>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_MAP_G4.mp3
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/learned-spells/
mega.nz/#!EPwk3J5B!hAGQ9B5wIym_Z14DyP74P3spwOwd6msnNl3wtx8R4KM
youtube.com/watch?v=BKw0dkJoWHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azura is shit.

>Echoes has leaked
>make a gachashit edition
Sasuga newfag.

>Being this autism.

>Wanting to spoonfeed retarded redditors
The most we need in the OP is a note saying Echoes leaked. If you want you can make a pastebin to add to the OP.

¿Which game have the worst rng in the series?

Stop waifuposting.

>She returned to her village and went back to her old life, but was unable to forget Alm. Men(/a man) who were fine with that enthusiastically pursued her but she unexpectedly disappeared sometimes, worrying her family.

Is she gonna kill herself?

redpill me on Echoes

Is Roy the most powerful FE lord in lore once he has his sword? He can fuck up planets and shit.

Who gets to make her cum?

Hot
Archer

I love Cherche!

>Ike and Lyn decisively won the Choose Your Legends event
>more than 2 months later Lyn and Ike haven't got their alternate costume yet
>Ike actually isn't even in the game to begin with
>meanwhile Lucina and the other nuFE cucks have got alts in heroes already

can someone explain to me why they think this is allowed?

the fuck is this shit?

Japan: Takumi
NoA: Silaa

moneymoneymoney moooneeeey
MOOOOONEEEEEEY

reminder our Boey gets all the best girls

*rattles bones menacingly*

serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_MAP_G4.mp3

LAND OF SORROW

Drop the reverse questionmark and I may answer.

>implying voting matters

That's a nice green haired dragon you got there.

Holy fuck does the game know when you're sniping?
>go to Wyvern banner
>not a single green
>attempt again
>not a single green
>try Pegasus banner instead
>not a single blue
What the fug man

I don't know if it's been done already but this is for those Catria anons

Base Convos

>My little sister Est, who got kidnapped is a very free-spirited child. When the previous war ended she easily quit being a knight and opened a shop with the man she loved. If she wants to say or do something she just does it. Sometimes I think if only I could be like that too.

>The other time I was told I'm a little hard to approach. I wonder...do I seem that cold? It's true that I'm reserved compared to my elder sister and Est. But that's just how being the middle child is. Before I can say anything my sisters will have already said it. So I become the quiet one.

>So you were a princess Celica. That was a surprise. I wonder is it all right for me to talk to you like this? I see, by your leave then. I'm sure high-born people have their own troubles too, don't they? However I think I'm still somewhat envious. I cannot understand that pain because I cannot look at the same things as them. Eh? Who's "them"? No one, it was just an example.

IS has a Lucina bias and wants to pander to the Awakening/Fates crowd, nothing new.

Convince me to spend the orbs to go hunt down Hinoka to get a more complete Hoshido family since she and Sakura are the only ones I lack on my account and I would love to reunite the family but I want to save the orbs for a Linde or Azura banner. I have 185 orbs for pulling stuff.

please help this poor cuck

this is my wife

Why is Lucy so lewd?

I want to suck Ike's dick. I've never felt this way before. I don't even know if he'd like it becuase of his autism.

What happened to all the people saying Faye would win just because she had a support with Alm?

So now that Echoes is out can we all finally categorically agree that Nohr won soundly over Hoshido?

But how? She lives her life as a magicless single woman.

Stop posting, Soren.

They were meming obviously, everyone knew she'd lose.

Pretty good

So they gave her newly canonized things besides Heroes that show her having a crush on Marth?

save faye

This is the woman that cucked Nyna.

i'll help u alright...*unsheathes darkness sword*

>deliberately go out of your way to give both Corrins an amiibo
>but don't think ahead, stop right at that thought process, don't think the same treatment should be given to the previous avatar
>just leave it as is

Typical Nintendo mentality, it's honestly kind of funny when you consider this and that ungodly Heroes artwork.

I made her a cleric.

CUTE

Fates had far better enemy uniform compared to echoes

heard you were talkin shit

Is there an imgur or something with all the assets? Serenes doesn't have what I need.

post camus

I'll hold her head under the water until she stops moving, it'd be mercy at this point.

*removes curse*
Now master that sword user.
A true swordmaster loves all blades even one you tried to use to kill your own mother.

Faye in heroes when

Are Catria and Faye actually gonna make a suicide pact?

MaMU > FeMU

Mamui = Femui

Popularity in the latter's case is acknowledged only as a boon for Femui, not a bane for Mamui.

since she's the only cleric to get the again spell, does that mean she's become a dancer?

Faye literally can become a whore?

Good, Nyna's a whiny little bitch who was part of the reason FE3 even happened.

glad to see that there is more to Catria in the game besides muh Marth. Also what other base convos are there?

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/characters/learned-spells/

>Camus
who?

Are there no refreshers in Echoes?

Oh shit, they remixed the last map theme from FE12.

>Sonia can learn rewarp
Well even if she can't be a witch this is a nice compromise

Heroes will too.

Nohr would have won the war between it and Hoshido without the interference from Mamui/Corrin but since Gooron is behind the throne taking orders from Anankos, things wouldn't have ended well. And remember how Anankos despite being insane manipulated both of his children to doing what he wanted.

AKA, the situation in Fatesland was FUBAR from the beginning. All Owain, Inigo, and Severa did in helping out the good side of Anankos made the insane half aware of the Awakening world and his need to eliminate all threats to his plan. They fucked over the Awakening world without realizing it.

>the game will leak on the 10th guys
what did he mean by this

mega.nz/#!EPwk3J5B!hAGQ9B5wIym_Z14DyP74P3spwOwd6msnNl3wtx8R4KM

>muh spoonfeeding
Fuck off

>game's already leaked

no jugdral remakes ?

A Cleric!Faye can learn Again, which is likely a refresh spell.

>BGM_BTL_Boss4
youtube.com/watch?v=BKw0dkJoWHA
What does it mean?

Dancers were invented in FE3 with Phima

Probably for chapter 5.

What is best redesign?

(lol

Someone redpill me on who's going to win the gauntlet. Camilla or Cherche?

I think all your characters get 3.

So, I don't know much about Gaiden, but what are the best spells? Who's got the best spell lists?

What a sexy boy.

What are the odds of the Spring Heroes being availible after the current banner?

Trying to convince myself not to spend money but I really want Spring Lucina

What do you think it means?

JUST
U
S
T

Subaki

Camilla free

Cordelia is probably going to win the pegknight side but won't be able to challenge Camilla

Probably for that Forneus guy or Grima.

Atlas is probably the best in terms of radical redesigns.

WHY

Grimamind.

That's the theme for fighting Valimar though not Grima.

>Fanservice: The Character vs Literally Who
Who do you think dumbass

WHAT THE FUCK GET NU AWAKENINGSHIT OUT OF MY GRANDPA GAMES REEEE

They will most likely be back next year for Spring, or possibly another special event for any/all seasonal heroes. They will not be added to the normal pool.

>no marriage
D
O
A

>Rudolf's map theme

Finally, FE is an opera.

>But, from nowhere, the day of ruin came.
>First they could not give birth anymore and then they lost their minds, becoming wild beasts that destroyed everything in their path.
>The elders said the dragon tribe was reaching its last days.
>We had no choice, except to abandon our identities as dragons and live on as humans.
>The dragon tribe panicked.
>Those who trusted the elders sealed their dragon form inside stones and assumed human form.
>But there were some who could not abandon their pride as dragons and did not become human.
>In the end they lost their mind and became wild.

Reminder that this is exactly what happened to the Dragons during the Scouring and that the Scouring = The Day of Ruin. So the FE games are linked, outside of Magvel, Fates and maybe Tellius.

reminder Female Robin is canonically evil

Comfiest wife, hands down!

What's wrong with fixing Awakening's backstory? We always knew Grima was from Gaiden's time anyway

No Marriage has been said from the beginning. Where have you been all these months?

Does it bother anyone else that they made Grima into such a mundane threat? He seems to be just a human experiment gone wrong, and now he has a gimpy dinosaur model as his origin. He was some badass world ender god dragon before.

IS is shitting all over Awakening's proud legacy.

>BGM_BTL_Doma
We /smt/ now.