pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJB

Previous thread:

First for destroying every copy of Andromeda

Fuck you for being slow user

I want to help Vetra put on her makeup for the first time! And then Sid!

Real thread here, this will be deleted because it was made after the new one because the OP has autism.

I thought about doing it on 700 posts but thought Ralph would have a ban for blasting the last two alternative threads with /pol/ trash.

Hopefully, he'll give me free (You)s

How long until you start spamming SJW shit, reddit ralph?

New CPY hint for their upcoming Denuvo crack: Do it Zoidberg Style.

Expect an Andromeda crack in a few hours!

Started a new game on Insanity as a pure Biotic

Christ this is ass, the toolset you have ripperonis anything without a shield or armor, but those two are the enemies you have most trouble with

Its like a dedicated anti-trash profile/class

It isn't first in first served newfag. It is first in with PROPER FORMATTING. your fake thread has been REPORTED.

Now Fuck off and die.

Is it me but is Sid thiccer than Vetra?

SARA A PURE

There goes all the shill talk about Denuvo totally having revamped uncrackable protection

>/pol/yards are mad their shitty op is late

I'm disappointed in the choices you can't make, I'm supposed to be all buddy with morda after she tells me to go fuck myself?

Fucking krogan.

She's so pure she only lets Scott fuck her!

What the fuck were they thinking giving you three abilities max?

I could understand if you got a whole new ability set with every profile, but it seems like they didn't even think this through at all

Reminder to not report Ralph's posts in this thread but only his fake thread

>but it seems like they didn't even think this through at all

>implying they care(d)
You are funny joke man

and we will do it again and again until it sticks.

Really makes you think

They've been oppressed user! Including by humans somehow!

apparently the power wheel slows down gameplay too much

CRACK RELEASING IN UNDER 24 HOURS

HAVE THOSE DRIVERS UPDATED

Can we go back to talking about wanting to fuck four-titted batarian women? I was enjoying that talk

Didn't take long.

Good, game isn't worth the money

>mentally ill racist poltards shit this thread again

>The guy shitposting here is a /leftypol/ raider

The cat really has his pipe.

Sure. Please continue.

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

She's an early bloomer.

do you think she'd be disappointed by your lack of natural foam production, and ask you to buy cans of artificial foam?

Man, motorboating them would be odd, I mean FOUR tits? Damn, not only that they'd be all fuzzy since batarians have thin furs, would truly be an experience of a lifetime.

He is not.
He's the one making the ''mass errect'' reddit OPs, he posts those pics in order to try to derail the thread because he gets very mad.
Don't bite the bait guys.

what makes you even sure they have 4 tits
and not more?

>racism doesn't exist because daddy /pol/ told me so
>I am totes not racist for wanting to kill aliens and different people

How has this retard not been banned? Like seriously mods? Deleting proper threads and letting the OP of the shitty threads purposely derail the real ones...

How are you so sure that's an Andromeda hint?
Nier is also sci-fi.

You'd think she would be thankful, that foam hardens up quick and is hell to breakdown and clean up.

Because Batarians don't seem to produce litters, also SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE QUAD TITS

reminder to report the other thread for being made too early.

Boner.jpg
They could have given us more interaction with our sibling in-game.

Don't forget you'd be punished if you didn't do it up to her high Batarian standards.

more interaction of a se*ual kind?

Remember the manuals Ralph, breathe.

>tf wyo ll never be this mentally ill like /pol/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NEW DENUVO WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE MONTHS BROS

Gotta watch out for that human uprising where humans took over several home worlds and drove the other races off!

>it's a /pol/ and tumblr try to shit up the thread more than Bioware does

how can one "person" be this mad?

Is this canon?

Maybe :^)

reminder to report and ignore tumblerina shitposting

>Have to race to finish MEA now because Persona 5 tomorrow.

Fortunately I'm pretty sure I'm like, right at the end.

Zoidberg style is referencing the terrible crab walking animations.

It's about Andromeda.

>implying pol counts as people
They are literally cannon fodder

no it's just reddit ralph because we don't like his shit thread that has nothing to do with mass effect.

of course

I got to Nexus level 20 and now the progress bar for the next Nexus level says -1,934 (yes, negative) AVP needed for the next level.

Is this a bug or is the Nexus level capped at 20?

Or you could take your time and enjoy your games, man? It's not a race.

pull and lance are pretty good anti-shield once maxed with the correct traits, until then yea it's fairly rough shieldwise

also uh i guess take drack or splash incinerate or something i dunno

It's just Ralph venting because no one likes him nor his thread.
He'll get tired.

He's also the one making comments, everyone else already knows.

Just filter his posts.

One can only hope so

Real talk, what the fuck is the Nexus for?

Supposedly its immigration control, pathfinder/AI headquarters, TEMPORARY housing for settlers and thats about it, yet its 100x larger than the Arks, which are entirely self-sufficient.

Seems like they could do all that with a station smaller than a single Ark.

Also, who the fuck built the thing?

>"It seems like we have a parasite problem on board, you wouldn't know the escape pod release mechanisms, right Ryder?"

What did she mean by this?

Posting best ME companion of the series. If you disagree you don't know shit.

I've already spent 90 hours in this.
I just want it to be over at this point.

>andromeda initative brought crab people to a new galaxy

worried.png

Really makes me tingle

>mass effect
>play in armax arena for the lulz
>no romance/naked aria (seriously, they rather gave the fappers space gypsies and crabs!)

Game ended for me.

It's a cheap Citadel knockoff, because MEA is a soft reboot and it needs its own iconic Citadel.

It's supposed to become the government in the future. Like the citadel.

What is Wrex going to do with a krogan pregnancy test? He's male.

Also don't Krogan lay eggs?

They want the Nexus as future seat of government.
>Also, who the fuck built the thing?
Retcon Shipyards Inc.

Fair enough, I guess. But if you don't want to play, it seems simpler to stop and pick it up after Persona or whatever and possibly enjoy it more than slog through something you're growing sick of.

I STILL WANT MY C-SEC SPINOFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cerberus, with the help of Liara and Peebee

it's impossible to disagree

That picture is wrong.
Although there are models where the entire universe is 10^10^10^10^122 times bigger than the observable universe, it's predicted that there is either an actual limit, or that, if you traveled far enough, you would end up in the same place you began. Athough if the universe is THAT big, it means that out there, right now, there's a solar system, with the same lifeforms as in this planet that the natives called Earth.
Theorically, in a universe that big, there's a literal copy of you, of every single one of us, who will live the exact same life as yours.

The Nexus is supposed to be the Andromeda galaxy's version of the Citadel. Basically a massive space station to act as the seat of government. But yes, it's ridiculously big.

The Andromeda Initiative. But I get your point - it's a massive undertaking and if I were an alien military, I'd be pretty concerned about some humans building a fuck huge space construct.

It's the new Citadel.
Are you just stupid or what man?

It'll have to be Nexus security spinoff now, N-Sec.

The plan was that, at the start it would be the base of operations for the Initiative. It would orient newly out of stasis peoples to the environment, where their going, what jobs were available, so on. As the new homeworlds solidified themselves it would become a new seat of galactic government for the whole of the Heleus for the Milky Way settlers.

If you shot Mordin in Mass Effect 3 confess now and I might show mercy and allow you to have a life in Purgatory.

Hopefully it's like SWAT 4

Did you say something about N-SYNC, user?

behave childrens

Where are all the glitch/buggy animation memes coming from?

I have 145 hours in and other than my Ryder's eyes getting stuck half open making him look like he's high as fuck one time, I haven't experienced any issues.

for fuck's sake ralph CEASE

It was already about half buiilt when it started the journey to Heleus. Once there, it built the other "Wing" and the central docking area for the Arks to dock at and provide power for the whole station.

N-no?

Kallo is such a retarded pilot.
>travel from planet to planet
>ignore the most direct and shoetest route
>make a completely nonsensical and huge u-turn
>almost crash into the planet every time for the sake of an interesting scenic shot
>throw it in reverse and back out of the atmosphere so we can actually see the whole planet
>sometimes fly through scourge, asteroids and black holes

I hope they give the job to Obsidian because they know how to fix failing franchises

He's going to do nothing with it. He's dead
Thanks Ash

that's just false flagging, stop it.

>>ignore the most direct and shoetest route

To be fair, they regularly need to stop by gas giants to discharge their drive core.

Also, is the Tempest unarmed? Why the fuck would you go to another galaxy without any proper warships?

>Works on my machine ;)

>It works on my machine!
Sure thing, Mac!

I dunno man, the animation's been great for me so far.

It's Ralphs autism flaring up