pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/pgEWmYfH

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

We are unclean. Let the Yamato reactor take us.

hoy there

Also reminder Moe Shivvu best demonfu if you disagree you are a homosexual or a lawfag.

It's not bad.

Gas the hoy posters

REND

Nekomata > Moh Shitvu

Why is the Devil Survivor series so punishing for simple choices? a little bit of spoilers in this small rant

In this first game, Kaido or something won't protect Mari (His fucking childhood friend) unless you tell him he should protect her in day 2, and if you don't do that you will be unable to save Keisuke on day 5, which just seems retarded that you need to tell the guy to protect someone he knew ever since he was a kid, and how he won't do it unless you say it.

In the second game, you are supposed to get everyone to Fate 4 to get the True ending but even small choices before the demon invasion begins can affect the Fate points some characters gain (The way you introduce yourself to Io increases the Fate value if you pick the correct option(s) )

Call my a crybaby, but I think it's just boring to have to REALLY focus on every single dialouge choice even when it's not law/chaos related (see : introduction with Io and how it can affect the fucking ending if you somehow are a few points short off of Fate 4 with her) I get that in other SMT games choices matter, but the choices are kinda obvious most of the time, Law / Chaos and sometimes Neutral, making every little thing matter just makes people more inclined to start using guides which in my opinion kills the game.

Rant over, hang me for being a whiny faggot I don't care, had to get it off my chest.

Looks like shit

Welcome to the General of SMT Games, where shitposters gather...

SLAUGHTER

Ignoring Jimenez and Protagonist losing his jawline and cheekbones, Gore's updated design is absolutely unforgivable.

Gore... Gore had a smooth life

I know that feel brother.

No.

because you play multiple times

Besides Arthur and Gore, who are canonically some of the most bro-tier characters in mainline series?

dagda, atsuro

>playing a tactical turn based RPG more than twice

I don't see the appeal.

I think /feg/ might have a word with you.

Big Booty Ghost Navarre

Can someone post all of the "revamped" designs IV and IV - Apocalypse gave us? I just remember the archangels being really stupid.

>muh motorbike gang

SMT x Dark Souls?

Human lives are often lost due to unforeseen circumstances. Choices you make may have consequences you as a mortal being cannot comprehend. The problem is you want to play as a God and can't live with consequences.

I've played through like 15 or so megaten by just following my heart and discovering where it leads me.

SMT x Star Wars?

What are you even talking about, this nigger looks exactly the same.

Are you blind?

>literally SJW cast
Dropped.

He's right though, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gore, he looks the same, literally. Jimenez on the other hand...

>he looks the same
>except he doesn't
Are you blind?

A good megaten game lets you have an equal chance of getting any of its endings, not having one locked behind a wall of correct choices that only a lucky person or a guide-reader gets.

For example, I played Nocturne and on my first playthrough I got the secret boss fight because I did not feel like accepting any of the other Reasons, that's good design honestly since I had an equal chance of getting any other ending.

But with DS it's impossible to get the true ending or save certain NPC's unless you're extremely lucky or use guides on your 1st playthrough.

Are you? There are no differences, you can't deny that.

>still no arguments about what so different about him so far

How hard was the Gore boss first time round for you?
>prev thread links to an image of Alex
Ah I've found my waifu.
>not pixie

Are you blind?

he's slightly different, but hell if anyone could tell from DS resolution

Felt like adding to my post.

The problem is that the choices required are just too specific, you need a chain of correct choices to reach the desired goal, and each of these choices is so obscure you can almost never get them right.

One game bases that shit off of your choice when you greet someone and the other bases it off whether you betray or don't betray , you know?

I want to lick Waxed Gore's head.

>his eyes are smaller
>detail on his lips are gone and their made much larger
>looks like a generic anime black man now
>"he's the same/there's no differences"
t. Doi

>slightly different
I think you have some sort of ocular disability.

>le ruined designs
Gore looks the same. Go back to /v/ or something.

>No eyeliner on all chars
>No black upper lip
>Less detailed shading

It's doll-like people vs anime shit. The outfits are vastly superior on the left but let's not pretend that the right is perfect. The shading is obviously more detailed but they still have his trademark doll people look. It works great when he's drawing demons or uncanny people like Demifiend but it looks odd on normal people, especially Jimenez.

(You)

>looks like a generic anime black man now

You're joking, right? And what was so unique about his original artwork? He looked more tense and now he doesn't, that's all. You can argue about the artstyle being inferior but when you guys say dumb shit like he looks generic now as if he didn't before, it makes it obvious you're just nitpicking.

>details on his lips are gone
>his eyes are smaller
>he could tell from DS resolution
Fuck outta here stupid shitposter.

>Gore looks the same.
Doi's Gore looks like a wax sculpture going into uncanny valley compared to Kaneko's Gore. His skin is completely smoothed, he has next to almost facial details that make him stand out from the others and even looks like his face was flattened and steam-pressed.

Where's the detail, stupei?

All you have to look at is the official artwork from Atlus themselves you mongoloid.

I hate this bitch so much

Why did you reply to me though? I didn't say Gore looked the same at all. I said the comment about him not looking unique anymore was pure BS because he never did to begin with. He had the token big balled black guy design japs love to use for anime black guys.

>Where's the detai
That was mine question, provide us with high-resolution Kaneko's Gore picture to proove your shitposting about ''''details'''' on his lips right. Otherwise you're talking out of your ass and should neck yourself before your genetic code outbreaks from your crotch (which probably won't happen anyway)

Why isn't this filenamed anime blackman?
The user your responding to didn't even say anything about DS resolutions. Why are you strawmanning so badly? And that looks awful.

Dagda and Navarre in final

Walter in 4

Lucifer and daisoujou in nocturne

That's all I can think of

He looks just as bad as Kaneko 80s angels desu. Fucking garbage.

>Doi's Gore looks like a wax sculpture going into uncanny valley compared to Kaneko's Gore.

And Kaneko's Jimenez doesn't? I'm just saying that you guys are pointing out every single mistake Doi made like Kaneko's is perfection. Yes, Doi has less detail in his art because he's going for a more 2D art style, arguing against that would be dumb.. but to pretend Kaneko doesn't go full doll-face when Jim has it the worst is just cherry picking. All this focus on Gore's downgrade when Jim went from weird glass eyes to normal is just extreme bias.

Looks fucking terrible like something A-1 would shit out with their designs.
Can you explain why he looks like a rubberman in Doi's artwork?

Too smooth. Face looks as if all the features have been shrunk down. All those facial details like the cheekbones or his ridges.
His expression is too neutral and too soft imo, gore had a more intense face but I dunno if that's just his lines from Kaneko or his eyes looking more larger.

Can you explain why Jimenez's face looks weird as hell and uncanny.

Jimenez and Protagonist look the least problematic of Kaneko's artwork, especially compared to his pre-Nocturne stuff.

>inb4 who is kazuya

Nocturne
>Dante / Raidou
IV
>Walter
IV:A
>Dagda
>Gaston

Why is Doi allowed to make shit like this?

Nigger is a nigger, I honestly can't see that much of difference. I bet user whos trying to argue over loss of details is probably nigger too. All niggers should be hanged, ho!

>stole a demon
>ditched me
>attempts to fight me when I leaned somewhat law
What a prick. Law bro broke me out of prison, sacrificed his life to save me and only got brainwashed

Doesn't change the fact that it's heavy biased. Unlike the other shitposters I can admit that Gore received a massive downgrade, but the people who are complaining are acting like Doi's change made everyone look bad, when Jimenez's face now looks normal.

I wouldn't even care if it wasn't for the fact that people still shat on Doi during his IV and IVA artwork. I mean, I agree the random guest artists were garbage but what did Doi do in those games that were so bad? He even made Merkebah look good in IVA. At this point it's obvious that we have a case of SMT genwonners who will shit on everything regardless of quality because it isn't by the original artist. They won't even give credit when it's due.

People here never shatted over Soejima though. /smtg/ is a bunch of cucksona fuccbois.

I said time and time again that while Doi's art work is more slanted toward the generic anime style, and generally simpler and softer then Kaneko's I had no ultimate issue with his version of the protagonist even though I prefer Kaneko's over his. And Zelenin actually improving under Doi.

>And Zelenin actually improving under Doi.
kys right fucking now, Zelenina was ruined the most

You haven't seen it then. They shat on every artist that wasn't Kaneko. They pointed out the artist's flaws for each game, like P3's being it's neck but defending how badly Kaneko handle's his feet. It's nothing but bias. They'll go as far as attacking a character's designed fashion sense but defend what's her face's entire denim outfit that didn't even look stylish for it's time.

Can't tell if this is retarded fanboy or shitposting so I'll bite. Zelenin is the least changed. The only real differences for her case is the eyeliner removal, no black upper lip and the shading difference on her hair and face. She's he closest to her original out of all the other chars here.

Handsome Jimenez or Junpei Jimenez
>inb4 what's the difference
that's the joke

>Nigger apparently is Ubergestalt
Sounds like terminal cuckshit. Why everybody loves this progressive trash?

SMT I has the best Law hero and Chaos hero. This isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

That said, which is the best Neutral representative, /smtg/?

sure, look at his tone, typical lawfag

Gore is probably the most memorable.

Y-ko.

>implying BLACKED isn't the secret to enlightenment
Poor foolish user.
>not Lucifer and Zayin

I love Izabo.
She just wanted to be kuru bifauxnen.

>A group meant to look ethically diverse with
certain racial features emphasised like MC's facial bone structure and Jimenez's hair
>Now they're all just cookie cutter anime characters with different color skin
This is disgusting.

>A group meant to look ethically diverse with certain racial features emphasised like MC's facial bone structure and Jimenez's hair

Sure, fucko, thats why Space Marine was japanese and american at the same time, alright...

>he doesn't know how to do both
More like worst

>Americans can't be Japanese
>Japanese can't be American

post more cute

t. nigger
Why are you here, shouldn't you commit crimes and debate about piramids right now?

Because world of STR white boi.

To the artist fellow from the last thread, that style is really interesting, keep the art flowing.

>liking a fujoshit who probably wanted Jonathan and Walter to bang throughout the game

Agreed. Also, do the cast of SJ. I wanna see how your style makes them look

Kuru, not kuuto!
>projecting with your inner faggot this much
Suck a dick or something.

Hey now, Flynn and Jonathan would clearly be the better gay pairing.

She is literally a fujoshit though.

>She is literally a fujoshit though.
Sorry user, but Final is not a canon.

>SMT
>worst girl's a monkey
>Gundam
>worst girl's a monkey
Coincidence?

Not him but Final is very canon. It's an alternate universe to IV but they both happen. The DLC proves this fact.

I would probably have intense anal sex with her until one of our pelvises snapped in half

Fucking hell short haired nerdy cute indecisive women are so hot

>The DLC
>proves anything

Which Gundam exactly? Would watch.
Also farted in your face.

You're either shitposting or incredibly stupid if you can't understand what the rest of the playerbase got from it. How about you go run through the wiki and save you some time arguing with me?

Let him be, user. He just hates the idea of his pure qt neutral waifu wanting to see guys fuck one another.

ie. pretty much all straight women who read manga