat belt.
Tldr: ran, got caught, 5 officers total boxing me in, all had to drive away without issuing a ticket.