Is it just me or are the today's cars only about muh family safety, shitton of driving aids...

Is it just me or are the today's cars only about muh family safety, shitton of driving aids, self driving and not about having fun while driving?

>having fun while driving
To most people, driving is nothing but a chore. They don't see how anyone could enjoy it.

So take them out

>driving aids
hehe

>todays cars

what are you a cuck?

I drew the line at EFI, where do you draw yours?

I drew the line at starters, pleb.

if it has power steering I don't even look at it

that's a little too far.

I can dig it.

No, you're just a pussy. You don't deserve it if you're too much of a weak faggot to hand crank it.

>new car has metric fuck ton of driving aids
>feel like a passenger while in the drivers seat
>normies actually think this is progress

This. I would rather the normies have all the advantages possible to keep us safe in our lightweight death traps.

C'mon man.. Ease up.. I've drove without starters before, but I always just push/clutch started it.

>Is it just me or are the today's cars only about muh family safety, shitton of driving aids, self driving and not about having fun while driving?

There is currently only one car manufacturer that is doing the self driving meme, Tesla.

Driving aids are good as most people including you and me don't know how to actually drive. I mean talking about properly driving, not commuting to school/work.

And nothing wrong with family safety assuming you are buying a car to drive your family in....

as for
>not about having fun while driving?

Must be your choice in whatever car you currently have because there are plenty of fun cars from something cheap like the BRZ/FR-S/GT86 or to something on the expensive side like a Cayman/911/Boxster.

Those cars are very enthusiast oriented and are meant to have fun while driving and still being safe.

>There is currently only one car manufacturer that is doing the self driving meme, Tesla.
Mercedes has their adaptive assists and Audi has a bunch of self-driving prototypes off the top of my head, they just don't meme it as hard as Tesla.

buy a miata faggot

oh wait you can't afford it

every car brand in the world is making steps towards self driving cars.

Enjoy your rust, faggot

True!

>every car brand in the world is making steps towards self driving cars.
>EVERY CAR BRAND

Porsche? Koeniggsegg? Lotus? etc

Sure maybe car manufacturers like Ford, Nissan, and Toyota that make econoboxes which isnt exactly a bad thing for commuting. So what?

What is
>Miata
>GT86

Well, my slippery slope sense in tingling and I'd say only self-driving cars will be legal in somewhat near future.

It gets fucking old senpai.

In eurocuckistan maybe

news flash most people don't see driving as fun they see it as a chore or just means to get places

>what is mazda miata mx5 2017
>what is subaru brz 2017
>what is golf gti

The US will probably ban manual cars soon, then non self driving cars.

yes

In other words, easier driving? Yeah, no shit

Most people don't care about driving, it's just something they have to do

Its not you. This has been going on ever since the emissions regulations in the US in the early times.

You think companies want this? both the end consumer and the companies want to manufacture the cheapest car possible. Its th guvmit that fucks with regulation.

Drive the new Civic Hatchback sport manual and then come back to me will ya?

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up I don't want this to happen please just shut up

>not having a pre-1900s crank start

>Miata for muh british roadster feels
>GT86 for muh drifts at safe speeds
>Challenger 6.4L for muh highway pulls and burnouts
>Fiesta ST for muh pocket rocket

Fun cars still exist

>The US will probably ban manual cars soon
Don't fucking give them any ideas, man.

>not having a broken wrist

>shitton of driving aids
is this like contagious road rage or an std?

What makes you think that? Ffs wasn't there just some controversy over Trump wanting to get rid of some emission laws or something? Why do you think it would go in the opposite direction all of a sudden

Funny that you say that, because the US is pretty much the only place where autonomous cars are viable. Almost every main road is straight with the occasional 90 degree bend.