Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yqjMM9AfaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gook car

its still gookshit with factory rice

I'm not sure if you know what the word "literally" means, also
>posting literally the same exact thread that was made yesterday
nice shilling.

If it's under £20,000 then I'm interested.

Eh, it's still a korean appliance.

Friendly reminder that Korean cars are the new Japanese cars.

[shilling intensifies]

In the sense they're both asian copycat soulless trash?

it's nice to see another amazing car that'll never come to America. Why even live

I think people should be a little more optimistic about the prospect of a Hyundai performance line. Japan had a golden era of over engineered drivers cars during the 90's, to establish their brands globally. Perhaps this is South Korea's turn.

>Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=7yqjMM9AfaM

>implying it won't come to the US as the elantra GT N

we're all gonna make it breh

even if it does it'll cost 40k and for that I'd rather get the Focus RS

The first N is targeting the GTI and ST, so expect more along mid 20ks. They apparently have a Type-R/RS competitor in the works with around 375hp, but that won't be for a while.

>375hp RS competitor
>This horsepower war in the hot hatch market

Lads, it's getting silly.

video guess was 40k aussies dollars which is 30k Murican dollars, I doubt it'll be any less than that even if it's competing with the GTI, the main engineer is German so it's gonna be pricy

Hyundai is always good on value. If Hyundai says they're targeting the GTI, then if anything it'll undercut the GTI in price. It's great the fat aussie thinks the car is that good of a drive, though.

seriously is, I'll probably trade in my FiST to get one if it's really around the gti's price. Too bad it won't be around till like october/November

fucking nice m8

FIX
IT
AGAIN
TONY

>fiat
>diesel
>fiat
>punto
>diesel

>1.3l
>diesel
>punto

I hope Mazda comes back with an awd monster desu.

wtf is a jiggawatt?

Slightly less than a niggawatt

Hopefully they will put a better manual 6spd transmission in it than the one that's in the veloster

Even if they don't, at least removing clutch assist makes it feel a bit better. Damn that box is crap to row through when you want snap shifts and performance, bleh.

Will test drive when one comes to my store I'm sure, if awesome, might get one used wholesale a couple years down the line.

>video guess was 40k aussies dollars which is 30k Murican dollars
They also said the GTI is 42k AUD, retard.

Not apples to apples at all

take a look at any other 'fast' car on the market. everything has factory rice