420 Blaze

What do you think of the emerging marijuana industry? Still time to invest? Canadian BTW.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/owcp?ltr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly, I don't know.

I'm Canadian too, also bought some weed shares. don't know if I'm likely to make money or if I'm just throwing it away. So many uncertainties here.

It's happening tomorrow, OWCP. It's going up to .50 min tomorrow.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/owcp?ltr=1

I've been in since .15. They just filed a 8-k today that their cream is being tested for market safety.

Same guy from last post. There's definitely still time. Lots of low cost stock available, it's just a question of whether it will actually go anywhere.

99% of them are diluting pigs with toxic financing.

The pharma side of THC is the way to go.

I tend to agree. I have CGC and ACB on the TSX. Both are involved in the pharma side. They're the only ones I plan on touching. Seems like an ok calculated risk.

This is me right now.

Not a big deal, expecting it to climb over the next year and a half.

I literally sold all of my positions and went all-in on this over the past couple weeks.

Pretty dumb but I gotta go for it.

Goddamn, it's working! I'm still in university so I can take a big risks as I'm still young enough to lose it all and still land on my feet.

Haha took a little of everything eh?

Might go to the moon once the legislation passes... Which may be April? We'll have to see

Shit man, Nice.

That's the plan. I took my top stock picks after a little analysis and invested based on a market-cap weighting. My review date is June 2018.

Hope you guys got in today. I called it!

YEE FUCKING HAW

Nice dude.
What trading platform are you using?

People can barely afford their mortgages and rent let alone some shitty overpriced goobermint weed. If you are investing in it you better know who Turdos weed cronies are because you don't need a lot of capital to grow a lot of weed. It smells like poop.

do you think its going to keep going? they look like a solid company

shieeeet

If you want to get in, I suspect dip Tuesday. Usually this will dip in the morning. Maybe even to as low as .45. I'd wait to see how the market is going.

As for the company. They have no convertible debt, so no need to worry about dilution. OS is tiny compared to the other bloated pigs in the pot market.

The money maker here is they've been approved to trial their Psoriasis cream. If this passes trials, and hits market, this will see an AXIM like leap. to 10$+

If it fails trials, yeah you're probably losing your ass honestly. They have 7 other patients besides the cream, but the cream could hit market this year.

TD

I was looking at gwph back when it was 40 $. What a mistake i didnt invest in that now that it is 119. The thing about weed stocks is you want to choose the best pharm for weed. Because, eventually when it becomes legal it will sky rocket. I believe GWPH is a solid company, but I wouldnt invest now id wait till it drops

Haha nice man, congrats.

>losing your ass
?lose money, honestly never heard this term

but yeah if a dip comes, esp after this giant climb ill jump in w/ a couple hundred maybe.

my td looks nothing like that

I'd strongly advise getting in with something. Wait for the morning dip. This stock has a history of being shorted to hell and back, it's very volatile but creates real nice points for you to add when it's on a run.

Other two possibilities are their Multiple Myeloma drug and sublingual pot tablet both which have promising early results. Those don't have as much traction yet

yeah im planning on it, are you thinking its going to do similar as it did from oct-jan any time soon?

i recently got burned on something going up at this rate so im just trying to play it safe right now and not be very risky.

my current portfolio for ref.

>google OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp.
>Address: 22, Shacham Street (Beit Dvir, 2nd floor), Petach Tikva, Israel
>Mailing Address: PO Box 8324, Petach Tikva, 4918103, Israel
>Israel

Why exactly OWC Pharmaceutical Research Corp. and not some other marijuana company?

Marijuana Company Of America Inc

Terrible time to invest in the USA. Wait to see what the trump administration does about it

He supports it, he already stated, that doesn't really mean much lol but still. he said something positive on the issue. you are right though, I wouldn't invest in any of them yet, its too early. but "Marijuana Company Of America Inc" & "Medical Marijuana Inc" look promising.

I wouldn't put much stock into that. I doubt Trump gives much of a shit about weed, medical or not, but if you look at some of his cabinet members, especially Jeff Sessions, it would lead one to believe that legalization at a federal level is most definitely not on the agenda.

Canadian MJ is a go.
US no way - look at Drumphs cabinet

He said the current medical marijuana system is a mess. What I am predicting from that is that he will make it schedule 2 and sold by big pharma

He also can take down the order Obama put up for the feds to stop busting people. If he takes that down the dea can bust all the growers and dispensaries and give them 10 plus years in prison. Not worth the risk till we see what's gonna happen

>buying stock that's worthless when recreational weed is legalized
>can just grow enough for 3 months for $200

Yes some people will grow their own

It's insane to think many will. (Think of the effort) Would anyone distill their own alcohol? Grow own tobacco? Very small number.

well done boys

I just transferred 20k into my brokerage account. is now a good time to invest in Canadian weed companies? I see they shot up over the past year - are they overvalued atm?

No one can say for sure. Some say yes, some no. Supposed to be a huge industry here in Canada soon. Do a little research.