/mbgg/ - Mobage General #677

Horsepussy time

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

senpaigamer.com/dmm-is-shutting-down-the-following-games-in-the-next-months-03042017
othellonia.net/resemara-ranking/
lmgtfy.com/?q=uma musume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another cygames scam
Nope

Favorite Puzzles and Dragons waifu?

Go shitpost in your own thread

>Horsepussy time
B-But that was yesterday

Sakuya desu

Is she still relevant?

So now that the fotm has lasted a while, its time for the real question.

How many people have dropped it and how many people stuck to it?

I saw that this was a skin in one of the screenshots so I have to ask, how do I get this skin?

FUCK GOD DAMNIT
NO FUCKING GUARANTEES
PERMANENT GACHA
JUST CONSOLATION 4-STAR TICKETS FROM GACHA POINTS

These have [Subcard Effect] which I'm guessing gives more stats to the main card when used as a sub or something else since I got it wrong last time.
Card art were posted last thread, but list for this half is:
>Chearleeder: Miki, Anko, Asuha
>Animal: Nozomi, Shiho, Sadone
>Pirate: Subaru, Sakura, Hinata
Will report how many points are needed for guarantee tickets when it goes live.

The gacha point stuff for the 3rd Story gacha ends when this starts, in 24 hours, in case you wanted that broken Mari sub card.

RIP

Karin's tight teen pussy! Is that how your meme went?

why not go ask padg instead of here?

Event is going to be a Gift Giving ranking event. Gifts drop in the event battles which count toward your girls' rank when given. Ranking prizes are a moving Figurine, 2nd Year Dress, and a nickname among others. There will be 3 bouts but it's going to suck ass berries if you can't get dresses for everyone.
Basically a ranking based on if you rolled the right birthday outfits or not.

Some nonsense about old free outfits too, Festival T-shirts, Onsen Yukata, and WHITE SCHOOL SWIMSUITS - but they're not going into co-op exchange and will be from event points or schoolwork?

Also, 99% chance they'll add the other girls to this but you can at least wait until the 16th for leaks. Or maybe not, this is the 3rd permanent gacha added in a row, so maybe they'll go for a 4th.

Why can't we talk about PaD? Isn't their general dead?

I miss when we had the report and ignore in the OP

Just because you can't see sage doesn't mean you shouldn't use it when called for.

Doesn't look dead to me

Why would you reply to your own post?

Because it still shows a (You), and I want a (You).

senpaigamer.com/dmm-is-shutting-down-the-following-games-in-the-next-months-03042017

DMM general is in /jp/.

>no Kamihime on the list

>Ragna Strike Angels didn't even last 6 months

kek
Imagine spending all that time developing the thing and then DMM shuts you down in 5 months

well, the developers went bankrupt

>Can't get S tier characters in Farewell to Arms even on the guaranteed 5* gacha
I hate this game.

I reckon I will stick too it for awhilr. First game in awhilr that has actually had fun gameplay for me. Not a big fan of the auto and card games which can be abundant in mobages. Visually is very impressive too.
I usually have always dropped JP games out of frustration of not knowing wtf is going on but I've taken the time to learn for this one which is a big sign for me.

SINoALICE?

thursday

Gameplay trailer this week.

Managed to break 100 points, but this is on an emulator using a mouse.

Is it easier or harder to do with finger tapping?

Not a tomorrow answer? What is happening? It was getting fucking boring.

man i did 3 normal 11 pulls and still only have the 2 5 stars i rerolled for at the start. got a bunch of dupes though.

I wanted to switch it up a little.

>They didn't replace everyone with the actual horses on April Fool's

Wasted potential.

I've seen mobage get contracts with AAA publishers and have the plug pulled a month before release.

Game dev industry is ruthless

The ice elementals are so fucking troll when they have their shield up, try to break out of freeze and you hit the guy and freeze again my party almost lost two members because of it. That's so fucking bull that they put ice elementals in the new coop because rina would wreck the boss so hard but colopl had to be asses and add water mobs into the coop

>horsepussy
It's out?

I'm averaging 45 points on my phone

I can't find horsepussy on Qooapp, what do

Why do the dipshits always post here?

Calm down, jockey, it's not out yet.

Rreeeeeeeeeeee

They'll give 25~35% their stats depending on main girls affection. -Twitter

Third gacha in a row with a points campaign, and second with no guarantees. Can we go back to plain normal cards and regular event schedule already?

They updated the site with slots for 41 new characters they'll be uncovering for the next ~3 months. Not anytime soon.

>Ankofag
>not that into cheer uniforms
Maybe I can just skip this one.

But permagacha makes me think they'll do more revisiting old sets and add them to the mix.

Isn't Kamihime Nutaku?

cuckhime is too popular

nutaku just takes everything off dmm to translate

What's new?

sinofalice tomorrow

X-D

really? but you said that yesterday

>Basically a ranking based on if you rolled the right birthday outfits or not.
Well that sounds horrible. The birthday cards were the only ones that had things that increased item drop rate, so if a player was unlucky enough to not get them or didn't have enough gems at the time to try, they're screwed out of this event already? Good thing there's no super broken weapon on the line this time.

Im play until sinoalice comes out

That is some fantastic cleavage.

Bless the parade!

what monstrosity of a game is that. art looks so bad

Today is not tomorrow

Cute cow

Othellonia, if you're looking an easy to play hard to master mobage.

Cute dog too, and the T-Rex-looking dragon looks pretty good. It's probably a bad thing when your animals and beasts look better than your cute girls in a mobage.

They took their animal game seriously

Actually, I think it's just Renge that has the drop rate. Kokomi, Kaede, and Sakura have gathering radius boost with something else.

Which is still pretty valuable. Less time spent gathering chests means you can just focus on killing stuff, and you don't have to worry about killing the last thing too quick.

>Skip almost every birthday gacha
>Gave Renge's 1 ten-roll and got her

>even the dragon has C.V.
Can't read nihongo. Is that female, by any chance?

Nope, this one a male. But yeah they even got hanakana

Oh right, I was going to start that. Can you link the tier list again?

About to start BGHS, which of the girls are gay? Asking for a friend.

othellonia.net/resemara-ranking/
You can use this, though they dont bring many difference during early game

They also got their chogoma parade right now for the limited pawn. Now's a good time to start

Sadone has drop rate too.

>go all out for Sakura
>RNG says no

At least I have Sadone. But having that combo of drop rate and collecting range would be wonderful.

Christ, not a fan of that design. The loli-dragon is better

>Dena mbga
Is it even worth rerolling when it's this much effort

While their older art are questonable, they improved a lot now. Non S chara are as important as the S here

How many rerolls per, might as well since stam goes so quick in Houkai.

The mechanics are very addictive, lot less powercreep, very f2p friendly, and you cant just faceroll everything with cc.

I mean is it okay to skip rerolling and just play?

S rate is 7%. Dont bother too much with risemara

Are there any clicker/idle games with the waifu level of standard mobages? I remember the alchemy game being pretty clicky but IT was pretty boring

>Renge: Material acquisition rate +1
>Sadone: Treasure chests acquired material number UP
Okay, I can see how I missed that. Looks like Miki and Kurumi have Sadone's version, too.

Does Sadone boost number of items per chest like Renge does, or does she make more chests drop?

Yes, demon for control play, god for balanced, dragon for aggro.

How balanced is it? Its balanced enough to have people stream matches with different decks for 2 hours againts random player

The game ran like a sad dying dog at launch on phone

The one with pink sex hair and the one with light blue hair.

Balanced as in tempo?

Game balance and competitive deck meta. Nothing's like the stronkest deck/ pawn. Strongest here is more for generally easy to use pawn

You said good for balanced style, is that like tempo in ccgs

>boost number of items per chest
Yeah, this. It's probably confusing calling it "drop rate" after all. Not sure what's a short and comprehensive way to call that though. Materials+1?

The only boost for making enemies drop more chests is that one girl link (something something ドロップ率UP?), isn't it? I think all the birthday cards with the skill work like the other one, 獲得素材数プラス, that's up right now.

Is this actually a game or just a cute picture of horsegirls?

lmgtfy.com/?q=uma musume

Single starter got me some cait sith fucboi and first 10roll was trash. I have to reroll user, if I want to be invested in a chinese checkers simulator I nees cute girls.

Tutorial is short, download is short, and get enough freebies and gems to 10pull almost immediately, hard to ask someone not to reroll.

True, aim for that andrimeda chick, she's hot and useful for long term relationship, also, she's into bondage

Yeah, I interpreted "drop rate" as shorthand for "get more stuff," since that's pretty much what Renge does. Just wasn't sure if the rest were the same, since the name didn't make it through Google translate as cleanly.

"Materials +1" is what Renge's says, but it actually seems to just double them. I'm guessing that's what they all do, and they renamed it because chests with multiple items were getting more common.

Also, Renge with that regenerating buff I always forget about only brought me up to 3x, if I remember right. So it looks like they just boost the base rate separately, and you can't go too crazy with it.

I have so many that I don't bother to use, most of the time I don't get what I want, I also keep getting that Subaru guy, I may like traps but he is not cute at all.

none of them

I only have birthday Kokomi, is she good enough?

#compass second season has started. You earn rewards as you rank up, and special icons are distributed after it ends for people who reach ranks 1~10, 1~500, 1~5000, and also an icon for anyone who participated.

There have also been some balance changes:
Justice:
>Shield blocks about 5% more damage
>Range of his ultimate increased by about 13%

Tadaomi:
>Attack speed increased by 15%
>Short-range cards activate 25% faster (???)
>Continuous attack cards activate 30% faster (???)
>Defence increased from 0.85 to 0.90

Noho:
>Defence increased from 0.85 to 0.90
>Health increased from 0.75 to 0.80

Luciano:
>Range increased from 10m to 11m

Do your best

>The link spoonfed me

Thanks chump. Also I'm on mobile so no reverse search :^)