League of Legends General - /lolg/

Adorable lady of cuddles and cupcakes edition!

OT: eyoson and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5tAVryP
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4CZvrdzZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for JAX

Xth for new Lulu skins when

you guys better talk about league of legends

Best site to buy unranked accounts?

that looks absolutely fucking horrible

REAL THREAD WITH EYOSONMOVE PLZ

It doesnt, your taste is just shit

Copypaste from last thread

I play a lot of league during beta and up to season 2 since i always hated HoN, only switched back to dota when I got my dota 2 invite back in 2013ish?

Gangplanks rework is really obnoxious and i really hate his playstyle. I really enjoyed the whole "Deny the enemy experience and spam parlay while building literlaly anything." Now its all about dumb barrel placement and I just cant get into it. I've had a few good games with him though

Hate fioras rework. I miss when you could just get free solokills and towerdive all day with her ult. Havent played irelia in years, but I used to be absolutely awful with her.

I think my big problem with top lane is that Im just flat out terrible at all the champions that go up there. I used to play a lot of skarner and alistar jungle when i actively played league, but from what I understand, junglers are mostly assassins now. Lee sin, Rengar, and Yi all seem quite popular at my ass-tier mmr right now.

I've been enjoying mid the most because theres no real reliance on other players. Win your lane, try to win others. Its a pretty simple concept and quite enjoyable. The reason my friends dont like me playing mid is because I get outlaned pretty easily by people who are higher than gold. I really just enjoy melee assassins, Kat, Talon, Diana are characters I enjoy the most, though I really just love Diana because of her innate ability to tank.

you won't do it bitch

these look a lot better, especially joseon and hylian.

You know, I play toplaner.
I fucking hate you junglers, I really do.

But you know I realized that somewhere deep down I guess I like you guys. I have seen the light.

My hatred is so deep towards you guys, that there is no a single greater layer to my anger, and only kindness can come afterwards.
It'll help me to stay positive, and not try to scratch your eyeballs out when you miss a smite. Or when you try to do airdrag when the enemy is at the baron, or my favorite when you do camps with baron buff instead of pushing.

I can forgive you.

>tfw lulufags are the jews that took control of lolg and slowly sucked the life away from it

xth for Cute Irelia

what about this

thats because youre posting here instead of saging this shit, reporting it, and posting on the other thread

A bit too bland for a character like lulu.

I miss designers who created cute champions.

I used to hate your guts, Shurelia, but please come back Shurelia. Give us another Sona/Lux

it cant be stopped, the ball is already rolling too fast. we let this happen

>go lvl 7 on all my mains already so I can't play them anymore

>king fag in the other thread

yeah, no thanks

>wahwah i'm a crybaby and post OP's that don't even contain a league of legends character
ye ok boi

There are plenty of tank junglers you can play which are good. You can play things like zac, ivern, and rek'sai right now in the jungle.
People always play shit like yi in garbage elo. He's much less popular higher up.

comfy bfs~

in the shit thread too

i said
talk about league of legends
i can easily go beyond this

>karthus and soraka are not league of legends characters

oh I didnt know that

>thread wars is better for the thread
Who thinks like this

why all of them use the exact same dark lipstick

annie skins when its been too long

It's called OCD

So you can easily identify them as trash that are not worth the ground they walk on. Same thing as those meme glasses, tattoos and coloured hair.

>league of Legends

EUNE started yesterday it's own Discord serwer.

discord.gg/5tAVryP

If you are from the slavserwer, join now.

He's popular because he can clear a tf like a motherfucker and he costs the big amount of 450 PI. Put Heca or Zac at that price and everyone would be playing them

OH SHI
UHHHHHHHHHH
man, I really wanna fuck that slut ahri but she'll steal my soul and kill me

>tfw might be stuck d2
do i just kill myself now

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4CZvrdzZA

:^)

if im not, can i join anyway !??

naw, coloured hair CAN be worn by cute grills.

I wonder what does she do.

Does she go around the champion design office and say "That champion is too white" or "That non-asian-looking character can't use a Katana, it's cultural apropiation"

Just becasue they're cute doesn't mean they're not trash.

>the amount of damage a ragebladed kogmaw does

She is more about the inclusion of the employees

>get free ziggs
>get free skin
>feed with him every match
He just feels useless. "Strong" AOE which is worst than Brand support while being harder to play. Meh lane phase with almost no kill potential unless your oponent is braindead. Meh ultimate that makes me wish that I was playing twisted fate instead. His only good ppint is blowing out towers but his escape is so bad too. Dammit.

You're trash if you can't play ziggs

he's shit early game

>patch 7.7 is a day away
>patch 7.8 is slotted for Udyr changes

I'm so curious as to what they will do, I'm hoping for Monkey Agility buffs

while you're generally correct, they SHOULD increase the missile speed of ziggs ult, as it currently only ever hits minions and bots

let's try something out /lolg/
propose a new ability to be added to the game
other anons try to add a downside to it
i'll start:
>skill is based on how many units you've travelled during a match

>riot promised they're gonna make jungle aatrox work again

hmmm

>>skill is based on how many units you've travelled during a match
>200 Base MS

Okay try
>skill links you to the enemy champion for a 10 second duration

RIP Mr. Arthur Adam Trox.

what the fuck are you expecting?? what does your ability fucking do?
>skill based on the 3rd letter of your summoner name

????????

>Liss buffs are coming back
>Jinx changes
>New champ

Its gonna be hype

Oh yeah, let's give more skins to fucking annie. Not only she has a dozen skins, she has BY FAR the most uninspired, garbage bunch of skins in the game. Things like prom queen annie or sweetheart annie are needless, bland piece of burning trash that should've never came to completion.

Other champions with loads of creative space like yorick or illaoi can go rot in hell for all you care, because your disgusting asshole bumfuck loli bitch hasn't gotten a skin in a year.

BOO FUCKING HOO

There are thousands of people out there, coming up with skins after skins, pitching their ideas, using their absolute best to create wonderful, creative additions to the game, and then there's you, an autist on a japanese imageboard crying for more annie skins, linking a picture to said crying that features a skin that outshines even the before mentioned annie skins in needlessness and stupidity.

OH LOOK SHE'S GOT A BUNNY NOW SO FUCKING NOVEL ISNT IT

WAIT A MINUTE

THERE'S ALREADY A SKIN WHERE TIBBERS IS A BUNNY ISNT THERE

AND THERE'S PURPLE EFFECTS FOR IT

BUT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE

GOTH ANNIE EXISTS

WHY THE EVER LOVING FUCK WOULD YOU NEED A SKIN LIKE THIS

OTHER CHAMPIONS WAIT YEARS UPON YEARS JUST TO GET A SINGLE FUCKING SKIN, BUT POOR ANNIE WHO HAS HAD THE MOST SKINS OUT OF EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION FOR ABOUT SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW NOW NEEDS A LITTLE BIT MORE

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING ANNIE

honestly, this

I just don't understand your proposal

>too early in the morning to be appreciated

Reverse annie is GOAT tier though. I only play her because of that skin. Yeah I know other champs need non-shit skins. A Lissandra skin where she doesn't look like a god damned segway would be nice but don't take it out on Annie.

>skill links you to the enemy champion for a 10 second duration
>you can only attack your team, the same applies for the enemy champ

hmm
>skill lets you take control over a neutral camp for 6 seconds

I wanna cuddle and protect Lulu!

This is surprisngly accurate.

Can you do version with Ahri?

>You’ll receive an exclusive icon for finishing one of these games before April 2, 2017, at 11:59 PM PDT

Thank god cause my normal elo is fucking crap and it was a literal shit fest for 50 fucking minutes

What, just a normal game?

Yes. Draft or blind. Imo it is one of the best icons ever made.

tfw it was the only game you played for weeks and it was an absolute stomp

yeah its some stupid gimmick where enemy names are replaced with this like "leona bot" but im in the fucking elo where i have fucking toddlers who actually believe its bots

>>skill lets you take control over a neutral camp for 6 seconds
>after the duration ends the camp dies and you get no money or gold

try
>Spell targets an enemy but hits surrounding enemies leave the first target untouched

I wanna go cuteposting with Lulu!

I've not noticed that.

>smiting the raptors instead of dragon

DEFINITIVE TOP LANE CHART
now without the word honest

>varus,vlad,swain,aatrox,nasus
>ANYWHERE near intelligence

n i g g a
w h a t

needs to be a ven diagram

riven is either she feeds fucking hard or you literally cant do shit to her because she shits out defenses while always escaping with no effort

>kindred in intelligence and not agility
come on now

now there's an idea

DUDES I FOUND A NEW IMAGE OF THAT PHEONIX SUPPORT/ADC THING

>Nunu in strength
Have you seen that motherfucker move?

this is some wikileaks shit right here

>play ranked
>toplaner dies to first blood Riven
>she stays on lane
>he uses tp
>ally has been slain

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING

>Nasus
>a librarian
>philosopher
>ancient being
>smooth voice

>not intelligent

source?

>all of this retconed

FUCKING RIOT

Wait what is Nasus' lore now?

DUDE I EBINALLY DATAMINED IT I AM A LEET HACKER

FOUND A SPLASH ART TOO

he used to be an "ayy lmao"

Requesting the screenshot where Marine BTFO's Karu

I mean he is still librarian but some ascended human, I liked his old lore of stargate alien from dimension where is only huge library and he protected it way more.

wait this looks oddly familiar

What? This is his actual lore dumbass. After ascension he worked at Shurima library.

remember when shurima was literally ayy land?
good times

>Aatrox, Maokai, and Tahm in INT

Explain this

>he just flipped phoenix quinn's splash

It takes a higher brain function to play a shit champion, an easy champion and a guy that has two health bars.

Dummy.

>Music cunts don't run away when I ult with Kled or Sion cause they don't hear the sound
>Kill them free

By the time these fools see me it's too late, idiots blaring trap while I'm running their ass down is some of the funniest shit. Seeing one of these wild animals pushing a tower alone is one of the best feelings because in less than 20 seconds I will splatter them and their Beats by Dre phones onto the pavement.

Only better feeling is playing jungle against people who don't watch the mini map

xth for Syndra

>blaring trap
There's music for ladyboys now? Isn't that taking things too far?

Lulu is for lewd.
Y/N

>Sona
>int