Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edited: Apr 3

>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36

>PSP
-M33 source released.

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much pay for a slim. How do NOR / NAND readers actually read the chip, is it through magnetism or something?

I haven't turned on my PS3 in 4 years, when did 3.55 come out?

late 2010 iirc

years ago. I bet you a that its on 4.56

fuck. I played the shit out of it in 2011 so that's a no go

>tfw just fucking updated my ps4.
Not even mad tho.
Only games I give a shit about are Persona 5 and GR2 anyway. Homebrew is only useful on handhelds.

what os was it on? curious if i guessed right

>Adrenaline 2 released.
>No actual improvements to the compatibility of a lot of games
You know i expected this to happen but it still pisses me off that all these games don't work
I'm going to go play the PS1 version of Valkyrie profile now

Can someone give me Persona 5 PS3 version download link please?

post meats meat

post that link then...

nothing is free

Is this what you want?

also...

>nothing is free
>what is piracy

>-SAFE FIRMWARES-
>Vita: 3.60
This is unacceptable.

no... meat... niku? Or do you just save images without knowing the character?

Deal with it

>meats meat

Dick doesnt cares, dick only cares about himself

only retards updated it's fine

Guys I just updated to 11.4, does soundhax still work?

I got my OLED Vita on 3.52 from ebay the day we started dumping games.

How did you not update to 13.0? That update was 4 hours ago.
Can the 3DS select what update to apply??

I had a vita from maybe a few months after realease because i thought sony was going to make it the psp 2.0
Oh how naive i was

>dropping 1st party support
>$599 memory cards
F

>Caring about sony first party
What is this PS2 era?
Motherfucker is better off without normie attention.

FFF

So I've been following the guide and got to the point where I have to run safehax and keep getting PM INIT FAILED! whenever I run it, did I fuck or something?

have to launch fasthax first every time

Huh, I feel stupid for not thinking that through myself. Thanks user your a lifesaver I actually might have hope of finishing this tonight now.

Fucking hell just scored a ps3 for $35 AUD ($26 usd)

fug

So I'll take it there's no Wii U news?

hasn't been anything since zelda leak

Nintendont on gamepad never ever

why? its all hacked? what do you want?

>can finally turn off the horrible smudgy smoothing in PSP games on Vita

OH MY GOD YES

Looks great with the LCD3x filter too

>PS3 still requires 3.55 without hardmodding
So much for it ever being like the PSP.

could never be like that with all the hardware revisions and patching

I'm trying to get Adrenaline installed on my PSTV with 3.60. My system is not activated and I do not have access to a working PS3. I do have a second PSTV that is on the latest firmware and activated.

Is it possible for me to download a PSP title on my activated PSTV and insert the memory card into the 3.60 PSTV to transfer and alter the file and install Adrenaline? Is there a more simple solution?

>Echoes leaked
>but I'm on 11
H-haha enjoy your shitty waifu remake losers...

So I've read DS carts are the best option of playing DS games on 3DS.

On that note, can I get some help choosing a cart, and the steps of setting one up?

I've never looked into them, but I'm assuming you load them with games and stick them in your console, and that's it?

its in weebspeak anyway, dont worry

r4i gold rts from www.r4ids.cn/

I forgot this even existed honestly

Reposting this cause I'm desperate and gbatemp isn't helping much;
Does anyone have an idea what's up with my gateway blue card?
I'm trying to play DS games but it keeps showing the message: "An error has occurred.
press and hold the power button to turn the system off.
please refer to the operations manual for details."

I've been trying a shitload of things like; installing the clean system title package N3DS AGB.cia and N3DS TWL.cia,
Installing New_3DS TWL_FIRM - v9936.cia+TWL Version Data - v0.cia+DS Internet - v2048.cia+DS Download Play - v1024.cia+Nintendo DS Cart Whitelist - v11264.cia, and of course installing bluecardfix.cia

I usually try not to ask for help but I've already thoroughly researched it as much as I can. I think I'm in over my head.

I'm currently using A9LH+Luma on a N3DS

did you get the latest firmware from their site? also did you do the stuff at the bottom of github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting

>japanese Persona 5 leaked days early
>redditors keep posting pics of themselves playing the game
>4/4 is only 2.5 hours away in Australia
>still no leak

>install the FE Echos tik and download the game
>icon is in full English

Wait. Am i missing something here?

>tfw echoes leaked so early we'll have a decent enough translation before the english version comes out

Jap persona 5 came out in like september mang

am I still banned

So, just use one of their links for my country?

I'm running a9lh on N3DS, are there any known compatibility issues?

If is about the 3ds ban from the pokemon clusterfuck. Those are permabans. You're banned forever

I guess, just look around for this cart.

Works on my n3DS

No it was about me being banned for explaining how diabetes works on Veeky Forums
but seems like I'm back
Sucked because I wasn't able to help anyone

99% of flashcarts now work with cfw you can get whatever you want has be legit of course, it's just that the gold and date are the cheapest so are the most recommended but if you had an really old flashcarts back in the day you can use that

Thats one wierd way to get banned

>date
dstt*

Veeky Forums doesn't approve knowledge about hormones when everything can be dumbed down to calories in calories out
but I'm glad to be back

So echos leaked. Anybody installed it already? Does it have an option for dlc? Are we fucked?

You should leave Veeky Forums die then. Not the memes tho

Use the epsp bubble installer, it only uses a few mb so you don't have to download a whole demo or game.
Then you can install adrenaline over it

does echoes hang on the 3ds screen for anyone else?

also the reason it was so cheap was it has a psp game stuck in the drive. Its a cecha model too so not too shabby.

Guys I have a 4.4 O3DS and trying to install Luma.
I can't run SafeCTRTransfer, after pressing Nintendo DS Profile button the console freezes and nothing helps. What to do

>it has a psp game stuck in the drive
Wh-what?
No, really. What? Why? How?
That shit cannot happen on accident.

do you not have a browser? browser method is always easier in old versions, cart update and then using soundhax is also another option

i bought it off i think a 6-7 year old and his mother. Just little kids i guess. Anyway..

Grimy ps3

That exact card, or brand specific?
>Legit
You mean a functioning cart, and not some plastic fake?

And once I receive my cart, what needs to be done? Any firmware updates or software needed to use it out of the box? Or do I just copy DS games over, and play?

Wasn't Switch literally a 3ds? What happened?

>You mean a functioning cart, and not some plastic fake?
yep the chinese like fucking people over with that and you'll need to go to the website on the cartridge sticker and get the firmware files and extract them to root after that just throw ds games on it that simple

No, it never was.
It uses a hard fork of the 3DS OS but that doesn't mean that it's a 3DS.

>manual still doesn't work work on the leaked version of Echos

Damn it

Persona 5 will likely require 4.50 on ps4 right? Anyone tried it on lower fw?

Does adrenaline2 mean I can play PS1 on Vita yet?

No

removing warranty sticker with a bag. It went well, took the screw out and put the sticker back on.

I'm having a strange problem with my vWii setup:
I'm using a hidden FAT32 HDD plugged into the back of my Wii U using a Y-USB cable. The HDD is listed as compatible here (wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Devices_Compatibility_List). I'm using the latest revision of USB Loader GX and it refuses to detect the HDD hidden or unhidden.
Wat do?

Tried using the browser, 3DS still freezes. I can still boot into rxtools though.

fire emblem echoes japanese rom leaked, does anyone knows if localizations are included?

This is the 3DS, not the Switch, you dolt. Japanese 3DS releases never include English translations unless they're worldwide releases like the Pokemon games.

>never include English translations
Oh but it happened several times, outside of Pokémon games.
Kirby Planet Robobot comes to mind.

Kirby and Yoshi were both multi8 with Kirby releasing 2 months later in US for whatever reason and Yoshi releasing the following week or two

>unless they're worldwide releases like the Pokemon games
I included "like", so it's an example.
Robobot was also a worldwide release, at least by the SMDH.

so I played kirby robobot months before the western release in my language just picturing?

>unless they're worldwide releases

Check the fucking SMDH. It had no region requirement.

Thanks for the help.

You need a spare SD card too, right? My default 4GB should be enough to add 5-10 games?

I can always rotate what I want to play either way.

time to find out what game is stuck in this dusty thing

>github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting
gateway doesn't have any update for their blue card. And yes I did the stuff on the link, those are the clean system titles

Is TWloader still unusable?
I remember people were saying NEVER EVER to running DS roms off the SD card but they made it happen somehow.

Nobody said it would never happen at all, just that it would be so shit as to not be worth waiting for.

Lo and behold it's still garbage, after a month or so of inactivity.

People said it was impossible to do

>Lo and behold it's still garbage
It's running a bunch of games now, according to their compatibility chart. I'm guessing it's still super slow to load though, right?

People who were ill-informed maybe. It was always known to be a lot of work for disappointing results.

Yeah. Having load times in general aren't too bad, but if it happens during gameplay then it can get painful.

ok wtf, theres nothing in here?

I'd like to get a flashcard for my hacked 3DS to be able to play some DS games.

But how do they differ? Are there any nice features on certain models that give them the edge over others or should I just get whatever.

What's a fair price?

Get whatever. You can get them for like $10

I'm new to homebrew/console hacking. I got this PSP 1000 and I want to try things with it. What would you recommend to begin with?

Get ME CFW, some PSP games, some PS1 games (preconverted from emuparadise) and other assorred emulators.

PERSONA 5 PS3 LEAK WHERE!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have the game. How do you go around dumping PS3 games? I don't know shit about PS3 homebrew.