Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU9Kv7zqeCk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KYFu-OP67E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Camaro
Gross

shelby

2.5 pulley+tune nets 70+ hp/tq through the entire rev range

only pain nowadays is no more x-plan supercharged goodness.

mustang cantturn

If you're under 5'10" Camaro

If not, then Mustang

I wouldn't daily drive either of those, they're weekend fun cars ya goof

this is why answers on Veeky Forums are pointless.

buy the SS, it's built to be a daily driver. the Shelby is built to be a drag racer. it has a super tight rear differential that hops around corners (like pulling out of a parking lot) the clutch is pretty beefy for a modern car, and the transmission is designed for power, not for comfort.

>tight rear diff
It has the same ford racing torsen diff that is in many other factory mustangs.
>hops corners in a lot
it's a torsen, not a detroit
>clutch is pretty beefy
Stock S197 clutches are all smooth, V6 to GT500, they just change the bite point for higher torque. Aftermarket clutches keep the high bite so you can half step your powershifts.
>transmission designed for power not comfort
TR6060 damn well be designed for power, GT500 does have a mediocre short notchy numb shifter

Go drive one, they're good cars. If I were cross shopping the two and willing to take a loan and eat the insurance on an expensive used car, it should be no contest.

2011 392 Challenger. Better car all around.

Shelby by far. Literally better in every way. The only argument you'll hear against it is that it's too racecar to be driven regularly, which is false.

The Camaro will be a better DD. The chassis is better too.

neither. 15+ mustang gt. stop making this same thread faggot.

>Live rear axle
>6 years old
>Shit Gas Mileage
>Mustangs on every street corner

Camaro 2ss 1le senpai, all the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=dU9Kv7zqeCk
>implying this isn't worth it

Holy shit that sounds like aids. High pitch screeching like the car is squealing in agony is not what you want to hear. This is what you want to hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KYFu-OP67E

>Sounds like aids
>Coming from a LS faggot

Well, the Shelby won't lose 15k in value after the first year, so that's something to consider. Why a 2012 and not a 2013 though? 2013 was updated a good bit and has way more hp. 662hp versus the 550hp that the 2012 version has.

its actually an LT :^)

I owned a 2008 gt500 for a few years. It was a good track/drag car. But I cannot recommend it as a DD. Very rough ride on the streets, it felt like my ass was dragging on the ground. Camaro would be a much better choice for a DD.

Cumaro 2SS

i owned one

dd? camaro. it's better suited for such use. shelby is better for tuning up and having fun.

I've owned two, an 09 that I traded in on a 12. And apart from the transmission and shifter, I don't concur with any of your points. Apologies if you're talking about a 5.8 car, I've only driven one of those on a business park jaunt, limited experience. Apologies again if you had one of the PP cars with big wheels and thin tires, my cars just had the audio packs. My early complaints about the car (ride and throttle response) were quickly remedied with modifications, hence why I recommended the first thing to do to these cars is a pulley.

problems ITT are disagreements between people who willingly WOT their DDs and people who keep it below 2k revs on their commute for mileage and comfort.