Have you owned one?
If so what was it like to drive?
Did you modify it?
Would you buy one again?
Cheap suggestions for a project?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=vw r32&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy an alto works 4wd or a daihatsu mira avazanto. Should be able to import one for less than 5k. Fun enough with base 64hp but can easily make about 100hp with few basic mods. If youre ready to spend a bit more money I heard you can go up to 130hp which is very good for 800kg cars. Plus they cute af

that jutsy isnt a hot hatch. more like a super economy car. think CRX HF

>not swapping in a Swift GTI engine

>Cheap suggestions for a project?
Suzuki SX4.
They come with a J20 engine making ~150 HP, AWD, and a 5 speed or 6 speed manual depending on year.
And then Road Race Motorsports sells a turbo kit for them, among other things.
According to the Suzuki forums, you can use forged Honda B-series pistons in them once you have the piston modified to accept the connecting rods.

The justy is one of those subarus that is not setup like any of the other subarus. Getting a good engine and transmission in there is going to take MAJOR modifications you probably cannot do or afford to have a professional do.

well and some were CVT
which is worse. you can turbo the engine. you cant build up a CVT.
finding the 5 speed ones is harder

Owned a 2004 Golf R32 for a bit. Great car and currently easy to mod as companies still tune the VR6 engine. Would go so far as to call it a mini wagon with all the rear space tho.

>Thinks VW made an r32

It but be terrible being this retarded

>it but be
>this retarded

>Oh shit, autocorrect, I'm saved!

>when your 24 hour ban for drake posting is over

When was I banned? I just don't have the time to post on Veeky Forums all day, like you apparently do.

Some of us have to work for a living, you know?

I want a volkswagen golf badly, but they're more expensive than the sedan equivalent.

Uh oh. Drake posters having another meltdown. What a loser.

>he's still having a meltdown 24+ hours later

Holy shit lmao

He really needs help for his unhealthy Drake obsession.

> google.com/search?q=vw r32&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Nissan made the r32 first. Even though its only a chassis code variation Volkswagen knew what it was and they stole it for their lupo hatchback tank boat anchor.
VW was being a bunch of dishonorable faggots when they did that just like when they knowingly lied about their diesel emmissions.

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

The thing is tho. They are both called r32 for entirely different reasons. The Golf has the name due to the VR6 having a displacement of 3.2 liters. While the Skyline has it due to the model successor. (r33, 34, and r35 came afterwards)

Its a golf. So shoulda been called G32 which would have been Volkswagens own original creation.

That's the thing tho. The 3.2L VR6 was used in other models and this was more performance oriented. Plus using an R in a vehicle's name automatically sells it to the bro market. That being said you have a point. They should be just called it the Golf VR6 Plus.

Yup. VW really kucked up when they named the "R32"

Should been called a golf 4motion.

They epically failed trying to ride on the Nissan Skyline R32s coatails.

enough with the hot hatch meme

>hurr mah autisms GT-R is only R32 fuck Volkswagon reeeee

It's literally just a combination of letters and numbers that nobody has exclusive rights to.

VW did an R35 before Nissan did, does that trigger you?

This is some serious autism.

>backpedaling this hard.

look at this fucking loser. dont act like you knew it existed.

No it doesnt trigger me cause only low lifes like the r35 skyline.

>disregarding the fact it should have obiviously been called the golf 4motion.

It would help your argument if you could actually produce an img of this r35 vw that came "first".

Believe it or not Nissan fucked up first tho. When they wanted to make their own hot hatch take a wild guess what they called it; the GTI-r.

Nissan has a very long list of fuck ups. Like most car manufacututers. They fucked up so many times they they somehow became dindu mobiles.

Those exist in the European market mostly as diesels. Very nice drivetrain. Not as sporty of an application of the 4wd system tho.

Hey kiddo did your dad teach you how to ride a bicycle without the training wheels yet?

>make post about hot hatches
>faggots turn it into chink vs cuck piss off

Training wheels are to bicycles whay driving aids are to volkswagens
We all know how much eurofags depend on driving aids.

Pic related is TFW a eurofag turns off traction control.

Sweet camber my dude

kek

Jesus Christ user

My turbo + awd + manual trans hot hatch! It has a hatched back, Fiat's 1.4T FIRE engine from Abarth (plus ~15 lb•ft), and it's FCA's small-wide platform that underpins the 500X.

Back in '02, I owned an EP3 Civic Si. Would recomend one hot hatch in one's life. They're probably dirt cheap now and the K-series engines are solid. Do it!