March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

This thread needs more saucy mouse

ARIANA IS BACK

PRAISE YOUR RETURNING GODDESS

HOW DO I MAKE THE PHONE RING?

kys

Joke's on them, I already sold the whore. Not even worth fusing into a donut.

>talk about back seat fishing
>every fucking time

Any tips on how to get the huge fish that aren't on the radar? Do I need special equipment? I have a bunch of lures.

jezus christ, cant these seanigs atleast get someone who can actually speak english to do these videos

>Hire a host who actually speaks English
>She's awkward as fuck and speaks through her teeth

MORE DONUTS
O
R
E

D
O
N
U
T
S

(At least they have good TMs)

>This meme is returning
I want off.

It just means that her unit is highly likely to get enhancements in the first round. Still won't stop Ramza for being the superior unit since he also gets his enhancements in the first round.

I'm likely to change my friend unit to Ramza when the second week of the event starts since he will be a necessity going forwards. It looks like it is time to retire Refia for the catslut since now I have the superior booster.

Is Ray Wing the dumbest fuck alive?

>Producers response was "go to the shop and buy a Gil Bundle"

Holy shit, absolutely shameless.

>"go to the shop and buy a Gil Bundle"

>2000 Lapis for sending fanart
wow

>donuts have great TM
>won't ever pull for them
I'm ok with this.

Too bad for that mage sword, Exdesu, Terra, Ashe and offensive Ramza would have liked that, especially with Letters and Arms. But I mean, not only it's off a donut, but a fucking 5* base at that? Fuck that, I'd rather unironically get DK Cecil and Ace.
Shame.

DK Cecil will be redeemed by enhancements.

>TWO whole tickets for the raid
W O W
O
W

>Hire a host who actually speaks English
>She's awkward as fuck and speaks through her teeth
I'd fuck her

>not even in the top 10k
LOL
O
L

>Mfw 3

But yeah, the amount of time invested for mere 3 tickets it's bullshit

heck the guy at the top, that went up to 55million points only gets 10

Yeah, the sword being on a base 5 sucks, but at the very least the robe looks absolutely amazing since it has autorefresh
I wonder if getting one for my healer and one for WoL sounds like a good idea..

>two
That's what you get for slacking off

I feel bad for that guy in the colorful jacket.

he's clearly japanese with only a very basic grasp of written english, and they're making him go on video and talk, so he looks like he constantly is having a stroke when trying to pronounce stuff

So apparently this new event drops the eggs to roll with from standard stages. Does that mean I can just TM farm and still collect my eggs or is it some horseshit like Exploration only?

People are comparing it to Mogcakes but I wasn't playing when that was around.

Well of course, but just because she's perfectly slammable doesn't mean she should have got the jo-
>The way she and the producer exchange glances
Oh.

Are these time limited donuts?

if it's like the mogcake event TM farming is going to give garbage drops

doesn't seems like the case

fug, I meant to reply to

So other than a mage TM on a 5* base (lmao) and maybe an auto-refresh TM there's literally no reason to pull?

No, he stated they'll remain in the pool.

its not.

Its an exploration map.

I worked my ass off to get me from rank 11K on the final day to rank 9400 so I could get the extra ticket. I now have 138 tickets for the Irene banner and likely more when the actual banner drops in at the earliest 2 weeks and at the latest in a month.

Yeah. I'd wait for the Irene banner for another chance to pull a god chainer.

TIME TO FARM GIL FOR ENHANCEMENTS NIGGERS

>enhancements inc
all hail your new overlord

>eileen

enjoy your inferior orlando i guess?
I hope you're aware she doesnt chain as good.

Just pull enough to TM farm a robe and call it a day
The thief's TM doesn't look that useful desu

>he didn't get at least 10 million for free by selling raid coins
just

nah, global is a different game from JP :^)

btw, hope you enjoy doubled gil costs

>Mfw I tried to get a second Ysthola and failed

Now I kinda regret it

>He sold his coins like a retard instead of pulling enough Y'Shtolas to get four or more TMs

Frieya might be the chainer for Ice element

>if you want gil, buy the gil bundle

Tbh the knife isn't that bad, it still allows your unit to proc its skills twice

Wrong guy. This is round one so Ramza is the priority here. It's between him, Lightning, Chizuru, Rain, and Cecil.

I'm aware of that fact. I like her more for the machine killer and the much higher attack she will have when properly kitted out given her innate access to Fist weapons lets her get Aigaion's Arm which right now when it comes to global gives her one of the highest attack ratings. And since certain materias don't stack in global she has one of the best F2P kits only needing DW and her Artisan spear to get some crazy numbers.

>he wasted millions to try out the reddit build

>waking up to burn raid orbs
I'm autistic, but not THAT autistic.
And no way in hell I'd farm ELT, I beat it once for the satisfaction, but that's it.

I managed to get the 1.6mil moogle and got (2) Y'shtola and required mats for her and her equipment, so I call that a success.

I'd have found equally amusing getting 3 tickets, it wouldn't have changed anything, really. Petty reward.

>Enhancements in a week
>Didn't bother getting Ramza to 6* and levelling him since I though it was months away

How is Celes even supposed to fight in that slutty attire?

Yeah I'll just give it to a Noctis in the arena for flasks or blabeblitz golem staff memes.

>New Ariana event
>Enchantments come out around the same time if not in the same update
>Ramza exists

>waking up to burn raid orbs
I didn't. I even got super lazy about spending them when I was awake after a week and still finished in the top 10k

Wait, what? Enhancements already? I don't see that on the news. Holy shit, my Ramza and DK Cecil have been waiting for 6 months.

didnt use those 100 gigantuars from fft event yet? :^)

They went to Orlando.

Did you really pull at least 4 Y'shtola and at least 80 of her moogle?
That's...a lot.

The retard deserves that answer, who the fuck would buy Gil Snappers from King Mog?
Not to mention that from a design viewpoint it's a terrible idea

Are they on the first batch of enhancements?

DK Cecil is still far away as far as enhancements go, but Ramza should be in the very first batch.

>reddit build
>not making the math yourself
>le epic meme reaction
Sure thing, retard

Show me your healer then, let's see how good it is

I barely burned my orbs and I got three tickets
You suck

Ramza is.
DKC was enhancement batch 2 so if they try and keep pace with JP on that front at least, it will be in a month.

>tfw Ariana enhancements make her better than Ramza

I'd be happy with this.

>Ling enchacements make her even a better debuffer/support
>White Knight Noel is still better than WoL

I'm really iffed about FF 15's ending. In a good way though.
What I gather is Noct loses his father, his kindgom, his fiancee, his best friend and loyal chamberlain loses his eyesight, the world is plunged into a decade of darkness and almost everyone he once knew is most likely dead, and the only thing he has left after he leaves his crystal slumber (his band of bothers) he can't keep because he has to give his life to bring back the light and save mankind. And his friends also might be dead, all because of a huge mistake their 'Gods' made. Bahamut is painted as almighty and whatnot but he sure did fuck up didn't he?

They'd have to give her quite the buff to make her even comparable to Ramza as is. But you throw his enchantments ontop of that and you'd have to basically do to her what JP did to Vivi to even have her compare.

why is Sephiroth the official weebs edge lords mascot...I always found him lame and cliche even for a FF antagonist .

DONUT LAND

Bahamut is far from almighty. Bahamut is wise, and ultimately Bahamut is on the side of humans and the light, but the Six are fallible beings.
Also, the "big mistake" was made by the king-yet-unchosen that turned on Ardyn in ages past. Whoever that chucklefuck was, he made history's greatest fuckup and the world paid for it an eon later.

At best she will be Soleil tier with her enhancements. Ramza will still have her beat handily.

WKN will still have to go through the fact that even if his enhancements make him a better tank than enhanced WoL he still has to go through the fact that while he is a mage, WoL can break and raise on top of tanking.

>WoL can break and raise on top of tanking.
So Ling?
well not really tanking but her evading shenanigans might get a enchancement boost

Because he's been around longer than Ardyn Fedoratipunia and is more mainstream than le epic nihilistic reddit clown

How is the harvest going, fellow farmers?

Single target tanking is a thing of the past, that's the whole reason why Cecil is benched for WoL.

>keep pulling cinque from daily
always after the fucking event huh?
bitch

>No dupes
>Farming Bracer
Lmao

I was too busy living my life and having sex with my 3DPD fiance :^)

What triggers me most though, is that this asshat still got everything he wanted, regardless of outcome. He still won in the end while Noctis and his friends suffered immensely.

Farming with dupes doesn't matter at all.

He also can buff too allowing you to replace Refia with the catslut if you have her. Though Refia gets enhancements round two to give her MP refresh and a cheaper Enbolden with regen and a cheaper full-life.

They are trying to be nice to Cecil by giving him his enhancements knowing that WoL 6* is just around the corner.

Sephiroth is just an alright villain on his own (he has a clear personality and goal, lots of power, adequate opposition to the protagonist, etc.) but it's his design that sets him apart. The black trenchcoat with magnificent platinum hair, a katana that must get caught in every doorway he passes through, tight gleaming leather, giant silver pauldrons, glowing cat eyes, and a pointlessly exposed chest. The aesthetic honestly has a lot of hardcore appeal, but unfortunately the hardcore audience has been tainted forever by the "edge" buzzword.

But user, Bracer synergizes with doublehand and Donutgunner will have three (3) doublehands.

What the fuck are you all watching and why do you always leave me out on this?

I wish I could get a second Chizuru. After these I have no idea what I should farm.
Maybe a 4th dual wield or something.

The Hestia ribbon is shit.

Sweaterpups when?

And yet, it doesn't compare to DW since that procs two attacks

JUST
U
S
T

pic related is the real Le Epic FF Marcel Marceau
even HG Razor Ramon makes a better Seph imo.

Olive's attack stat gets so high that it doesn't matter.
Also with two attacks she wouldn't be a good finisher because of her animation.

Not bad. I'm finally gonna just power through and get a dualcast for Refia because I don't want to use slutc@, and Brave Suit is coming along fine.
I've finally shed myself of the hangup of wanting to grind several dualcasts, as I've managed to process everything and realize I don't have anyone at all who would use another if I had two. Maybe Cecil, but that seems like a titanic excess.

>Second knife
>5 atk + dual wield
Is this the birth of a new meme?

There is a TM that has 82 ATK and dualwield. Don't fall for the meme.

Ariana will be the first unit to reach 7*

GLOBAL EXCLUSIVE!

>Scored top 3000 in arena since the arena came out
>Decided I had enough and to just go for the 3000~30000 area
>Never been happier with this game
Holy shit, all that work was not worth it.

Now I am going to start doing those 3 Colosseum dailies too.

It's a free dualwield.

>Olive's attack stat gets so high that it doesn't matter.
It matters newfag, your 1K attack donut is doing less damage than my 900ATK Noctis

It's a super shitty version of Abel's TM, but if you don't have a dual wield materia, then it will still probably help you more than an ATK+10%.
Make it if it's not that hard to craft.

>Noctis
At least choose someone else if you're going to compare. You can't even land two Warp Breaks on a chain.

>he didn't pull Orlandeau
Oh ok nevermind then.

Wouldn't it be good for chaining possibilities with 2 chizuru?