/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread hottest boy edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1047337/91fb29b3db/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Koko!

Reminder that in addition to being a slut, he's also a fatty. A FATTY!

This is, without a doubt, Sayaka Maizono.

Please say something nice about her!

Posting best girls! It's been a long day for me, good night /drg/.

He's hot and cute...
His hair turn me on so much~

That's where the tease and denial comes in. Keep him wanting more by riling him up and then cutting out, promising next time will be more exciting.

He's playing the long con.

While we're talking hottest boys, my overall list (Looks, personality, voice) would be Ouma, Amami, Korekiyo, Kaito, Saihara, Gonta and Hoshi in that order.

Precisely, Ouma's in this for the long run and it's more fun for him anyway when he has to work to get laid.

My son is the prettiest boy!

>Morning, /drg/! What's for breakfast?

I want Hoshi without his hat.

Hot boys ranking:
>Amami
>Saihara/Ouma
>Kaito
>Kiibo
>Shinguji
>Gonta
>Hoshi

I like 'em pretty, but not too pretty.

Hot girls ranking:
>Miu
>Kaede
>Kirumi
>Maki
>Angie
>Tsumugi
>Tenko
>Himiko

blond titty monsters all the way

Does anyone have a Saihara/Kiibo pic that's, like, three pics in one and the middle one has red chains in it? I deleted it from my pc on accident and I need it back

I only have this.
Doesn't really help, I know.

SO MUCH COCK

Lose the penis, then I'll say nice things~

good night fellow best girl! friend
hope you have sweet dreams

posting more best girl!

>Haven't you had enough of that already, Ouma-kun?

Mine would be Hoshi on top and Kiibo second, unsure on the rest yet.

It's not bad... but the face is too long to be considered accurate, thanks anyways.

>he doesn't like the penis
What are you, gay?

Awesome taste! Ouma's actually the top of my list not just because he's cute and girly, but because he's unpredictable and he really knows how to make himself sound seductive. That quality of his puts him far above all the other boys. Hoshi's at the bottom of my list because his voice is sexy, but he's for pure hand-holding only.

No arguments for girls, blondes are my top preferences too and Miu's too cute.

>Take a fap break
>Not fast enough to make a thread opener shitpost
Heavy is the crown

Absolutely not! A supreme leader demands as much as he wants!

So, tonight. You.

Hoshi's up there, but not quite!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Also good taste, for me Hoshi's voice was sexy at first but after reading his FTE summaries and LH summary I just want to sit down and pet cats with him at my side.

t. Celes, Kirumi and Shinguuji

I'd rank mine
>Ouma
>Kiibo
>Kaito
>Korekiyo
>Hoshi
>Saihara
>Amami
>Rantaro
>Gonta
in terms of hotness
Superb taste user.
>Aussie Celes
I thought you were dead.

Patrician taste.

that's what you get for being a WHORE

...True, I guess the same goes for me after I've played through his FTE's and LH scenes. But he's still better than most of the boys in the game in my opinion.

Oh shit.

>Amami
>Rantaro
God damn it..

Mine would be

>Korekiyo
>Saihara
>Hoshi
[POWER GAP]
>Gonta
>Amami
>Kaito
>Kiibo
>Ouma

I like my men looking like women, and not looking like kids

if hoshi's voice was a dildo i'd fuck myself with it until i piss myself from the pleasure

Daily reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
Hajizuru used his time travelling machine that he has for some reason to save her and she then won the Hajizurubowl. She's now playing games with the DR2 cast at the school forever (or at least till V3 happens in this universe)

Praise will get you nowhere, user.
Who am i kidding~

So anyway, what do you guys think of Danganlonpa? Good? Bad?

>I'm guessing you want me to try your milk again, huh, Ouma-kun?

Great taste. Interesting how most of us have Kaito not too high but not too low, and Gonta is too pure for hot.

For being a chapter 2 death Hoshi is very well-written, yeah. That makes it so much sadder that all of three people remained who cared a jot about him when he died in the main story.

Also fair, though for me the contrast between how innocent Ouma looks and how dangerous he can really get and sound really intrigues me. It wouldn't be fun if he was just child-like.

A-user...

Same.

>Danganlonpa?
Teme...

>Milk
Hearing that never ceases to irk me.

Wow, you're getting smarter! But if you were really smart, you'd be on your knees already!

I just love the way they say it in V3CH6
Especially Saihara-kun

>俺のセリフだわ
あなたのラインは何ですか?

My ranking -
>Hoshi
>Gonta
>Kaito
[POWER GAP]
>Amami
>Kiibo
>Korekiyo
>Saihara
>Ouma

Yeah, Kaito's got a great personality and I'd marry a guy like him, but his design is pretty mediocre which is what holds him back in being attractive.
Still top tier as a character though.
I love Danganlonpa!

> Gonta that high
You like them manly, huh?

Headaches are annoying.

>Angiebro/Miubro is a girl(?)
Nope. Sometimes I wish that were the case. Just to see what it's like.

大きなお世話
ちょうど冗談、私を愛してください

That list is pretty good.

Hello, Miubro turned Angiefriend-kun!
Hang in there!

I just noticed... is it just me or do the Re:Birth characters have very... slim waists... as in very slim, more noticeable on the male characters?

Yep, it's not as if he isn't good-looking but he does lose out to most of the other V3 boys who have more going for them design or voice wise.

Morning Perceiver-sama! I'll be just fine.

In fact, it seems to be dying down already!

Yeah, the best thing about him design wise is his jacket but other than that, he looks just kind of alright. I remember people called him an OC back when we only knew the names and talents.
Huh. I probably thought you were a girl since I read all your posts as Angie.
I hope you get better soon.

Yes, absolutely.

Headaches are very annoying, so I can sympathize with you.
Hopefully, they will completely dispel.

I really love his jacket. Also hoping on those FTEs being in English soon because I want to see Kaito talking about space if he does in them.

Minna de Danganlonpa owalaselun'da!

omg how cute

>Minna de Danganlonpa owalaselun'da!

>As you wish, Ouma-kun
Kaito>>>>>>>>the rest of the boys

That's alright. I've been mistaken for being a girl plenty of times in the past, actually, which I don't really mind to be honest. If I cared about RPing, I'd be quite good at it. And thanks!

They're especially annoying when you just want to fall back asleep but they won't let you. I should be just fine, though.

What does the image say I need to know

Okay, let's try a little something I haven't seen done before. Given NDRV3 is very much a game where a number of tough questions were posed, let's see your answers:

1) How would you describe your attitude towards truth and lies?
2) In chapter 1, did you think Kaede was justified?
3) In chapter 2, who did you side with at the end?
4) What do you make of the way people took Korekiyo's reveal of being in an incestuous relationship with his sister?
5) Let's say you could execute Ouma instead of Gonta in chapter 4 or have Maki executed in chapter 5 instead of Kaito. Would you have done it?
6) How did you feel upon seeing the epilogue?

Lastly, who did you agree with the most in the game?

It could be, but in this case she's just a semen demon with the golden ratio.
That's good to hear! Might be my magic.

First Caption
>Angie: Oooh, Kiibo.
>Angie: From this body, you can hear the sound of life's breath~
..........Should I continue?
This is too cute even for me.

What did he mean by this?
Reminds me of that funny vulgar 4koma. Poppipsomething something

The Miubros still exist? I thought they all left a while ago

I should hang around you more often!

Please do!

They live on in me, and a little bit in the Angiebro.
You definitely should~
I enjoy your company!

Ah, fellow Angiebro is also a Miubro? Nice!

I have my Miubro alias still in me. I just have a huge boner for Angie now that won't die down anytime soon.

Y-You're going to make me blush, Perceiver-kun.

I see. I used to be a huge tulpafag but now I'm leaning more towards being a kaitobro.

To have the honor of painting a beautiful blush on Angieanon's cheeks, the ability to take credit for that... i'm so lucky~
My heart is overflowing with warmth!

Kaito's a bro among bros. As for the other Miubros, I was happy to see them around yesterday and talk to them after being gone for a while. So they're not completely dead. I'm looking forward to see everyone thrive again in the future.

T-This...isn't so bad after all, Perceiver-kun. No more headache even!

Did you just assume my sexuality?
You ambiguous asortment of text on a screen!!!
I just don't like tulpa dick~

Alot of people did, but I'm glad to announce that I am back baby, in time to witnessing the unravelling of the thread into gay shit

>Oh shit.
What up?

Chiaki will always be what she was meant to be ...
A pin-cushion

It finally came out!
e-hentai.org/g/1047337/91fb29b3db/

Yeah, Kaito's one of the characters I look forward to having free time events with.
Thank you for forgiving my (semi)sins.
1.The game summed it up pretty well.
2.Yes, she just didn't think things through very well.
3.In terms of the murder? I sided with Kirumi telling the truth and felt bad for both of them. Maki and Ouma at the end? I sided with Ouma, because Maki fucked up.
4.Not too seriously.
5.No, I'd keep it the same. Kaito specifically delivered the final blow to save Maki so having his efforts be useless would suck, and if Ouma was executed, that means Monokuma should have been executed at the end of every trial.
6.Confused..
7.Kiibo, because he's Kiibo.

I'll be honest here, this moment right here when Kibo tells Saihara to change the world moments before he's overtaken by the audience honestly broke me. Into million pieces. His voice during that was so pained and cracking with static, I legit cried. Kiibo is truly best boy.

That's my power, you see~
I fixed you with love!
What a forced death that was.

Prease post that vurgal 4koma

I didn't think any death could make me saltier than Ouma's death, and then Kiibo happened. Truly maximum zetsubou right there.

It's bound to be a comfy day today, thanks to Perceiver-sama!

How are you this morning, anyway?

First Caption
>Angie: Oooh, Kiibo.
>Angie: From this body, you can hear the sound of life's breath~

2nd and 3rd caption
>Kiibo: I am going through this with a coil sound and electromagnetic noise...
>Kiibo: It's not like the breath of Angie's life.

4th caption
>Angie: But but~ It's not alright to live that way?

5th caption
>Angie: Why do you care so much?~
>Angie: Everything you need to live you already have~~

6th caption
>Kiibo: STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT!!!

Definitely the most emotional part of the game for me, even more than Ouma's breakdown in the chapter 5 flashback. Hearing Kiibo's cries for Saihara to save everybody only for said cries to turn into complete static was hard to watch. From the moment his famitsu was out, I trusted Kiibo and knew he'd do nothing wrong, and I was right. Rest in peace, robot-bro.
It's also one of the main reasons why Tsumugi can go burn.

It's not erotic, it's just meme as fuck.
I looked it up, it's called POPUTEPIPIKKU.
It's more or less cute girls telling people to go fuck themselves, and such. Fun stuff.
I'm alright, fit as a fiddle and in high spirits.
Not much work or travelling to do lately, so i can shitpost at my leisure.
I look forward to our comfy day together!

Thank you, Kuzuryuu-user! It really was cute.

Shitposting is always enjoyable. And likewise!

I kind of want her to burn too, but given the implications TDR brainwashed her to become such a monster she even disparages the fiction she so loves, TDR should just go burn.

Who's the most fertile girl and why is it junko?

Of course, I hate TDR much more, and I might be willing to forgive Tsumugi depending on if her actions are clarified. Really, I think I despise TDR more than Tengan and Junko, which is quite the accomplishment.

I think it's safe to assume their fertility by the shape of their bodies.
Look at Miu, she's stuck in the state of constant ovulation!

It's almost like Kodaka heard our complaints about how Junko was too cartoon-ish and he decided to outdo himself. For how much of a hack he can be sometimes that's an accomplishment.

You were SHAYING?

I'm gonna go rest for a while longer. I'll see you all soon!

Take it easy, Angieanon!
I'll keep you locked away in my heart

1) No matter how bitter the truth is, you have to see it to the end eventually. Lies can only cover so much.
2) Sort of justified to take action, but her actions endangered people.
3) Sided against Kirumi. Her description of what happened has only her as a witness and she was trying to convince people to fight Monokuma for her to escape.
4) Eh.
5) No. Gonta still did it willingly and Kaito's efforts would have gone to waste.
6) Trying to figure out what the fuck is going on
>Lastly, who did you agree with the most in the game?
No one

It's hilarious that a group of people we don't even meet can end up more despicable than an annoying teen who destroyed the world. I guess it's because V3 had a lot of characters I got more emotionally attached to while with the other games, only Fujisaki, Chiaki, Mikan and later, Fukawa, did that for me.

See ya, fellow Angiefriend!

Something in my room is vibrating and i have no idea what it is.

This post is Danganronpa related.

I'll admit part of what peeves me so much about the ending is that the characters sort of start talking about how no one can decide the truth or whatever and more than a few people have taken this to mean somehow that the truth is something that's seriously subjective or that lies are totally gentle and good.

You know, even though the game itself establishes Saihara sure as fuck didn't want to pick despair or hope at the end because that's not what he learned from all his suffering. No matter how many people were against him and how they tried to force the 'truth' on him, Saihara's own truth was that he's never going to toss a friend away in the name of 'hope' and ultimately they couldn't have all survived had he bowed to pressure.

I know a lot of people give him flak for being willing to die, but that level of conviction was what was necessary like how both Ouma and Kaito were willing to die to fight for the truth.

Well, Junko isn't wrong in that the world was in despair to an extent and she was a catalyst while TDR appears to be going full thought control. I can at least acknowledge that for how horrible Junko was she never pretended she had noble goals.

The style of the questions reminds me of those games that give you choices which affect the game... like the one with the girl with the camera.

Get rid of it, fast.

I would if i knew where it was.
I need help, Amami-kun.