Do you eat in your car?

Do you eat in your car?

Yes but I don't eat shitter king

No, I would rather go in and have counter service and enjoy my lunch

Yeah usually on my 15 mile commute. Even in traffic it's not too difficult. I crawl 1st and 2nd gear lol

i unironically kinda want one of these in my car Veeky Forums

I might snack some cookies if I hit traffic in my friday commute home for the weekend, but nothing greasy and only water for drinking.

How do asians make things hover like that food tray? Is that the power of Confucius?

>Do you eat in your car?
It's more comfortable to eat inside the restaurant. Not only is there room to spread out on the table, both sauces and juices don't drip on me or the car. And some things make almost microscopic juice mist when bitten. Over time, that can deposit enough on the interior that it begins to smell.

The restaurant has the rest room where I wash hand BEFORE eating and AFTER eating. Since I have to go inside in the first place, I might as well sit at a table. A lot of places have multiple free newspapers to read too.

ITT: Americans

I'd like that too if my cup holders weren't above my radio and flimsy as shit

99' Legacy

I feel your pain.

ill have a muesli bar in there sometimes if im late for work, but otherwise no. only pigfat idiots eat in their cars

look at this fancy faggot

My car is much more conformable than pretty much any fast food seating though. It smells, they never clean properly, table is generally sticky for some reason, seats are hard, and the soft vinyl ones are nasty, full of annoying as fuck kids, loud staff, 3rd world music blasting somewhere in the kitchen, etc, etc. While in my car I can just pull off besides a park, put some good music, move the seat back and enjoy.

this guy gets it. I love eating in my car. I'll pull out my tablet or laptop and blue tooth to the car. Watch an episode of TV or some YouTube videos. Wouldn't eat inside again.

Yes.

Only the finest cheap ass burgers for my burgermobile

no food or drink in the Fiero

Not when I'm driving as I don't want grease all over my steering wheel.

are you 12yo ?

Yes, I once ate a large slice of cake in the car without utensils. it was very difficult, but I did it.

My car is a fucking trash can while my room is pristine. back seats are dedicated to garbage and bottles.

All the time but never while I'm driving.

Best answers.
And I'm proud of you.

I'm the otherway around, my room is a landfill but my car is immaculate.

>Focus Manual
>Not ST trim

Why? I've driven my friends 5 speed Fiesta SE and it's a piece of shit.

Coming from a 50hp car with no AC and power windows, it's pretty nice. Also the Focus I think is much better than the Fiesta overall, the current Fiesta platform is 10 years old.

Same

How can I impress a potential Stacy with muh luckshuree japbox if it's messy?

Yesterday in a half-zombiefied state I turned up to work half an hour early by accident. I went and got McDonalds because I hadn't had breakfast and it was freezing as fuck outside. Didn't have enough time to go inside the restaurant.
I mean there are times when it's acceptable. You just have to be careful while you eat. By most people's standards I eat like a fukken pig and I was browsing Veeky Forums at the time but still didn't really spill anything noticeable

I try not to, don't want to stain my interior

>Not when I'm driving
Don't want to get caught for distracted driving not that there are many cops on the freeway or highway. But the roads are challenging enough that I don't dare eat. Other drivers can make a sudden move into me because they are distracted by eating or talking on their phone. So I have to be ready to stop or get out of the way.

Just yesterday, I had to do that. If I had been distracted for an instant, I might have hit another car. Two homeless were walking across the corner (the light was against them) and they didn't care how they stopped traffic. It caused a lot of panic braking chain reaction. The chain reaction reached me as I was turning into the stopped roadway. I'm glad the car behind me didn't hit me when I panic stopped.

yes

but I also throw garbage everywhere because it's a piece of shit

kek. have to watch that episode again.

Black leather doesn't stain bro.

>didn't get black leather interior

goof'd hard son

No, that's disgusting.

USA: the thread.

That's so gross. Plus you can't enjoy what you're eating.

Turd gen interiors are such garbage, the aero nose fox interiors aged much better.

Shoulda got the ST trim tho senpai if ur gonna get the stick. If you bought that thing brand new you prolly could have got a used FiST or possibly FoST.

I enjoy driving
I enjoy burgers
doing both at once is much more enjoyable than doing only one

>can't enjoy what you eat in the comfort of your own car in your own climate controlled car

what

Do you smoke in your car?

I ate my boyfriend's dick in his miata :3

the OPs picture sums up the american dream.

getting morbidly obese in a plastic car.

your steering wheels must be greasy as fuck

Is it really that common in the US? I always eat home. The only times I eat out is in a restaurant with my friends/gf.

nothing wrong with it if you're going slow with the window down

hotboxing is tight

how autistic is wearing surgical gloves so you don't get grease on your expensive nardi?

I smoke with the widows up and hotbox daily.

I used to eat sunflower seeds and spit the shells in my friend's truck. He didn't say anything so I kept doing it.

Why is that woman not wearing pants?

thats about a 9

I eat peoples mom's out in your car.

How the fuck are you holding that fork?

It would be nicer if it wasn't half taken apart and ruined from baking in the Texas sun for 35 years. I have a new dashpad to put on it since the old one's cracked, new plastic for the entire rear half, and I need to get the steering wheel and shift knob rewrapped with leather. Just saving for money for those things since it's not my daily and it doesn't matter as much, and waiting until I can get new speakers to replace the dashpad since you have to take it off to do it anyway.

i eat in my car but i make sure to have something to catch crumbs and shit. also i dont do it while driving like a retard. and i clean the interior regularly incase i did drop something.

my house is so messy i can hardly walk with all the shit on the floor, my car's interior is spotless and tidy.

did he suck yours afterwards?

too autistic and lonely to eat inside so I park and eat in my 2002 ford taurus

I do. I eat fast food every day for lunch when I'm at work. I need help