How do I buy a car if I'm a NEET?

How do I buy a car if I'm a NEET?

use the power of NEETbux

You don't, you leech.

Where does a shut in neckbeard need to drive to anyway?

You get a job for a few months and buy a shitbox.

STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE STEAL ONE

> Get job
> Buy car

If it's within your means you buy it, if it's not, you walk, bicycle or take the bus. Very simple, really.

start by cleaning your room

I get €150 neeteuros a week, maybe I should budget better
I wanna drive to cool places like the beach and be a neet there
If I get a job they'll take my bennies away
that's illegal
If I get a job they'll take my bennies away
all of those options are gay
my room is immaculate

I didn't know you could get 2 digit plate in UK.

>euros
You're shit out of luck, mate.

>my room is immaculate
clean your parents' room

>all of those options are gay
This is why you will never amount to anything in life. Why don't you go ahead and finance a shitbox with a 20 year payment plan or something, that way you'll just tread water for the rest of your life.

Why?
No
>I'll never amount to anything because I dont want to ride the bus
Stop projecting user

Owning a car in most of Europe is orders of magnitude more expensive than in the US.

>1. don't be a NEET
that's all there is to it

You will never amount to anything because you think living within your means as a NEET (which should be temporary) and before you have a steady income worth being called an income is "gay". It has nothing to do with how you want to get around, it's the fact that you sound like you're planning to be a NEET all your life.

If that is the case, then just go ahead and finance a shitbox on a life-long payment plan. You'll inevitably fail to pay for it, get flagged as unable to pay shit, have it taken away by "Dog the bounty hunter" or some similar type of dude, be unable to ever get credit (or have to pay insane fees to get it), etc etc.

I could go on but it's boring.

1. Cook speed with generic Sudafed.
2. Create an alter ego named after a scientist.
3. Sell to a distributor.
4. ???
5. Profit!

Get a rustbucket for 3-500 eurobucks, get the cheapest third party insurance on a monthly plan and just run it til it dies.

same here, I wanted to just get a bike first but even that is expensive in Germanistan + gear isn't cheap either
I am just gonna apply for a job at the gas station or whatever and make some cash to be able to afford some e36 shitbox. You should do the same, being a neet sucks

>germany
>neet
>wants to buy a bmw
turk detected

Stop being a NEET

Why do you even need a car if you don't do anything?

Twingo