What does Veeky Forums think of chemical guys?

What does Veeky Forums think of chemical guys?

Is any of their stuff worth a fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=615FUp8aUmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>chemical guys
Doesn't ring a bell.

I only know Chemical Brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=615FUp8aUmU

Some of their stuff is great like the citrus car wash otherwise they are overhyped. They make decent products all around, can't go wrong with them.

They make a lot of bullshit, but they also make really nice stuff

I don't remember what it's called offhand, but they make a good conditioner/protectant for vinyl and clear bras.

good customer service. the gave me a free replacement wrench after i lost my original. the wrench used to change the backing plate on the TORX polisher.

i mostly bought polisher pads from them. i usually buy my chemicals from MEGUIARS and i'm starting to get into GRIOTS GARAGE too.

Jet seal is good

Most of the products they sell are hyped up too much. They charge a lot for simple things, like waffle weave towels for instance, but they do make some nice things as well. I use their Mr. Pink soap all the time when I wash my cars. Overall I'd say they are decent.

Seconding this.

OH GOD THAT TWINGO HAS RABIES

Never heard anything bad about them and people seem to like how well their products clean

I prefer meguiars, it's really good stuff at a poorfag price, and you can get it anywhere.

no, that's just cum

OH GOD THAT TWINGO HAS CUMMIES

It hasn't spun out yet mate

>not viewable in your country
O-ok

>Most of the products they sell are hyped up too much.

Welcome to most companies in automotive detailing. Most things are overpriced, but the best tools last forever. Wheel woolies are $50 a set but will survive the rapture.

Chem guys has their hits and misses. The glossworks is some of the best wash soap I've used. Foams great, smells great, and is very good with soft wash mitts. Their misses have been the excessive soap and wax lines they've created that confuse the average enthusiast. Choosing from 15 types of waxes and sealants is a headache.

I have about $1000 worth of Chemical Guys stuff in my garage. Here's what I learned:

Jet Seal, Honeydew Soap, and the Torq Foam Cannon are my favorites.

Their spray fragrances are pretty damn good too- for the cost of a 5pk of Trees, you can get a spray bottle that will last longer than you will.

Their $50+ products are mostly hype to be honest, but the commodity stuff is fantastic for the price. I have found that the $30 Griots Show Car Paste Wax performs just as well as the $120+ paste wax from CG. God only knows about the $2500 Gucci-brand faggot-flame ass-wax they sell.

I ordered some of their interior cleaner and extreme wax and wash. Any experience with those?

>Inb4 just wax your fucking car

The paint on my beater is so fucked it isn't worth the time.

Honestly, all of their stuff from the foam guns to all soaps and products are just rebranded and jacked up prices. Everything they sell can be found on amazon or eBay from the original manufacturer for about 60 percent less than with their shit sticker slapped over top. Don't be a sheep

Eh, with the right tools and gunk, you can make a pretty fucked up paintjob look decent again.
The best ones are the guys who sell rebranded CG shit at even more jacked up prices. Then there's audiophile-tier shit like Premier Black Label. Generally speaking, Megs is really all you need, although Optimum makes some good shit.
It's all the same shit with different labels.