ITT We post Our Gracious Queen

ITT We post Our Gracious Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1PsVGUSaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like that humble nerdy chick in chemistry class that you don't have to work too hard at sweeping off her feet that you'll be fucking after the first date that involves any alcohol whatsoever

why do the windsors look like horses?

what was she thinking about

Horses

ABORT

>yfw you learn she actually spent much of world war ii working in an armaments factory like a common pleb
she's alright in my book

She was a trained mechanic and, amongst other things, fixed military vehicles. She is still known to this day to change tires and fix engines when they all fuck off up to Whineland for the summer.

It should also be remembered that they had the choice to but never left London. The fucking dirty Jerry dropped bombs right on Buckingham palace and the Queen Mother carried right on with her knitting circle group. Many, many stories how everyone would run and hide and she'd just sit there and carry right on with what she was doing.

In fact, it was only during the war that the Royal Family began to become so popular. And largely because the Queen Mother refused to leave the King and the King refused to leave his people. While all the aristocracy were evacuating the Queen Mother instead made a point of repeatedly going out to the East End which had taken the brunt of cunt Fritz bombing to see for herself, talk to, and help those affected. This is the single factor why the Royal Family, and her specifically, became so endeared to the working classes. Before then, especially with the grandmother, Mary of Teck (odious fucking German who never spoke a word of English), the Royal Family were seen as distant, privileged and remote.

GOAT Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon; Pride of Alba, Princess of all the Clans. Elizabeth, Daughter of Britannia, Queen of the Britons, Monarch Albion, Defender of the Faith, Joy of The World. Queen of England and Wales, Queen of Australia, Queen of Canada, Defender of the Commonwealth. Our Gracious Queen In Exulte, Long May She Reign Over Us.

God Save The Queen.

>britfag capital accidentally bombed by germans
>britfag's jimmies are rustled and they bomb berlin on purpose
>germans retaliate and bomb the shit out of london
>britfags play the victim

>Germans bomb civilians in 1937, before the war even starts
>Germans bomb civilians in terror raids on the first day of the war
>no, we didn't start it, it was the Anglos

DIN

M-MMUH INNOCENT BABY ARYANS DINDU NUFFIN

Fuck off and kills yourself, filth Hun.

Scourge of humanity. You can pull all that touchy feels shit with your refugees now but you fool no one and especially not mighty Brittania.

>accidentally bombed
Accidental bombing is still bombing.

Not an argument

>living under a monarch
ISHYGDDT

>our
'Murica

Do you think she ever sucked her husband's cock?

Probably, don't they all do that?

Still a tax dodging sponger in my book

english people or monarchs?

Goddamnit Veeky Forums! Stop making me have a crush on the Queen. It's very confusing to a red-blooded American like me.

Once in a documentary about her I learned that she married her husband mostly because he was tall and handsome.

Chad wins betas.

Chat shit get banged lad

>She is still known to this day to change tires and fix engines when they all fuck off up to Whineland for the summer.

This has dated a little bit. She liked people to know she serviced her own landrovers right into her old age but she is VERY old now.

No ones servicing landrovers at 90 let alone a woman.

Still she's fucking cool. Funny as fuck aswell wish there was more public footage of her banter.

Tall handsome, rich, Royal, decorated Naval Officer who spent the bulk of his time playing sports.

You don't get much more Chad than that.

He also started hitting on the Queen when she was 13 and he was 18 and no one bats an eye. He's among hte most Alpha of all.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1PsVGUSaw

She's is very funny, yeah. Apparently a great wit and also very down to earth. She also routinely impresses people with her knowledge about whatever it is she goes to. That often comes up so she must research a lot for every public engagement.

One of my favourite stories about her though is that she has a handbag code. So if she puts her bag on the floor, that's a sign that one of her lackeys has to come and get the person she's talking to as she's bored with them. I don't know if she still does that now that it's known but it makes me lol all the same.

Phillip is probably the most hilarious fucking Englishman that ever lived.