/vn/ - Sandwiches Edition

Visual Novel General #1406

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v18649
lemnisca.com/
lovelabjapan.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

^_^

Walkure Romanze is kamige.

Browns.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

>Beautiful ojou-sama seito kaichou
>worshipped by all her kouhais who are madly in lesbian love with her
>perfect at basically everything and wins every competition
>no flaws whatsoever

>h-scenes
>piss
>rivers of piss

To be honest I'm not sure what's the problem with Tanuki-Soft stuff. Are the girls clearly stated to be under 18 or something? If you look at the characters in Shoujo Ramune for example. There are 3:
Adachi Tenka: looks older than Sweet Bride's girl due to being slightly taller and having breasts.
Komako Semenovich: same as above.
Sayama Chie: looks about as young as Sweet Bride's girl. Also flat so she looks prepubescent.

All in all I'd like to know exactly what's the problem with Shoujo Ramune. Is it the way the react to the protagonist? I heard Rinrin from Koihime was a bit of a problem in the way she reacted to first seeing a penis?
Because seriously otherwise most of the Shoujo Ramune girls actually look older than the girls in the Ammolite loliges.
Personally I'm fine with Ammolite games anyway, I'm just curious about what's the problem because it's clearly not the physical age for Tanuki Soft stuff.

>All in all I'd like to know exactly what's the problem with Shoujo Ramune.

It's literally a guy who works at a candy store inviting girls with single digit ages over so he can masturbate into their panties while they take a bath.

Do you really not see why some people might have a problem with that

Lolis, I like.

The girls from shoujo ramune act pretty childlike, also MC is pretty rapey, he acts as a literal pedophile.

Shoujo Ramune girls really look like lolis and act like children too.

>single digit
I think you are exagerating user.
Yeh so it's the way the characters interact.
I don't think it's their physical age. Did you even read my post? Apart from the youngest girl, they all look older than the girl from Sweet Bride.

reminder

>well mr. judge, sure the girls look like children, act like children, talk like children, are addressed and treated as children, and the main character is the most stereotypical pedophile imaginable, but at no point does it explicitly state the characters are under 18, so you're gonna have to let me go

>It's literally a guy who works at a candy store inviting girls with single digit ages over so he can masturbate into their panties while they take a bath.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if one of the main problems with lolige was just finding someone to work on it. That retard Chris (who's the head of SP now) refused to do the loli routes in Imouto Paradise when he was translating it, and MG had to hire someone else. There's bound to be a lot of issues like that with staff, I'd imagine

>Yeh so it's the way the characters interact.

How do you still not realize it's the way that the characters interact that's the problem.

> refused to do the loli routes in Imouto Paradise

That's like 70% of the game

Maybe that succubus lolige from last year would be easier since they're less childlike and more straight up sluts.

It was just Hiyori and Koharu he refused to do, iirc. Then he got fired because MG looked at his script and his translation was terrible

Because I am not a JOP, so I don't know the story, just the CGs.

So you're arguing about two visual novels that you haven't even read?

sasuga /vn/

moogy

Don't worry, when Maggot Baits comes out you'll get to rip a lolis tits off with a bear trap then feed her her own intestines. What more could you ask for?

Stop reading moege.

I'm arguing about the fact most of the girls in Shoujo Ramune LOOKED OLDER. While I didn't read the story, you clearly didn't read my post.

Is the VA from Tsumairo the same as Karin? Because Karin's VA is awful aside from her blowjob performances and in such a short nukige that's kinda important.

It's some run off the mill lolige translated by queef. Not even worth pirating.

That wasn't the question, retard.

?
I'm talking about the Ammolite nukige MG announced the other day and that wasn't even the question.

Yeah, unfortunately

Not sure why. Loli roles are not her thing at all, she's better at adult tsunderes like her performance in Bunny Black 2

Yep. It's the same VA. Serizono Miya.

Welp, that's what I get for setting my expectations too high. It'll probably have mosaics as well.

I'm just gonna go ahead and pick japanese up again.

Honestly if you really want lolige, that's what you should be doing anyway.

kastel

conjueror

>people argue that loli is a body-type
>now they complain that a girl is not loli enough because she needs to be body-type and act like a baby

People just want Tanuki soft and Monobueno.

Pedophiles are mentally ill user, you can't expect to find reason in their words.

>Implying a loli who acts like a child is attractive
I want crazy murder lolis, Sadistic lolis, cold blooded genius lolis. Fuck child lolis they're the worst.

Dude holy fuck I don't get enough of this. It's not even sexual, I just want little girls to fucking stab everyone.

>Not wanting a sweet loli who would innocently ask how to make your wee wee happy.

I couldn't care less for Tanuki Soft. The girls look too old for my tastes desu.
But I'm a lolicon, I'm just confused at this point.
I agree with you. A loli doesn't need to act like a child to be hot.

I want a loli who looks me in the eyes and orders me to get my wee wee up or else she's gonna cut it.

We gotta bribe Chuee to translate monobueno. We can do it loli bros!

>mentally ill pedophiles are invading the thread again in hopes to find a place they belong to

Reminder to reject them anons, their kind has no place here or anywhere else in the world

How can an EOP translate Japanese?

Machine translate it and then put it into grammatically correct English.

Just what pedophiles deserve

That's actually funny because that's how Chuee started back on 2014. He even put a prologue patch that sucked ass on a vnts thread on /jp/.

>he doesn't find lolis sexy

>He doesn't find lolis sexy

>sexualizing Bianca's daughter
Stop

I made a mistake, I meant to post but went to the wrong folder.

YES

>people hyping SJW edgy nukige translated by kouryuu the rusher
Kouryuu is like an Irru&co but slower and worse in quality.

what vn?

You still never gave direct evidence of how his Da Capo 3 translation was bad, EOP.

>worse in quality
>than Irru&o
Surely you jest.

You can't really trust a guy who doesn't like lolis desu

Kouryuu is a literal lolicon

For someone who doesn't like lolis, he sure talks about Prism Illya a lot

Last I recall he got triggered by Chouhi's h-scenes in Koihime Musou.

Never heard of that. I've talked to him about lolis a few times on /jp/ and he always struck me as a lolicon. He has a Cao Cao body pillow iirc.

But speaking of Koihime Musou:

vndb.org/v18649

A localisation will be announced this year. I guarantee it.

>Cao Cao
>loli
Hehehehe. I kinda misremembered though, he wasn't actually triggered by it, just found it difficult to work on her h-scenes.

Would you go biking with your girlfriend?

me on the bottom

no im fat

The amount of spoilers in this thread is too damn high. I think I've been spoiled with no less than 5 twists in the VN that's next in my queue. I should really just quit this thread entirely until I've read all non-obscure VNs

your spoiler dodging powerlevel is way too low user

i hide posts that will lead to spoilers instantly

like the one you just made

Shirou is the brain isn't real.

>Shirou is the brain
my fucking sides

>Shirou
>having a brain
Pick 1

Not having access to internet aside from my mobile network made me realise how empty I feel without posting here regularly

I feel empty even when I post here.

>half-russian transfer student
>white hair

When will this meme end

Dr. Neunzehn did nothing wrong

Guys I'm the one guy who posted on /jp/ that I won 3.5 m euros.

I go to the lottery office on Thursday for the check.

Already contacted Aroduc for paying his baldr sky translation. Still waiting for his response.

Also I need japanese translators, can paid them 4 times the industry offer.

SP offered me 875,000 euros to translate Baldr Sky.

Use that money to dissolve the cartel. This is more important than translations.

Aroduc probably wont do much until you provide some kind of proof and even then he might be caught up in legal red tape if Sekai has put multiple legal orders like C&Ds and NDAs on him.
>Also I need japanese translators, can paid them 4 times the industry offer.
There are groups that have turned legit and made themselves into a business if you want to throw money at them.
Some examples
lemnisca.com/
lovelabjapan.com/

>anything more important than 2d waifus
?????????????

When is Koikuma supposed to be coming out again?

by dissolving the cartel we can get even more 2d

whenever they finish making the all ages version

I don't want spend my money on companies. I just want to read muramasa,white album 2 and baldr sky.

I'm ready to spend 1 million of visual novels/light novels. With the rest of my money I buy a house,car etc...

>white album 2
Not that kusoge.

road bikes are for cucks

Is probably the only real way you will get decent enough translators since most of the fan translation scene sold out, since getting paid to do something is better than doing it for free, and what is left are mostly slow or slightly above MTL tier translators.
So you are stuck with either getting lucky or having to use one of those companies (made of fan translators that went legit) that basically work as freelance where anyone can pay them to translate something. Couldn't hurt to at least get some kind of quote from them.

>falling for a "I WON A LOTTERY XD" bait
kek

Could anyone please upload errzotl80's files for ATLAS?
Hong is dead.

I just won the lottery. Will give $1M to whoever kills this guy

I also guess it can't hurt to ask Irru.

Better than the usual shitposting.

If you're being real, then there's likely an issue:
1. You've already posted your intent for this publicly on both /vn/ and /jp/. There's bound to be at least one person affiliated with Sekai who has seen it by now (Dovac used to shitpost all the time in /jp/)
2. The situation is Aroduc is difficult; he's bitter against SP, and would probably do anything to hurt them because THEY backstabbed him, but the fact of the matter is, is that it would be pretty obvious that any release would come from him. Primarily because of the tools that Doddler made. The reason Baldr was such a hard nut to crack for such a long time was because it was notoriously long, and notoriously difficult to crack open the engine. Doddler spent months working on that and is still the only one who successfully made tools for it.

So, yeah, tough situation. I'm not one to tell you what to with your money, but you might want to try something else. By all means if you can find some sort of legal loophole for Aroduc, I'd say go for it. Sekai deserves to get their shit kicked in for being so scummy.

>levia in the OP
Holy shit, what a great thre-
>english-translated
You just had to fuck it up somehow, didn't you, prick.

I started wondering, is there some kinda official term for these kind of comical mini-CG scenes you see in many VNs?

Wait, If I become a major shareholder in sekai project can I kick Dovac out?

L-lewd.