Hyundai and Kia are just unreliable gook shit

>Hyundai and Kia are just unreliable gook shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSBsq6HBBzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Buick higher than Mercedes Benz
GERMANY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

When is Buick going to make a RWD sports car? I'd buy it right now.

WELCOME TO THE BUICKAKE!

reminder that buicks are rebadged opels

youtube.com/watch?v=zSBsq6HBBzw

>j.d power

It's not that they're unreliable, it's that neither company uses their platforms/engines in racing. Meanwhile companies like Honda are active in WTCC/Indy/F1 and Toyota is toe-to-toe with Porsche in LMP1. It's the same thing that happened to Mitsubishi. Once you stop racing your cars, they lose all their performance credibility.

Even Hyundai's WRC outfit is actually located in Germany and ran by a Brit.

Then when is Opel going to make a RWD sports car?

>JD power

never because GM sold them to Peugeot even though the Opel platforms were ten times better than the shit GM designs in the US.

You gotta learn how to read it

Mercedes sold 374,000 cars in 2016, and had 131 problems per 100 cars. Buick made 229,000 cars and had 126 problems per 100 cars.

So Mercedes might have more issues, but they also have more components, and they make more cars comparatively, on chassis' that are bespoke to MB.

lets see what peugeot makes of them, with a bit of luck we'll get the Opel Pepe, it will be a rwd manual and affordable sportscar aimed for the enthusiasts, it will also have a frogface design and will meme the french touges.

>fiat

mjet will sperg so hard

Do they make a chart like this for each specific segment of cars? Like a chart for small/midsized car, fullsize cars, trucks etc

All buicks are designed in germany by opel you americuck LMFAO

This makes no sense. Have you ever taken a statistics class?

Per 100 is the metric. Doesn't matter if they made 200 or 2million.

NOOOOOOOOOO I'VE BEEN REVERSED BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WELL OPEL USED TO BE OWNED BY GM BEFORE IT SHAT OPEL OUT TO FRANCE HAHAHAHA YOUR EUROPOOP COMPANY EATS GM SHIT HAHAHA

So if its the design that's making them reliable i take it any German cars that are shit aren't the result of non-german workers but shit german designs.

>JD meme

Oh look, OP is an idiot.

>Lexus - 1st
>Toyota - 3rd

Well, would you look at that.

Also:

>Honda doing worse than BMW

Literally how.

Only about half are.

>BMW only 139 cracked frames and grenaded engines per 100 vehicles
>JD power being anything but corporate propaganda

Can't believe idiots believe this kind of shit.

This chart is for? Im currently looking into an infinity g37 because i was under the impression that infinity was a top notch brand in terms of quality and reliability. Yet they are at the bottom of this chart. Is infinity a solid brand? Can the HYUNDAI genesis really be more reliable and well made than the g37? Im confused.

Can you explain jd power further?

>Chrysler more reliable than Mazda

Hyundai started making acceptable cars about a decade ago, I can respect that, but I still wouldn't touch one with a 10 ft pole.

If you're spending 80k on a luxury car and you consider an Equus you should just light the money on fire.

Nissan is known to be shit and that chart is bullshit.

It includes "features" - i.e. infotainment system issues.

e.g.:

Chrysler:
- engine shits itself after 9000 miles

Mazda:
- voice command doesn't always recognize what you say
- bluetooth will randomly disconnect at times

According to JD Power, that Chrysler is more dependable.

>"problems"

Ah yes, nonspecific "problems," where phantom creaks and loose stitching are rated the same as drivetrain failures and grenaded engines.

the sad truth is that even though car guys know these surveys are largely useless the average buyer reads it like gospel, especially older people.

still not as backward as consumer reports imo.

heres their 2010 list for some compare/contrast.

even old ones are pretty nice little numbers if you are turning wrenches under the hood

They are actually rather pleasant to work in

If they used the same quality of parts as a toyota, hyundai would be the god brand.
Hyundai has really good designed shit they just use the cheapest methods of manufacturining it.

If you don't mind replacing dirt cheap shit every so often then they will run for centuries.
Also why they have no "performance" cred is because a fucking hyundai block can't take much abuse before it starts to get tired since its not quite the same quality as other mfrs.
Put any power in a Tiburon and your eating clutches and shitting out CV shafts like mad.

the 300 is actually a good car that brings up the rankings, everything else is gutter trash

>fiat
HOW

These lists are literally pay-to-play. The carmakers pay JD Power a fee to list their ranking. The companies most inclined to pay are rated the highest, thus they can offer JD Power money to say "JD Power consistently ranks 'nigger shitbox' # 1 in overall cunt faggot bullshit etc."

I drive a Toyota but I know these ratings are fucking trash.

these charts are exactly like idiot-stocks you see on late night commercials or after fox news

commercials which convince you to buy gold and silver when the market is trying to sell it and will remain low cost for decades to come. many other stocks are like this too, only gold and silver are most obvious

OPs chart is exactly filled with shitty cars placed at the top, with "toyota" thrown in for good measure
every other vehicle is a steaming pile of shit with poor sales

BMW and GM are especially the worst
so is porche

and mercedes,
god it should be at the bottom

>Posting a car that failed to win SPECIFICALLY because it broke right before it was about to win

>Honda ever
Pic related

>Porsche
Show me one other manufacturer that can make a car that can use launch control 50 times in a row without overheating or shitting the bed

Porsches are probably the best built cars you can get for the money.
The biggest problem I have with them as a company is that they've fallen hard for the luxury meme. I'd love to see them make a simple, honest N/A sports car. It doesn't have to be filled with expensive materials and technology; spend that money on making the car drive well.
Unfortunately it would probably still cost as much as an Alfa 4C, which defeats the purpose.

pretty sure dodge hellokitties and the dodge viper can

>they literally ask people about their ability to sync bluetooth in these "studies"
>they literally ask people about their navigation in these "studies"

JD power "studies" go in the fucking garbage. It's surveys answered by old people.

>Fiat-Chryshit vehicles at the bottom

As expected. I wouldn't be surprised if they die out in under a decade

Ford will remain p low until they decide to own up and fix the auto trans in most of their cars

Focus/Fusion/etc have transmissions that will grenade themselves in 20,000 miles. Like it's been a known complaint/defect in Consumer reports since fucking 2012

I like nissan. Their cars always meet my expectations.

>I'd love to see them make a simple, honest N/A sports car. It doesn't have to be filled with expensive materials and technology; spend that money on making the car drive well.

Porsche has ya covered, senpai.

A better thing to control for is type of vehicles sold and how much those vehicles are driven. Wow, a brand that sells mostly luxury cars has few problems? I hope so. Honda is almost definitely more reliable than BMW, but people who drive hondas are going to abuse the hell out of them in comparison.

no they are not the best you can get for the money,
not even close

nobody drives expensive porches over 60k
thats why you never see them break down.
they are made like shit, the engines will totally fail, the tranny is shit too

>BMW not being abused as the most leased cars.

Enjoy your 3k civic, you got caught red handed.

>no citations
Wow what a valid argument you make user. I am so sorry I passed you off as just another shitposter.

>JD power includes dumb shit like infotainment 'issues' in their rankings
>consumer reports basically does the same with people complaining about bluetooth on the same scale as a tranny exploding
So where am I supposed to find a good reliability report?