Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

previous:

Gawain is USELESS

Stop this.

MUDA DA

Please respond. I need closure

The only free things you get are packs. Prebuilts cost money since you know what your getting.

>christ, that sounds like an abysmal prize pool unless the amiibo market is hella distorted

Well everything here is a nintendofag, so in that sense it made sense.

Entry fee was $10 bucks

>Gawain just unlocked.
>he's useless

reminder not to trust /svg/ fellow redditor

Little girls are for bullying.

>Play Ramp in ranked
>Dragon is pretty aight Against blood, can Lighting Sneeze at Snakes and heal through Aggro
>Get absolutely deleted by aggro
I thought Dragon healed more than Haven.

4am can't sleep kill me

Fap first. Helps for a goo night sleep.

Where is free packs?

Actually yes, yes it does. There's a big difference between 5 and 8-10 clears

he is
that -1 cost of commanders in hand for evolve and 5/6 body is shit

>no free packs
goodbye

they lied

>dubfags making the OP
uhm...

Do I start saving for new expansion now? Haven't got half of what I want from ToG packs though

>Gawain is complete shit
>The best thing Sword got this expac was Pepe

Don't BM you little faggot. Especially not a topdeck win.

Start saving 1 month before expansion.

These shitposters are only good to break discussion and the general.

>spamming emotes
You deserve death.

Post a fast haven deck for dailies, no OTK tho, too reliant on getting all it's pieces.

>anons that think that this is leddit and repeat the same "jokes" over and over and over again

All you're doing is spamming the thread.
We only get free packs if maitenance fucks up big time by several hours, and cygames gives us a heads ups in twitter or the forums.

Maintenance went smootly and didn't had overtime.

We BOTH know this.
So we both KNOW there won't be free packs.
And we also KNOW that saying MUH FREE PACKS D: is not funny either.

They why the fuck do you continue spamming the same shit?

Did your mom drop you as a baby?

Fuck you user, fuck you

Anybody bitching about Dragon now should just play Suicide blood, Shaggro, or Aegis.

I know they're scary with all of the good shit they got but they're still relatively easy to beat if you've got strong aggro or mid range that can kill them before turns 9-10.

Or if you have an even more busted control win con.

Don't forget being a cheap neutral ward that can fight back with 2 points once attacked and has a decent early butt at 3. Not invincible but slows down aggro's train with a nice wrench

DE/RoB Storm Haven should work fine

1 month. If you get all the cards you want early, grind arena more to grow your hoard

>fast
Aegis isn't fast, but it does win every game.

WHY CAN'T ROLAND BE GOOD?
SWORD HAS NO HEALS.
DRAGON IS FAR TOO POPULAR.
BAHAMUT RUINS YOUR ENTIRE DAY.

>Aegis isn't fast, but it does win every game

>have two support cannons on the field
>enemy has one follower on the board
>summon a luminous mage
>support cannon only goes off 3 times
>doesn't hit face at all

E P I C

C O D I N G

C Y G A M E S

43408 Please concede

It's fucking infuriating how much burn Dragon can pull from Grimnir + Israfil
You miss a single ward and they just storm you down from that

After they played x2 nepthys back to back, gained about 10hp from khawy and had spent their entire game playing either wards or removal, including double foul tempest back to back, yeah, nah they deserved it.

Little girl sympathizers need to leave.

Yes, good, user. Let him make an invincible deck that will make D-shitters like us laug-I mean, quake in fear.

>tfw I made a Gawain

>implying he's even getting free packs

im not sure if this a bait posts, but this people who think that aegis is good really getting on my nerves.

I mean it can't be that 99% of anons in this general are complete shitters, right?

kys dubcuck

I've killed a bunch of Aeigis fags with my nigga

I don't sympathize with nep faggots. Good sportsmanship is more important than being an autist. Especially when you fucking top deck your kill.

Gawain is retarded as fuck.

3PP Aurelia, 5PP Frontguard, etc.

Suddenly fucking low cost Ward City.

Throw it in with castle, otomemer, and leonidas. Get gawain and you win

ageis is a decent wincon but serpah is a better by far its really that the deck has so much stun and control card that really make the deck good

Which doesn't work in this meta

Just themis bro

Damn they played their deck to the best of their ability. That totally deserves you being a faggot.

Only on Dragon.

I played aggro against it 3 times now and lost big time against it.

i make a Gawain in hope... now every time i read he is bad, im dying inside a little bit.

Is he realy that bad ?

What else counters dragon and does decently against shadow? Everyone in these fucking threads always talks in a vacuum and not based on what everything is actually playing.

Good job Forestbro!

luna is a good girl exterminating elf subhumans!

>ward city 3PP Aurelia, 5PP Frontguard, etc.
>-2PP
>attacking TWICE with gaiwan

He's good.

>fast

Storm haven is "fast" but it's also mostly garbage right now.

This is about as fast as it Haven goes while still winning.

>Good sportsmanship is more important than being an autist. Especially when you fucking top deck your kill.

Didn't draw a Roach yet and still had two Beetle Warrior left in the deck. With 26 cards I had about a 20%~ chance to "topdeck" the win.

It's not like I intentionally slow played or even took time from making actions to emote, I had to wait on the stack getting played regardless.
And I have zero qualms with doing such against either Nep or DShift.

any aggro counters greediness of dragon, not haven that's for sure.

You must utterly retarded to forget you can get 3 legendaries per card in a deck right?

I counter bmed him but I don't know how to do the echo. How do you select emotes so fast?

Probably two seperate gawains.

Gawain is decent but he is not new Albert
Sword got nice cards, but nothing OP

>any aggro counters greediness of dragon
nice falseflag

t. sword shitter

nothing that's what. dragonbros and shadowpals have and will always will be FRIENDS FOR LIFE, anyone who's ever said otherwise is a DIRTY FALSEFLAGGER

Any time I play Dragoncraft, I always pretend the dragons are eating the waifu cards they destroy and stroke my dick a little bit. Especially against Forest. Ancient Elf is yummy in Ouroboros' tummy.

I don't even know how to use any of the new cards that Sword got.

>tfw 1 def from giving him the D-ragon's Roar
Truly the best timeline

>implying i can have guaranteed 2 gaiwans without draw
>implying i can have 2 free evolves for him
go back to your retarded fantasy and stop posting
i know, but he wrote it like it's very common situation.
i play, i mean played sword a lot

Nothing "counters" either of them because they're both so retarded when they nut. I think haven might be able to edge both of them but then you autolose to combo.

>Necromancer class STILL can't do necromancy
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CYGAMES I WANT MY ACTUAL REANIMATED CREATURES NOT THIS TOKEN SPAM SHIT CERIDWEN IS TOO RESTRICTIVE WHY ISN'T SHE JUST A NECROMANCY 6 OR SOMETHING REEEEEEEE

Should I go for this, /svg/?

A control style commander sword deck simply doesn't work because of how prevalent dragon and haven are.
There is no win condition. I lost to one fucking card because I had no way to deal with it properly.

u dont keep same deck ride it to victory thats what im doing

Yes.

We did get free packs once Neph was out of maintenance, so I don't see why we aren't getting any now. Maybe because they didn't prevent you from playing ranked this time around, but they still botched a whole class for days.

They are being too generous, and it's pretty hard to not have high expectations from them at times.

Again? This is beyond rare from me, but yes. That shirt is not cancer nor autistic. I'd buy one myself.

Albert is your win condition. How about we wait a few days and see how gawain will turn?
The only thing that I know is that you all suck at building decks and that we should just wait for the nips to try shit out.

>OTOHIME-SAMA

Is Labyrinth Devil, Squall Lancer or Moriana seeing any play?
I thought they would be strong with the addition of Blood Moon.

are u trying to owl-legate some thing :p

And that's the problem. No one is playing combo on ladder right now because of dragon and shadow.

gawain is trash

That's because a deck came to the point where 40 cards is just not enough.

>being greedy as fuck
One card not being playable for 3 days and a maintenance that lasted 10 minutes =/= 1 not playable card and ranked being disabled for several days

It's rare but I see wolf and dshift occasionally. Maybe I personally hate 80-20 matchups enough that it's more of a disincentive for me.

>Zell shenanigans
>Grimnir
>Ourouboros burning face
>Forte
I hate dragon so much

You can tell that 90% of the general are in a perma butthurt state because

>Most of the anons in this general had only cheap decks before TOG (notably albert sword or daria)

>The remaining anons with expensive control or combo decks, didn't play Dragon because it sucked

>In both cases, they probably didn't even bother to save dragon cards "just in case" and vialed everything because dragon was always going to be a "meme bad class"

>TOG comes in, Dragon is Tier 1 and punishes several decks types

>Anons without great vial income can't continue playing the same cheap decks without suffering notable losses in their winrates specially because of Dragon new healing tricks

>Anons with expensive control decks suffer too because they have more bad matchups

>In general people without like 80k vials are butthurt over Dragon perfomance for many reasons

>Also several anons have mentioned that they just simple and plain, don't want to switch up to Shadow because they like sword/elf/daria and are mad about it

Meanwhile the minority (elf players, haven players, dragon players, old time shadow players) are just happy or neutral about what's happening but they don't post as often or loud as everyone else.

I am correct?

Please respond

>roland saves me from being OTK by blood
IT'S VIABLE GUYS

I'm only in a perma butthurt state because havenshit exists at all

aggro shadow is not expensive
even echtar shadow isn't

it happens really often
>play Luminous Mage
>doesn't summon Luminous Knight
3 games in a row

>Shadow player since Steam release
>Shadow finally gets to be cancer
>Mfw

I know but

>Also several anons have mentioned that they just simple and plain, don't want to switch up to Shadow because they like sword/elf/daria and are mad about it

Every day I see anons butthurt about their favorites not working anymore and having to move into shadow (a class they don't like) in order to stay meta relevant. Even if the deck is really cheap.

Yep. Except replace Dragon with CBlood

At least I'm still having fun

Full-time shadow player here, but I have a boatload of vials whenever I want to try a new class.

It's certainly refreshing that Shadow gets to be called cancer after all these time again.

hear the rattish squeak!

Heh. The pause as they tried to process it was glorious.