Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdoa6U2fE2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long until urine is neutered

i wanna fuck millia

How do you make training room grinding fun
After about 700 hours of it I just want to fucking kill myself and I can't make myself play anymore

What game?

Ky looks really strong, since Machaboo went back to him apparently.

Xrd

this is your new dlc character

Just find a russian girl

experimenting

I need you Pai, I need you.

Just accept it isn't going to be fun

A russian girl can't fuck my ass with her hair

Mix it with other stuff and do it in moderation.
Real matches will give you things to lab and labbing will give you insight and answers to the situations you work on.
There is always something to work on but it's pointless if your time isn't used effectively.

exterminate all gief players

Where do you even find the time to get good at a fighting game?
Do you just have to be a NEET?

what do you do after work?

all you need is to practice consistently
even with a job you should be able to spare 30 minutes to an hour a day

discipline and self-reflection goes a long way to improving in anything, spend time wisely, not profusely

i have 100 hours on sfv and i'm ultra platinum
u can get good if u try

He better drop that stupid fuck hat.

$4 hatless costume

Use some free time to practice and with enough hard work and dedication you'll get there.

reminder that tokido is a literal genius and he could've been a millionaire if he played dota instead.

he would be held back by his team mates

I'm a slow learner, after 200 hours I couldn't get above super bronze in SFV

So fucking true, both of these posts.

like the other user said, you need to spend time more wisely
you're stuck in super bronze because you don't understand what you're doing wrong
this is why lobbies are a good thing, you can actually talk to the people you're playing against and ask for feedback

99% of /fgg/ can't do this.

>this is why lobbies are a good thing, you can actually talk to the people you're playing against and ask for feedback
Nobody has an incentive to help you unless you're paying them to, so why would they?

i just did it

Locals nigga locals

you don't learn shit online because you are facing something that could be a computer for all you know
Go to locals, play flesh and blood people, get bopped and then ask the motherfucker that just mopped the floor with you what you did wrong

Why would anyone need to?

most people i've interacted with do it because they're nice
i dunno who you've been playing with that acts like that but most people enjoy helping new/bad players

I hope Capcom never fucking touches fighting EX layer. They ruin everything they touch lately.

Speaking of fighting layer, is there any Arika merchandise anywhere? I can't find any, I would totally wear an Arika t-shirt.

Apart from Ryan Hart, is there even any good British fighting game players?

ASW are so retarded.
If they made Rev 20$ in that steam sale I wouldve picked it up because then adding the rev2 update would be 40$ overall which is the price of rev2 standalone.
IT EVEN WAS 20$ ON PSN

But no, they insist on jewing so they wont get that sale.

Problem X is british right?

ProblemX is competent.

I don't have locals man I'm not american or japanese

I said good, not bodied and teabagged at WNF.

helping new players get stronger means a bigger pool of competitive players and more fun matches played, that's why people get good in the first place

Then don't play fighting games my man. Fighting games are only worth playing if you live near a local hotspot.

that's a poor excuse, a lot of fgc communities are on facebook groups, especially for sf and smash

Doesn't mean I can just regularly drive 500 km to play fighting games for a few hours

it's the best throw in the game

the game looked like garbage that would be dead on arrival
>awful animation
>pitiful damage from combos
>no interesting mechanics besides le 3d step gimmick so unique and innovative wow
people only like it because wow grafix!!!!

do you live in like the dick tip of finland or something

People only like it because its not SFV*

Yeah but Dota 2 professionals are insufferable. At least the FGC is fun to hang out with in person

Ivy deserves it too since she's the second best sc girl.

da fuck game is this?

>get matched with the same laggy spic over and over
i'm fucking dying for the april update

soulcalibur

3d fighters tend to have wacky inputs

hayate from DOA has some crazy as fuck one

fucking raijin

youtube.com/watch?v=fdoa6U2fE2c

It's gonna be a long couple of months

I still don't understand who makes 2D fighters and thinks having a command input use the JUMP direction was a good idea. Yeah I know there's work arounds and people better than my shit ass but still.

Why does Baiken have huge man feet in Xrd?

his ceiling variation is cool as fuck

Is anyone still playing Rev on PC in EU? Or should I not bother?

She has nowhere near as big feet as SFV characters so stop complaining

like command grabs with full circle motions? its not that silly since most of them dont combo into. so you can just use a normal's recovery to use buffer it, or a jump.

if youre talking about charge motions, then youre just really bad, unfortunately.

I think it's the most active PC scene in Xrd.

I said man feet not sasquatch feet
They should still be around 30% smaller

why does /v/ know so little about fighting games? I thought /fgg/ was unknowledgeable but /v/ knows Jack shit. aren't some of you crossposters?

i only come here to shitpost. i don't even play fighting games.

Disinfo from /fgg/. Sometimes just to cap their own /v/posts and make fun of "them"

Because unlike /fgg/ likes to believe, 90% of the fighting game audience is dudebros who mash buttons in story mode.

tiny kawaii anime girl feet would look retarded on her, they're fine

Balance

It's fairly active but varies a lot between random lobbies and discord circlejerks.

/v/ is a mixed bag
it's like 95% retards but since it's a bigger board, you still get a few people who are pretty knowledgeable just because of laws of probability

Wut
Am I missing something?

her VA is pretty od desu
also her new 2d seems to show her boobs whereas her old 2d had her back turned to you

nubi really needs to kill himself.

You literally described Tekken

i thought the same, but you usually buffer it during another move animation

ye, feel free to see me right now

yeah tekken is shit too

>Tekken
>pitiful damage from combos

Like seriously, someone post a picture of these supposed man feet

/v/ has Hotashi

>tfw want to play ranked all day to level up
>tfw anxiety about losing points
>tfw play casual matches instead
how do you deal with this

>anxiety from playing video games
how pathetic can one person be

You mean one month?

anxiety user cares too much
you don't care enough

stop caring about meaningless points

>doing the right thing

Casual matches teach you more since the "END RESULT" doesn't fucking matter to any magical points number

once i start beating the people I play casuals against stupidly easily is when I go to ranked, jump up a few hundred/thousand points then go back to casuals to learn the new mind tricks against this new bracket

Hitting an LP wall is less about how much you know aobut your character and more about knowing what stupid shit still stumps the silvers/golds/plats that you are facing

tekken got easy 50% combos tho

Why not just treat ranked the same as casuals?
what the fuck is this retarded logic, just think of the points just a way to match you with similar skilled players.

stop putting points in a pedestal

Is there a reason why when I'm playing Combo, I can only do punch combos and sometimes just can't mix a special with the punches?

Also fuck Gargos.

>meaningless
a silver will never make it out of pools
a master has a chance at making top 8

You might be triggering his auto barrage. Can you explain a little bit more?

eh its a self mindgame thing

probably comes from moba/CS culture where anyone below "x" is a subhuman retard that can't even get "y" arbitrary rank

fighting games are about personal growth so don't stunt it by ruining your will to improve since you didn't immediately shoot to ultra diamond

online isn't a great place to learn anyway but matches make practice and practice is practice no matter what

>Frc was an issue for beginners but was a relatively easy hurdle to overcome. I hate the time pause shit RC does in Xrd. It slows down the gameplay way too much.

Time pausing for cancels work in others. It fits in nicely with ASB but that's because it's tempo is different.

>fell for the killer shitstink meme
>bought it, played it for one day, realized it was a shitty RPS simulator
>uninstalled

>a shitty RPS simulator
Welcome to fighting games.

Plenty of fun ones.

5 minutes lab then que up.

Lol this. You do know there's mods that hide any sign of Player points and ranking. Better yet it's an ingame option.

these mods are useless
you can hide your silver rank from yourself but i can see it clear as day, you diaper

Not saying it to personally but as a thing one should note kind of post/remind.

I am upper palt though.