Koreans are the new japs

Koreans are the new japs.

>Pro-tip: Impossible to deny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awhJulocCnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, anyone else is just a butthurt 3k civic driver that's stuck in the 90s.

>b-but muh godzilla

Absolutely 100% completely true OP.

Reminder that your japanese imports are brought to your port in a Hyundai.

>tfw based hyundai stole audi's head designer and bmw's chief engineer at the m division plus half the staff

Germacucks btfo!!

>even krauts know their own cars are beyond salvation

really activates my almonds

right now, not, in a near future neither.
Kr= Kia, Genesis, Ssangyong
Jp= Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai, Subaru, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Honda

samefag harder

So Koreans are still serving their Japanese overlords. How long ago did WWII end?

Friendly reminder that once the Genesis G70 and Kia Stinger come out it's literally over for BMW and Mercuckdes.

stay btfo germacuck

t. opressed 3k civic weeb

That means absolutely nothing. Just proves you are same fagging.

I drive a 21k civic mind you

>driving a mexicuck ohio car

not even a jap :-)

>germacucks literally THIS btfo

>go to tokyo
>everyone driving those 2 seater mini truck things
>go to seoul
>everyone driving aston martins, maseratis, high end Mercedes and audis

where did it all go wrong for the japs

>The only variant designed by a Japanese person

It's the hatchback mind you. It's not built in the US.

I will take things that never happened for 300. 70-80% of registered cars in Korea are Hyundai alone. Most cars in Seoul are black or grey Hyundais and Kias. In Tokyo you see the classics everywhere.

>In Tokyo you see the classics everywhere.
wow look at this initial d tokyo drift traffic wow touge wow anime wow wangan sony playstation toyota

Eh, the Koreans still don't make a fast car. My jap car from 2007 is still quicker than anything Hyundai or Kia have to offer at the moment. And I'm not even bragging about my super fastu Nippon car, I'm just sayin Korean cars are slow. Unless I'm forgetting something?

>in b4 veloster
>in b4 genesis

Those are the exact cars I have in mind rn.

Cherrypicked is cherrypicked. As someone who has been to Tokyo. Why don't you check you Shinjuku or Akiba at night. The Daikoku area on weekend nights are just ridiculous.

japs moved upmarket and let the decay of luxury impregnate their previously reliable econobox lines. Naturally, as they moved upstream, someone would come in and seize the bottom of the market; this case, the Koreans.

Not only are they cheaper, for first time buyers Hyundai offers a 10 yr/ 100k bumper to bumper warranty.

I bought mine because I needed a barebones commuter, Honda/Toyota didn't have anything under 16k, Ford tried to bait and switch on me, and GM had run out of 2016s. Cost me a hair under 12k, brand new.

The veloster is slow as shit though

>bumper to bumper warranty

Regardless of meme buzzwords, it's cheaper, more reliable, and they appear to be putting effort into making their engines something other than anemic i4's.

>drove Chicago to Louisville last weekend on 6 gallons of gas

Yeah Accents are pretty adequate tbqhfam.

Earned my license thanks to one, decent low-speed handling.

>new japs
>50k USD
>shit electric parts in every inch of the car, begging to fail

Very coincidental story; I just took my little brother to get his license last week in my car.

>get there 20mins before the test starts, have him hammer down parallel parking
>insurance snafu so we almost have to reschedule
>get everything working just in time!
>takes the test, he's sitting in the car as I walk by his instructor
>ask instructor man how he did
>"you had him practice his parallel parking, didnt you"
>[shit eating grin intensifies]

Also the trick of angling your passenger mirror down at your tires was immensely helpful for him.

times change papi, japs are currently pumping out boring econobox after econobox while koreans are actually making strides at high performance luxobarges and hot hatches.

The MX-5 and Yaris GRMN are the exception.

You're right, I'm shitposting.

The Genesis is actually pretty nice inside, havent gotten the chance to drive a manual one as most here are auto.
Wish there was a "non-luxury" package without the touchscreen, etc

The I30 N looks promising. If the rumors are even remotely true it could be a real competitor in the 25k turbo hatch market

You're right OP, Korea cars are the best.

Friendly reminder that it was Korea-san that gave us the modern Honda CRX we deserved.

Holy shit that car is slow. It looks sleek as fuck but holy shit its embarrassingly slow

God koreboos are the worst. This fag shows up to meets with his muffler deleted automatic dick window car and revs it until someone comes up and compliments it.

>Honda/Toyota didn't have anything under 16k
This is funny seeing how you can get an Elantra Sport for this much right now

True.

Nobody ever pays sticker for a Hyundai. They have constant instant rebates. Automatic $4k off any Veloster, Elantra, Tucson, Santa Fe... They have an automatic $6k off any Sonata right now, but that's because the 2018 refresh is imminent.

Genesis is surely the same story.

In Shinjuku, I only saw vans that were modded, full-size vans, not the kei sized vans. Everything about akiba is fake so that doesn't count.

Pic related was the only modded vehicle I saw that wasn't a van; matte grey, bolt on fenders, and stretched tires

this

gooks made the best hot hatch of the decade

My driving test guy didn't let me use the mirrors.

>angling your passenger mirror down at your tires

Wot?

that's kind of dystopian, you HAVE to use your mirrors for front-facing parking.

helps you watch in real time how close you are while parallel parking. Especially helpful if you're driving a car you aren't familiar with.

Ok, I admit. Shinjuku was a rarity. It was usually just a car passing through. But did you go to the Daikoku?

G80 Sport looks sexy as hell. Hopefully the G70 looks AND feels sporty. And also, hopefully, these cars do well reliability wise.

They're rusty, awkward shitboxes that aren't even half as reliable they are claimed to be? Sounds about right to me.

Why is chebby spark the perfect car? There is nothing it does wrong

tru

kek

>jap test drift a hyundai
>"this look like the skyline"
>513 dislike
>gooks went berserk in comment section
youtube.com/watch?v=awhJulocCnk

good lord

Name one (1) Korean car that can do 200mph
Extra easy mode: It can be a race car.

veloster with a few simple mods

Is there such a thing as Hyundai race car? This drift car is powerful but probably can't reach that speed

I know they do rally cars, and Rhys Millen built a Pikes Peak hillclimb car based on a Genesis Coupe at some point.

>soon hyundai will rule the world
I for one accept our Korean overlords

Fucking hell those wheels are so sexy.

>steals the best germans
>still can't produce a decent car
really making me think overe here

Kill yourself

If you retards could stop shitting up the board with shilling Korean trash, that'd be great.

lol look at this germacuck having a meltdown

>Hurrr the only reason anyone could see Korean shit as the trash it is is if they like German cars
Kill yourself

lol look at this japfaggot having a meltdown

>implying all the cars developed by the best Germans are already out

>Hurrr Korea is good because they're like Japs!!
>Japs are dumb lol!! XD
I know you're making le epic trolling attempts, but you're too stupid to make it work.

germacucks literally

LITERALLY

on suicide watch rn

Nips used to be the best in the industry, by far. But that time has passed.

Is this a meme? I rented one last year and actually had fun driving it at 1 am on the motorway, but I was blasting my music through some crappy speakers and I hadn't driven a car in months.

It's the ev version

It is a great car because it was gm beta testing technology for the bolt. It had a 250hp motor, discs in all corners, batteries under rear seat for optimal weight distribution, functional factory aero, stiff chassis and suspension, 124 mpge, and non-aggressive styling so it was also a great sleeper. The only thing bad was it comes Prius tires normally, but like the frs it's cheaper to get stickier replacements once they wear out.

Also had like 400 torks

Yes, 400 torks at 0 rpm

Nice, very nice.

it just looks like a bmw knockoff

There are no door handles in that picture.

>75 posts
>30 IPs
I know someone has been trying really hard to make korean cars "cool"/popular, but this is pathetic

Like I would ever buy a Korean civic.

it really is though.

i dont see any classics

I agree I just wish their styling didn't look like ass

Holy shit kill yourself yourself

Is leasing a base elantra a good idea if I just want a commuter car?

The lease price is really good right now, I don't see why not.

Is it a typical gook car that'll give me problems though?
I'm specifically looking at the 2017 elantra se

No brand new car should have any major problems within the warranty period. I doubt Korean cars are much worse than German cars, for example.

Hyundais and Kias are pretty reliable now, but like said pretty much no car offered for lease will give you much trouble within the lease period given they'll be paying for it all.

I believe they just raced an i30 in the Nurburgring 24 Hours for the second year running.

Cool
Do you guys have any idea if this is a normal lease rate?
I'm gonna go on vacation until the end of august, but I'll need a car when I come back.
So should I start the lease now and take advantage of this or should I wait until then?

No, that is way fucking better than normal.

What's normal? Like 150?
I don't want to have to pay for 2 months and dump a car in the summer sun for that long as well

Normal advertised compact leases are anyway from $180 to $220, even $150 is pretty good.

Don't they have labor day sales and such that would match memorial day?

Ummm.. he's right though. Hyundai did a better CRX impression with the Veloster than Honda did with their own CRZ. Veloster has more power, more interior room, more available features (a fucking panoramic roof ffs) an extra door, etc. And all this despite virtually the two cars virtually weighing the same, and the CRZ being a fucking hybrid.

And, Hyundai is now going to improve the driving dynamics with an offering of a second-gen Veloster. With all the positive remarks for the new i30/EGT and ESport, it bodes well for the next Veloster. Independent rear suspension, Burgerking-tested, literal German engo were, etc.

Meanwhile Honda has no plans to update the disaster that was the CRZ.