/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #50

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]
Best twins edition
If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.
>[Official NieR:Automata page]

platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/
>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.

mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA
>[PC Troubleshooting]

pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome

wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ
>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin

pastebin.com/YWG8irCu
>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]

steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM
>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]

mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA

mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q

PASSWORD=hikaru
English track list

vgmdb.net/album/65091

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEpuIrGFj-M
dictionary.com/browse/hermaphrodite
strawpoll.me/12665955
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please fix spacing next thread, i was just about to post a thread with it fixed

I also forgot to post previous thread too. Apologies, this is like the second time I've done this.
Previous thread:

What

/r/ing pics of A2's booty

threadly reminder that 9S is a cuntboy

Trying to get all side quests completed and I'm at a loss.

I currently have 58/60 completed. I know one of the ones I have not completed so far is the Data Unit one with 4S.

The problem is that I can't find the last quest. It's not on the wiki, and there are no quest markers at all. Can anyone help me?

2B and 9S are for sweet hand holding!

Emil's determination?
If not that then go to the bunker and do either Improving Communications or Data Analysis Freak

all evidence shows otherwise

Change your ways before it becomes legal to kill secondaries such as yourself

max out all the weapons

I want to fuck A2, Commander, Devola&Popola, 6O, 21O, 2B, Nines(female), Terminal

2B is NOT a cuntboy. He has a FEMININE PENIS.

People still say that 9gag meme?

Who here is under 100%

Any experts on OG Nier able to tell me which items are just for selling?

>Expert OGs
>Game isn't even a half a year old

Pretty sure everyone here are just knowledgeable shitters

I'm not sure, but I don't remember it having items specifically meant to be sold. Maybe the goat meat?

>feminine penis
>9gag

Guy at work mentioned that only this game gives him motion sickness, due to the camera

Has anyone else had nausea?

I said experts on OG Nier
As in original Nier

Leveling to 99 was a mistake

Friendly reminder that opinions are not worth arguing about and bait is not worth replying to.

Lets see...
Since Yohna was going to die regardless of whoever wins in the end (Shadowlord or Replicant Nier) then wasn't their struggle meaningless?
Since SL found Yohna on the afterlife i guess he got somewhat of a happy end. On the other hand Replicant Nier...
At least he was spared from witnessing her death i guess?

And then you have ending E, but i'm not sure of what happens there beside the tree making a copy.

There are multiple references to motion sickness - there's a YoRHa soldier in the hangar who is motion sick, and I believe the machine-head lady in the Resistance camp also has a topic on motion sickness.

I wonder if it has to do with the camera chase speed. That's the option that controls how attentive the camera is. If it's too slow, your character can kind of outpace the camera, giving it a weird, disjointed feeling.

need more

>bringing it into the new thread instead of letting it die
>clearly sincere non-inflammatory opinion is bait
user

I'm not saying anything is bait. I'm directing that at people who do think it was bait.
Either way, as I said in the last thread, the whole argument is pointless.

Nagatora is a slut

Aside from that, Kaine goes off the deepend and does some rather obscene thing, meanwhile, the tree tells her that Despite Nier fucking everything up, there's still a copy of his genome thats being used as a backup for all of humanity, and she has a choice to either let the body beused for that, or to just take the body and doom humanity.
She decides to doom humanity and ruin everything harder than Nier ever did.

How would you guys...
1. Rate the game out of 10?
2. Rate the game out of 10 if it had a generic offbrand jrpg soundtrack.

So I don't follow these threads much, and I know what happens to 2b - she's not why I purchased the game.

I want to see 9S go insane. I just cleared this part, how much longer until that happens?

Why does this screenshot look like it's ill-proportioned and stretched out?

I want to bring happiness to Devola and Popola!

Just bought me Nier, Drakengard3 on backorder so who knows when that's gonna come. I should've done this earlier instead of waiting around a week.

My widescreen resolution. I don't think this game supports it well.

is there a different translation of Lost World floating around? Because I don't remember the summary we have mentioning that getting clone nier would fuck up the world, in fact the server is described as already in the process shutting down when she arrives

Jesus is that a widescreen or the visor that Geordi from Star Trek wears

Good job getting spoilered
You look to be on like 15 hours of playthroug and Nines goes crazy on like 40-45

Enjoy the rest of your spoilered game.

11/10
9/10

9/10
Probably like 7/10

In a scale from 1 to 10 how good are the sales?

How likely are We to get more stuff like big DLC or Automata 2?

I also just ordered Nier.
I wish I hadn't ignored it but I was a AAA casual fag back then.

post yfw when the game lets you know you're in the final area.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tEpuIrGFj-M

I'm around 3440x1440. I'm used to it at this point. It happens with every game that isn't a RTS.

Appreciated.

I've heard multiple times that Seere was originally meant to be the bad guy of drakengard 2 but I never could find a source to that claim, was a gameplan translated or something? Where can I find it?

why are the commander and operators white haired in the bunker but blonde in transmissions?

You stoooooopid

In route C there are colors in bunker.

Keep playing the game user.

I watched every cutscene and bossfight in the game before playing it

Why even bother playing the game then. I will never understand why people do shit like that.

Do I need to be 100% to know?

Because it's about the journey

I know how life is gonna end but I'm still going

You are not in a position to be saying that

no. How far are you even

>part of the way through Arc C

>haven't played since Friday because I needed time to mourn

What is this game doing to me?

>Kaine goes off the deepend and does some rather obscene thing,

Is there a good longplay of replicant patched in english or something?
Or even gestalt, I just want to experience with jp voices.

You don't just know the end, you know the beginning, middle, and every little plot twist along the way. Also known as the journey

I mean "It's about the journey" is a pretty overused phrase but this is probably the biggest misuse of it i've ever seen

10/10 without hacking
9/10 with it.
8/10 with the generic soundtrack.

she fucks the corpse of some hot dude
Gestalt never had japanese voices

She rides the dick of a dying dude that looks like nier - in front of the dying guy's sister.

>Sneak behind Bottie to hack and take over his cold hot body
>x360 controller battery dies
>Hack failed
>!
>!
>!
>!
>9gag is dead

>game is about the beauty of life, kindness to strangers, and looking past superficial differences to see that deep down we're all the same
>tell people to kill themselves for not enjoying the last 20 minutes of a 60 hour game as much as you did
Was this Taro's master plan? To bathe in the despair of seeing people celebrate his message only to shit all over it in its name?

There's no color in space

What the fuck when

I'm kinda disappointed with ending c/d last battle (specially D. 9S you OP broken piece of shit)
I mean, it was cool and all, but i was expecting something closer to Shadowlord. (specially for the last battle theme)

How? She has a dick

This made me laugh in real life

She's a fucking hermaphrodite. which means she has both tool sets, user.

She's a hermaphrodite, she has both a dick and a vagina

hey richfag from /v/ here, just dumping what you get from donating to that italian cosplayers patreon.
enjoy

dictionary.com/browse/hermaphrodite

That's hot

For some reason, you fucked up the same way previous OP (you?) did. Ctrl+C - Ctrl-V?

But don't worry! I am sure that you will succeed next time! Ganbatte OP-san!

>Stop the pain

That isn't hot

I just cried.

This is the best game I've played since Ico

I wasn't even able to see nice hacking thing, A2 died after 3rd hack.
On hard.

come si chiama?

Yeah they were kind of lame fights after how awesome everything leading up to that was.

Still the E boss makes up for it

>Not riding the dude while banging the sister.

Ok. Which one of you fags keep dying in Forest Zone next to the two Boars.

>NA boxart

Same here, what happens if you hack 4times?

Alright that's all for now
She's going send more in the future

So lads, what are the chances of a dod4 happening now?

Thank you richfriend

Full Blown A2 DLC when? I'll fucking pay 60 dollars again I don't care

You're doing God's work user, please keep us updated.

thank you not-poor friend.

9/10

It's the most fun I've had playing a video game in two years. I'd rate it 10/10, but it did have some problems, such as balancing issues. Normal could be a bit too easy, but the jump to Hard is brutal. Enemies that took 5% of my health on Normal suddenly took 55% of my health on Hard.

>Rate the game out of 10 if it had a generic offbrand jrpg soundtrack.
Music was such an important part of the game, that would bump it down 2 points at minimum.

God bless

9/10 because of the few bugs it had on the PC version. The game on itself is a 10 for me. I didn't feel this way since a long time, I'm glad I jumped in the bandwagon

>DOD4
>Since Nier Automata had a happy ending, this time we will make this one the most depressing one of them all.

Bringing back this gem from the last thread

I was so mad when route C started and 2B was wearing THAT. I ended up being a little disenchanted with her and it actually softened the blow a little bit when her death arrived. Still took me by surprise (despite getting spoiled by some asshole on the internet).

2B still a cute.

strawpoll.me/12665955

And when did it happen?

Tear of feeling during the weight of the world chorus