Hey Veeky Forums, I've been thinking about shedding my shitbox status and getting a different car

Hey Veeky Forums, I've been thinking about shedding my shitbox status and getting a different car.

I'd like to spend ~$15k for something.

I've looked at:
Volvo C30
Mazdaspeed 3
Honda Civic Hatchback
Acura TL Type S

That should give you an idea of what I want. A hot hatch or something close to the sort.

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/
dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/6140067059.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/6147650282.html
dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/6150532002.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/6118909834.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/6137989954.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy a Abarth 500 and shut the fuck up.

FUCKING
IDIOTIC
ASSHOLE
TYPE

>fiat trash

don't do this OP

>least unreliable vehicle in America

Preferably I'd like something that isn't a complete piece of shit

Yeah, I've noticed your shit taste by the cars you've looked at.

Outback XT/Legacy GT/Forester XT

>>Least unreliable vehicle in America
That's a double negative kido

>shedding my shitbox status
You're not shedding your shitbox status by getting a $15k car, you're just getting a different shitbox

A new 15k car is still a shitbox, it's just a new shitbox that you're paying a premium to schlomo Mcsheckelstein to. New cars are for normals who aren't self sufficent. Get a newer used car and learn how to fix it yourself.

TL type S is the best car here but it's pretty far from a hot hatch.

15k cash or financing? Do you have a house already? Any other debt?

I could do 15k cash. No house and no other debt right now.

Post your local Craigslist

dallas.craigslist.org/

dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/6140067059.html

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/6147650282.html

dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/6150532002.html

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/6118909834.html

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/6137989954.html

C4/5 vette
Mustang gt
Etc...
Grow up and don't get a shitty hot hatch.

>Posting the car I'm saving up for.

I own a 2012 Mazdaspeed3. Great car. Easily add more power with a tune and a few bolt-on mods. Great amenities if thats what you're into. With a tune you actually increase MPG.

I owned a Fiat 500 Abarth. I wouldn't buy another one. The 1.4 is okay when its in boost, but if you're doing that awkward "coming to a stop, oh shit, light turned green, guess i'll pop it into 2nd gear while at 10mph" you don't have the displacement to keep yourself going. It bogs down pretty badly.

Also, the ride quality sucks. You're constantly bouncing around over imperfections in the road.

Also, the shifter and steering wheel are waaay too fat. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but its just weird. So is the seating position.

I'm so glad I got rid of it and didn't take a huge hit on resale. I love my Mazdaspeed3 because it offers everything I need: Power, Handling, Space, MPG, and huge aftermarket support.

Which one?

Humor me, what's wrong with a hot hatch?

E46 M3

>Volvo C30

Are you a fucking BLACKED soccer mom?

Id go for the 2014 Civic Type R, most of what I have seen is just under $15k, if not you can get a loan or hold out for a little longer

They make sense in Europe where gas and insurance is expensive and space is at a premium. In America they don't make as much sense.

Any problems or common issues to watch out for?

Being a faggot boyracer.

If you want to install a downpipe, do a HPFP first. They lean out once you open them up. Intake is fine though.

Look for one with the TECH package. Comes with some really nice options.

First mod should should be a Cobb AccessPort. Amazing how much it livens up after a tune.

lol diesel punto