mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread:

SVG said Thane was bad

Gawain is retarded as fuck.

3PP Aurelia, 5PP Frontguard, etc.

Suddenly fucking low cost Ward City.

How are you suppose to win if you used up all your evo points stopping the aggro menace as storm ramp draggo

It makes support cannon viable as fuck.

Refill them

That implies you can afford to evo him early and that he survives long enough to attack twice

Gawain sucks

Skeletons rape you before you can play your big wards, dragon just bahamuts or lightning blasts.

I enjoy playing the game more if there's rupies to be earned. If there's nothing to earn then you're just going through the motions.

It's like if you keep cleaning your windows even if they're already clean and fooling yourself that you're practicing/improving

>It's like if you keep cleaning your windows even if they're already clean and fooling yourself that you're practicing/improving
That's a really shitty and defeatist attitude to have.

People are having fun with their new toys, especially dragon and haven, what are you talking about?

Only got sword dailies.

Quickly hit an user up with a pepe sword build

/ourguy/

>3x animated Owlcat
>3x animated Imartial Stix
Fuck off, Cygames. I don't like owls.

>gawain is now 3PP 2/3

i fixed sword

gawain gets storm by default
enchance gives him more stats and doubles the effect

Oh wow you beat out an otomemer with an uncloaked general. How skilled!

>not liking playsets

I'm jelly. I'm 1 card away from a playset.

3PP 2/3 rush.

It's because our MtG players devs just got out of a Standard format where threats were EVERYWHERE and had no answers, which resulted in the complaint from the community and the complete domination of an infamous planeswalker for 2 years

We have tons of class and neutral answers for everything in this game because of this, and the classes that don't wants answers to completely counter his little swarms and gameplan have either answers to the answers(Sexton) or alternative win conditions(Albert/Aegis)

Oh no, I love playsets. It'd be nicer if it were for cards that I used in decks, though.

>7pp do nothing

I don't understand.

literally what

i rolled darkness packs enough to get seraph, 2 blood mary, 1 (or 2?) odin, olivia and iirc something else

is that dog even worth 150 vials or unica can be used there just as well?

maybe it's a heavenly sign not to use that dog for war, you know "a dog starv'd at his master's gate predicts the ruin of the state" and stuff

Play Krosmaga, where your decisions and misplays win/lose you the game, instead of the opening hand and matchup.

There's nothing defeatist about it, All I'm saying is you just have to value your time and invest it into other worthwhile things that actually yield more returns. Like I said, it's all about being goal-oriented.

Ok, you're improving for what, are you going to go pro, enter a tournament? Please, if you think you're improving considerably from one match to another in a card game this casual, you're deluding yourself.

Imagine if Shadowverse disappeared overnight, all that time you spend on it will leave you with nothing to show for it.

And forest still got nothing yet another expansion.

>aggro shadow already dropped to 55% winrate compared to 57% 2 days ago
>that's 1% per day
>in 2 months it will have a 0% winrate
It's over, this deck is finished just like Aggro Blood last expansion. Time to move to something else, everyone.

>Got x2 golden Veights
>Will never get the 3rd because from now I'm just gonna buy the newest pack, same way I did with RoB and DE

I will watch their shows, but I fucking refuse to play another game by Ankama.
Wakfu mmo is the biggest waste of potential ever.

This. Run JO and just keep melting the board and her ugly face

Yes, he's pretty hardcore 2:1 value

It happens. I got 0 lightning blast and 6 vlads in ~50 TotG packs.

They have Silver Bolt and Roach for from-hand damage, Will for mass removal, Cynthia and Tia for board pressure and Liza for FUCK YOU.

It's the class that had everything it needed before any other. All it lacks it's a viable control deck, which is obviously what they're trying to push right now

i see

well lightning blast is a silver card while doggo is a bronze

>play against dragon
>ramp
>ramp
>salamander
>Ouroboros
>Ouroboros
>grimnir
>salamander
>lightning blast
>grimnir
>Ouroboros into evolve grimnir into win

Fucking 17 burn damage while clearing board and healing at the same time just from playing some retarded cards.

I might as well go and play Brawl of Ages.

Owlcat is unironically cute, so I wanted a playset. I also wanted a set for dark conjurer, but guess I will need to see how hard it is to get those seer's globe.

Is it as F2p friendly as Shadowverse?

Is it as convenient to spend money on, if I ever choose to, like with Steam load cards?

If the game were on Steam, I'd probably try it out. I don't want to have to hook up credit card/bank acct info to a game

I would of the game was fun.

The only thing I like about it is the cute art

Eh, krosmaga is good so far. They are not rich enough now to make mistakes.

you know, there's another variant of shadow that is tier 1 and has actually gained WR

>swordfags wanting to quit game for 3 months because it's not their seasons
>yet the rank #1 in master currently is a swordfag

What happened? Too much salt?

The problem is those answers and wincon are getting less and less powerful each expansion. I am expecting a cheap return effect and PP reduction next expansion. Or even an amulet that can make 1 card I play count as 2 cards for the combo purpose is welcomed.

i would still play dofus if ankama made fights less cancerous to grind with the long ass animations
their mobile games suck though

Dragon removal bait.
I never thought I'd say it but even Haven is a better match up now, because Haven "only" has 3 themises.

is magic fun. only thing stopping me from playing it is the amount of autists i see playing

Aggro decks are always stronk early because they know EXACTLY what they wanna do and what are the more or less optimal cards and choices tor reach that goal (face).

With the ammount of control support that most classes got this time, I dobut it will last for too much, same way AggroBats died.

someone post that soul dealer aggro deck

>this game sucks now I can no longer craft a 60% winrate netdeck for 10k vials
Well the new Aggro Shadow isn't too expensive but it's still too hard to pilot for Swordbabs

>infamous planeswalker

What's the new craze these days? I only know the pursesculptor.

Well, it doesn't throw packs at you like SV, but you get a daily every day that gives you 40-80 gold and they stack to 3 if you miss a day, or two. If you do well in arena, you'll get enough gold for a whole bunch packs.

Packs are 5 cards and either guaranteed 1+ rare for 60, 1+ gold for 120, or 1+ legendary for 300

MtG as a TCG is pretty fun and I played it with my friend during the time when red was viable. MtG as CCG is bad because of the coding and it takes long ass time to complete a turn.

not everyone have 50k vials to make a competitive sword deck

HS and SV got stale and started playing Magic EDH.

No regrets, it's the format where fun happens and heavy money investment is optional. Standard is expensive and stressful and old formats need you to unsheathe your $$$.

it's fun but you have to spend $500 on decks and the digital programs are shit

I havent played in a while, but im suddenly facing Dragon decks all the time. What happened?

Also, release on steam soon (c)

It's a p2w, so expect more salt from your opponents. Unfortunately, for such a big game it is, it still doesn't have a decent online client.

>Ok, you're improving for what, are you going to go pro, enter a tournament?
Self satisfaction? Why take up any hobby at all? I mean if that's how you want to do it then fine but some people want to climb or get more points or whatever.
>Imagine if Shadowverse disappeared overnight, all that time you spend on it will leave you with nothing to show for it.
Who cares? Why even entertain such nihilistic notions at all?

>Aggro is strong at the start of every expansion
No shit, welcome to card games. Midrange Shadow however is legitimately good and will continue to last.

Brawl of Ages will be on steam soon too.

It's finally dragonverse to the joy of family man Rowen.

Tier 1.

Dragon is a better haven in every way now

>Fatter wards
>More healing
>more removal
>more board clears
>actual threats
>can just storm bahamut into your face for 13 damage from hand

Bandwagon hoppers found the most virulent cancer

So today has basically been a day of farming Gawain players.

They reduced animation length and cut some entirely.

There's basically no reason to play mordecuck anymore. Even if you liked the immortal follower theme, aegis does everything he does better in every single way.

Gideon Ally of Zendikar was a boring overstatted piece of shit value master. It did nothing too game breaking, but what it did was the absolute best in the mana slot and if you were playing white you'd rather run him than anything else, and if you weren't playing white you wished you were just to play him.

The only way his reign got challenged was a balls to the wall aggro deck or a cheap 2 card infinite combo that slipped under Wizards' noses.

what do you think about my storm haven for dailies?

is it decent?

Cry more shadowbabs. And then go play aggro like everyone else.

It's literally the same midrange deck +luminous mages and fangblades

They try. They really do.

Where the Havenbabs at.

Ok we got to talk. I got two of this bitch and I want to make her work.

Where can she be? Obviously not in Storm because of the Falcons. Elana Haven maybe? Or even Aegis Haven? She's synergistic anyway with that stupid armor. Or maybe even Guardian Sun? No I don't plan on vialing her. Pretty sure she'll become useful in some way unlike fucking Eidolon.

I wasn't saying shadow is bad retard. Just that Mordecai is outdated now which is a shame because he's a cool card and fits the shadowcraft theme.

>not playing aggro shadow
>not getting a full field with prince of combs
Why aren't you playing the skilled thinking man's deck?

I fucking love Atomemes

Yeah it will get the job done, replace octo for cudgel and you have a pretty good deck

shame that the only good shadow deck is brainless aggro

oh that sounds like good news

I watched Kripp play that, I honestly think it's shit as it's a ripoff of clash royale and reuses assets from their failed LoL-like Moba game Strife. And that roulette thing they have. How fucking unimaginative do you have to be to end up with something like that? It literally looks like something you'd see at a cheap carnival

No cerbs even when i played since launch

luminous mages are commanders though

3x fangblade was already in that 60+% winrate deck from rob on game-ai

>planeswalker can now use its "ulti" right away

Man, they sure went all out.

>aegis does everything he does better in every single way.
False. Aegis cannot be duplicated and can be cheated out through Ledger or Nep.

Storm haven, boo hoo she kills a 2-1 which already has storm. She can close out games on turn 6 when amulets pop if the opponent has no answer to your board

I hate how shadow is being forced into the stupid meme aggro deck. Nep was a step in the right direction at the cost of gimping half of your deck but she's dead now. Trying to play more end game shadow is suicide now because both dragon and Aegis completely stomp you.

Even aggro is starting to fall down a bit because people learned to remove every last skeleton you have on board. So far the most effective way to play for me seems like just using the billion board floods you have and then unleashing a tyrant once they ALL get removed easily by dragon.

Retrained Mordecai that's immune to banish when?

is octo a meme?
if you evolve him and trade he will heal 3 damage and will be very hard to killa fter all

replace octo with priest of the cudgel and blacked scripture

So is gawain utter shit?

So, can you not lose rank in this game?
As in if you get Master once, you're there forever?

How badly are you losing to dragon? I'm thinking about crafting a 3rd one.

The devs wanted to see what would happen if they released seraph without odin alongside it. If it's even somewhat viable, we will see a neutral counter to aegis next expansion.

Where is your Dark Jeanne?

Midrange is better than aggro.

Sun and elana

Very badly, but craft them anyway!

Moon Al already fits in better though in a 6PP slot. Or you're saying to put her in Valhallan General's place?

The counter to aegis is playing Dragon

For now, yes. But they may do a rank reset after implementing formats and rotations.

But Dragon gets cucked by Aegis.

Isn't Elana Haven too slow in this expac?

Its Gawain day!