>cheaper
>more fuel efficient
>more interior room

post yfw you realized fwd was indeed the superior drive layout

RWD hot hatches are cool

hot hatch? yes

the original? well i guess a gremlin is a hatch too

Shitposting my car again.

>mfw I realized OP was a bitch nigga who couldn't handle a RWD car so he tries to justify his wrongwheeldrive shitbox

I expect you told your parents you actually LIKE being gay, too.

>post yfw you realized fwd was indeed the superior drive layout

Wow great thread OP

is there any reason to have RWD on a street car?

If Honda did the FWD Le mans Prototype instead of Nissan do you think it would've been as much of a fuck up?

Fun

Is there any reason for people like OP to exist?

If Hitler was alive and in charge do you think he would let OP live?

I win

Thanks user

I thought I was just a poorfag who couldn't afford to drive a good RWD V8, now I realize I'm actually pragmatist choosing not to because FWD is superior

I like those wheels, but they're $2000 from VW.

All of the GTIs for sale around here have those fat swastika wheels that come standard on the MK7s.

I like the GTI, but those default wheels are seriously shit. And like you said, opting for one of the alternate wheels is seriously expensive.

I'll wait for the 2018 to drop then sweet talk the dealer into getting me a good deal on replacement wheels on a 2017.

It would never finish a single race.

FWD turbo cars are always fun, awd turbo 4 bangers are best though.

why you post rwd?

that is a shooting brake though.

>fwd eliminates the need for a driveshaft which means the interior will have a bump along the middle to accommodate it
>fwd cars STILL have a driveshaft hump

What did they mean by this?

>Be me
>Be 18
>Drive shitty '02 Punto
>Time for a new car
>Looking at 120i M-Sports
>End up buying pic related
>Drive a few supercars a couple of weeks later
>Have more fun driving Clio home
>Go to Le Mans 2015
>Get opportunity to drive C7 Z06 press car with a manual along the Mulsanne and around the local roads
>Have more fun pissing about with the Clio
>0 regrets

Drivetrain is irrelevant to fun, really. A well set up FWD car can understeer as little as a RWD car, and can get the back end out. Drivetrain arguing is basically autistic shit flinging.

I never understood this. Maybe brake lines and exhaust pipe are in the bump to get more ground clearance?

My nigga
Renault Sport is no joke

Technically you're much more likely to have a better set up chassis with RWD as well as the ability to put more power down thanks to 2x the grip for the drive wheels.

exhaust

>>kill 2 people and go to prison tommorow.**

Clio story had a really gr9 ending didn't it.

for 100% of drivers this holds for 99% of their driving. maybe 1% of drivers notice at max 1% of the time they're driving what the layout is.
Sure there are drivers who truly apex and drive really hard from time to time. that is why there is a small market for people who think this is them and they need a RWD.
For most normies FWD would be the objectively best choice. But then again. normies don't know the difference and will ask their autistic boyracer friend who claims RWD is BWD.
I'll be honest. I drive RWD and rarely come close to the griplimits and am actually afraid i might loose it and crash even though i've gone sideways plenty of times. (on purpose).
my biggest concern with going FWD would be engine accessibility.

fwd is set up toe out
then gets pulled into alinement with application of power

under steer is 2 spooky 4 me
I got to learn to back off the throttle and steering lock

>post yfw you realized fwd was indeed the superior drive layout

You know there are people who are buying cars not only to commute but also to have fun.

I have two cars and one is two seater RWD coupe. It's not practical but fun to drive anyways.

Stop being poor

B-but muh drifting

You don't want to run any toe if the car sees street use, but you can run a limited slip for street use, and that's something that hurts FWD turning abilities if it's even a bit aggressive.

Most don't? At least not the FWD cars I've been in.

Can I come play?

>megane rs drifting

how do they do it lads?

Why the fuck is every modern rwd offering so fucking massive and heavy?

This is why I keep opting for fwd hot hatches. Every rwd car outside of the Miata and the BRZ is 2pigfat4me

wheellets when will they learn

>every element except earth and wind is too hot!

Well, why not get... a Miata or BRZ?

>be me
>be 19
>buy vw scirocco 1.4 tsi in blue
>pretty af
>map to 190 hp
>like 6.8 seconds to 100
>can go fast and it never feels out of place
>drive my father's c class wagon
>its a 1.6 diesel
>136 (one hundred and thirty six) hp for 1600 kg (one thousand six hundred)
>like 11 seconds 0-100
>heavy af
>still more fun because rwd
!!!!

>Hyundai

Sure friend