/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

P A R T A K E edition

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

Got feasted on >Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/635vqr/first_iteration_of_the_new_tier_list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fear not the dark, my friend.

I WILL PARTAKE

What are they feasting on? There's literally nothing alive in the ringed city

4th for disappointment series general

Post cute Midir please.

How do I best use boulder vomit?

Someone give me the rundown on the Frayed Blade

I've used the Stance R1 to roll catch a couple of times, but how else can I use it and the anime slash R2?

I've officially given up on beating Midir.

After my 16th try,the furthest I got was to half health. It's embarrassing to admit but I simply cannot defeat him. Persona 5 is out tomorrow so I probably won't touch this game for months. It's sad to admit because I loved this game and I beat every other boss on NG+3.

Goodbye,/dsg/. Maybe I'll post again if they nerf Midir health which probably won't happen.

Around corners/against shieldbabbies
(You)

later noob lol

Are you fighting him on NG?

>meet first preacher
>think "oh wow this'll be a cool npc questline"
>accidentally kill the second one
>bit bummed because I thought I missed out on something
>mfw walking into the streets

Cute doggo, post more and we'll tell you how to beat Memedeer

switch to sl75 ng

i did and he went down first try

>when you're using the /madlad/ crucifix and keep getting the aoe orb

MIDIR IS A GREAT BOSS
THE PAIDED UGS ARE NOT OP
STOP SHITTING ON EVERYTHING I LIKE REEEEEE

No mention or sign of Gwynevere in the Ringed City ;_;

Guess ill just have to wait for the 3rd DLC this fall.

So, I just started TRC this weekend, and did anyone else notice the primordial serpent chamber after the Demon Princes boss? Like, I'm 99% sure it's the same place, but I didn't get out a torch to actually explore it, I stopped progressing once I hit that bonfire, but plan to pick it up once I get home this evening.

>tfw

NG+++

Why the fuck would Gwynevere be mentioned in the Ringed City.

TRC is the final dlc, user.

So this guy just summoned me and literally spewed this blue mist and purple on gael and it literally froze him to where I could just wail on him

Makes me wonder why he even summoned me

>tfw can't see shit and you're sure you died at the last second
>tfw you see Gael fall to his knees as the effects start to clear
>tfw turns out he is the one that died
>tfw good end

That was intense, i enjoyed the fight way more in NG+3, on my first run i killed him first try and i was surprised that he died so fast, this time it took me a couple of tries.

9/10 boss would fight again.

>Guess ill just have to wait for the 3rd DLC this fall.
>3rd DLC
I'm sorry, user.

It's just a short path leading to the next area. Sorry to disappoint you.

Its obviously not. I can't believe how much of you people are dumb enough to think it is. You all think Miyazaki is a fucking slave being forced to make DS3 and that he want to kill himself.

There's a huge update on 21St April and it'll probably include the world the loli painter was talking about. Not a full DLC,but still large enough to be considered something.

I was expecting there to be some sort of hint to her whereabouts.

Reddit is making fun of our tier list guys

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/635vqr/first_iteration_of_the_new_tier_list/

>slave knight leggings
Fucking whore.

It continues

Reverse greed death
>did anyone else notice the primordial serpent chamber after the Demon Princes boss
Everyone knew since the bossfight vid was released
>but I didn't get out a torch to actually explore it
You saved yourself some disappointment. For all intents and purposes, it's just the bricks that ended up there
We're getting a GOTY edition in ~3 weeks, there's 0% chance of a dlc after that

Swiss showing off their cheese.

It might be useful to try beating him on NG for practice, otherwise, just keep trying man. You'll feel amazing when you beat him.

Are you cute? He is probably trying to court you desu

She's irrelevant much like Velka and Lloyd.

My dude

I try not to spoil the game for myself or anyone else, so anything I've heard or read about TRC has just been in one ear and out the other, just thought it was pretty neat.

When I first got the game on release, I hunted all over DS3 Firelink Shrine trying to piece together the original Firelink with no luck.

Everyone makes fun of us, user. That's why we're here.

Is the inside of the Ariandel Church supposed to be on fire?

People vacate the premises and relocate your person to reddit.

>There's a huge update on 21St April
You got a source?

Anyway, there sure as shit ain't gonna be no third DLC coming "this fall".

Gwynevere/Rosaria is already in the base game, we have been over this, user.

No it's a bug

>be paladin
>use blessed broad and lightning sword to act as vanguard
>as soon as I get hit, fall back and let hosts and phantoms distract Gael/Midir while I cast chime WA
>lightning arrow for long range support as I regenerate like wolverine
>rinse and repeat
>med heal phantoms when they're closeby
3 phantoms and 1 host was really stretching the boss fight but this tactic never fails me. Fun as fuck, would recommend a try for any sunbro.

TRC is great gameplaywise. Other than the final boss name, the only spoilers that can ruin anything for you are encounters. Storywise, it's hardly consequential

As of the latest patch, yes

Farron swamp also has more trees and Lothric castle has more banners. Looks a bit nicer I guess.

hey guys I used a gs and staggered demon prince every other hit and killed him second try

that means i'm better than everyone else that took longer right????

The Fire Fades Edition comes out on the 21'st

>whore
>not being a gladiator

Come on son.

My uncle works at Fromsoft.

Is TRC the only souls dlc to have an optional boss that isn't a clone?

Should i partake or should i not partake?

this is a very bad and very late april fools joke

>our
i didnt sign off on it. half the shit in that thing is pants on head retarded, they should make fun of it
>its another episode of reeddit spy posts Veeky Forums content on leddit and then posts links to it to farm (You)s

Looks remotely similar to the Firelink entrance to the Kiln/Frampt but it isn't the same Shrine.

Makes sense, Ringed City/Londor was built by the first Lords so that building probably was too.

I haven't played in a long time, and want to make a new character going through the game again.

I loved using bleed because you could melt bosses. But from what I've heard is that bleed has been nerfed?

Can someone tell me what I should be using now?

I'm only going to PvE

So the patch notes say that poison and toxic has been buffed. Is it worth using it at all now?
If so, what are some good weapons for it?

Whatever you want, it's PvE.

DS1?

I see what you're saying, but surely there has to be a best option?

The most easimodo pve right now is probably str build with heavy exile gs

>ENB refuses to play TRC
What a fucking cuck. The only reason he can even make money with playing video games is Souls and he refuses to play it even for EZ money. Why is the so buttblasted kek

Soldering Iron

Why does he refuse to play it?

>no loyd no play

Bleed infusions got a buff last I checked.
Before the last few patches there was no reason to use them even on a bleed focused build because you could use Carthus Rouge on a normal upgrade and get better results.

How about Dex/Int Aquamarine Dagger with some bleed on the side?
You could go for quick multihitting weapons like claws and maybe use the Pontiff Eyes and Old Wolf Greatsword on your back for the heals.

I really want /v/ to leave.

Use a Heavy Infused Exile Greatsword. Have "fun".

If you really want the best pve weapon just go 66 str/16 dex

Use heavy infusions on weps like exiled greatsword and slice and dice through everything

Honestly that shit is op and even if they nerf it you could just use something like ledo's great hammer

Kekameat

Forgot

Aldia. And "technically", the gangbang squad aren't clones.

What? Where and when do you fight 2 Sanctuary Guardians?

It is LITERALLY the same shrine. Down to even the broken pillar and the entrance to the catacombs next to it. There's a reason why we go to the Ringed City through Frampt's hole and why the city has so many serpent-doggo statues.

>no velka no buy

You here, Zullie? How do you do the NPC pose thing? It's for the collage.

One of them is Havel clone. They had cool music at least.

They appear in the arena after you kill Artorias

Any interest for a PS4 FC?

I thought so at first as well but there seems to be too much of the structure above the hole still intact than there was in DaS1.

fashion bitches
>r8

base bleed damage on all weapons was nerfed, rouge was nerfed A LOT. bleed infusion was buffed, but with the base damage reduction its still less than it was on pretty much every weapon.
aqua dagger totally shreds everything in ng+ for me on my 20 dex pyro with 40 int and im definitely loving it, but you probably cant get it for a long time unless you ce it in

daily reminder that you
STILL
CAN'T
GET
GAEL'S
BEARD
without getting banned that is

Aldia isn't really a dlc boss, he's a main game boss tailored in with the dlc patches. And at least the Havelmonster already exists in the Chasm. But come on dude. They're npcs with nothing unique to them
Same place after you kill Artorias. And there's another 3 after you kill Manus

For what reason do you think they cant add on more to the GOTY edition?

how amazingly original, a cosplay with slightly different armour pieces
northern armour fits, fallen knight gaunts don't imo.

Thank u collage user

probably because the video games industry is full of jewish tricks. It's more likely they release a special edition like SOTFS for DS2 than add more after the GOTY release

I might be wrong but isn't GOTY basically a repack? Why would they release it if they had more planned?

I couldnt find a proper glove for it senpai. I like Gundyrs tattered legs, and Northern Armor...but fuck me no beard :/

Oh wow holy shit. I never went back and saw that and I've replayed 1 a dozen times.
Amazing

>enter arena
>it's another phantom has returned home episode
WHEN WILL POTATO INTERNET PEOPLE STOP PLAYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Comparison
1/2

LES GO

GOTY is just basegame + two dlc's and a big balance patch (which everyone gets)

2/2