Business Car

If you were a real estate agent making 300k/year selling upper middle class homes, what car would you drive?

A rusty Twingo with a fart cannon.

Not really selling, but just managing and collecting rent/signing leases.

My company car

Acura MDX. Seats 7, good for showing homes.

Ford Focus

300k/yr isn't THAT much money

That's really hard to make as a real estate agent, you'd be selling upper class homes.
>t. Realtor
I'd probably drive a summit ed. Jeep GC with a Hemi and have a weekender car or two.
That's a fucking lot of money don't be retarded.

the one's i know have a yukon and a full sized benz suv. They are married and own a 10 person (ish) Real estate company.

Probably a Ford Flex Ecoboost, or a Chrysler Pacifica optioned out the ass

Land Cruiser or an XC90
Professional without being niggerish.

Lease you dumbfuck.
It's a business expense.

Cressida drift missle

CTS-V

Leased fully loaded suburban with magnetic ride and some tasteful, non-nigger tier wheels. Or go with the cliche Escalade.

S-class.

Probably an Aston DBS or a Continental Supersport.

Pretty much this.

Lexus IS

CTS V or Quadrifoglio

is this even a question?

An LS swapped turbo twingo

This is what a car should look like.

Nice Mercedes imo

Right or wrong, in the real estate world Mercedes still commands most of the respect. An E-Class or a GLS will still moisten the undies of most clients.

bullshit

That is good money even on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Silicon Valley, rich areas of Florida, or Beverly Hills. Especially if you can expense pretty much anything you can justify.

OP the smart answer is to get something new every few years for various reasons including tax expense write offs, and the fact that "newness" is favored over niggerrich gaudy shit, so you compromise a little on maxing out size or luxury to obtain newness. You also want to mirror your client's aspirations. You shouldn't go over a new Mercedes GLC at most unless you are dealing with 1%'ers exclusively. You should probably be looking at new Tahoe LTZ's, Acura MDX (one of the most common RE sleds), fully loaded Explorers and Ford Flex, etc. You don't want a giant ass Sequoia etc, because clients like little gook women need to be able to get in and out of it on occasion, so think about extending running boards on the Tahoe, etc. For most of the USA, I wouldn't go with a true Luxury brand. Keep it to the "near-lux" brands like Acura, Volvo, and Lincoln if you must. If you are in a rich area, or are the principle broker of a RE firm, again, you can justify the MB if your clients are near the point where they can drive new MB themselves. It's ok, and expected to have a nice ride if you are a successful RE broker, but if you are selling $180k-$240k ranches in middle-america, you'll look like retard pulling up in a $100k SUV.

>>a lot of money
k

Hahahahahaha

chevy malibu or some other new turd that says I'm professional but not rolling in money

I live like a poorfag for a few years and retire after that I'll drive a turd gen with a turbo iron Duke.

A 2017 ctsv coupe

probably a Cadillac Escalade or a Bentley Mulsanne

Escalade or G Wagen. Fuk tha rest.