youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA
youtube.com/watch?v=HSbXvn-qglA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PC FC
5 man FFA
High Wall
Signs on wooden platform
PASS: dsg

as soon as all 5 plays are waiting in the arena I will use warmth in the middle to signify the start of the FFA. This is meant to be for fun rather than tryhard shit but do whatever. Winner will wait till I resummon. DO NOT enter in the middle of a round. Wait on the platform

Midir is shit.

Requesting the unofficial comic

Anyone on ps4 with a bleed build willing to help a low sl kill Demon Prince?

whats the fastest way to the velka statue?

I still play on my vicar

>tfw on the collage twice
Fooled you there...heh...EHEHEHEHE

Don't say that.

make box art great again

Weren't they like level 170?

>tfw killing Soul of Cinder and Gwyn with hexes and dark weapon buffs

kek get fucked faggot :^)

>netcode was so shit

The netcode is still shit. It's been 8 years since Demons Souls was released and people still use Katanas because running R1 pokes. Playing with people hasn't gotten any better you can just now play with people.

>katanas
It's not just katanas. It's every weapon in the game.

Yup.
Fags will defend it, though.
>finally, a true dragon fight!
>omg the insanely large health and damage values just add to how epik it feels
>on the edge of my seat for the whole fight, knowing that one tiny mistake would set me back 20 minutes, based Miyazaki
Literally what /dsg/ has been saying since the DLC released.

After invading for over 2000 hours, I find myself questioning why I invade the way I do.

Very rarely do I wait for them to attack first, and even rarer do I return their bows. A feeling of disgust and revulsion at these players being alive, in human form, makes me treat them as violations to some natural law, under which they deserve to be chainstabbed, stunlocked, and/or peppered with poison arrows + Lloyd's talismans until death.

I get a lot of mail, not so much hate, but just asking why. Why me? What did I do? It's my job to kill them, to keep the prey under persecution in a time of empowerment, I guess. A law of averages given form and will, to kill any humans, strong or weak, many or alone.

Even in my own world, I find no peace. There are humans out there, living and breathing, and the balance needs to be restored.

Reminder that ashes of ariandel was better than TRC.

Yea

Reminder that they were both decent but not great and which one you prefer is a matter of opinion

This. It's fine saying the fight is bad. Don't fight Dragons.

>Ash
>Base of the world
>DEEP ocean
>Everlasting Dragon guard

How does this relate to the Ringed City?
And does anyone else's headcanon involve every Arch-Tree containing it's own parallel wojavascript:;rld?

Wrong, but they're both trash.

15,895 hp and shit ton of resistances and absorption, instead of giving him an intersting moveset and a weak head they gave him 16k hp and one (ONE) fucking visceral 10 minutes into the fight.

The whole game?
You kill dancer to get to +9
You kill sage to get to DLC1 and +10
Vordt, Sage, Dancer, Friede and you're into dlc2. How is that the whole game?

Is harald curved gs trash?

no is very ok but not better than exile

Nah it's too short and the wolf is an awful fucking boss. Literally Lud&Zallen and Shulva ganksquad tier. There is also zero variety. You just walk through snow for 2 hours and fight the same 3 enemies.

The lore of AoA and the Friede fight are great but the rest is shit

Wrong

1-5 I continue memeing with my current build, 6-9 I make a new one, 0 I actually play Bloodborne instead of getting bored and quitting at the forest.

Post DS1 fashion
>you first lol

Help. I need fashion advices.
I love the Ringed K***ht hood, but can't find any chest that matches, other than the RK chest.

Not him but mine only made it to sl 90ish before everyone wanted to stop playing. Mostly use it to help people who ask for help with nameless and ocieros~

AoA: 1 good boss
TRC: 2 good bosses

I rest my case.

The fucking fly pit still gives me nightmares.

>Spears boss
>No idea this is an Old Monk style fight
>Phantom Darkdrift Yuria

Kudos to whoever made me temporarily lose my shit over whether or not I should kill her.

>exile does more damage than the heaviest hammer in the game
thinking

>Tfw you will never enter Ash lake for the first time again

They never managed to recreate that feel

Do these trees carry the entire world? What if you cut down one of the trees? Would that part of the world come falling down? Whose skull is there laying in the sand? Why is there a hydra down there? Where do these hydras even come from? Why are the fucking 4 legged shell things we find in the Crystal Cave also down here?

Smouldering Lake is the Ash Lake. The canopy is collapsing in DaS3, which is why you see giant roots here and there.

>wojavascript:;rld?
what did he mean by this?
I do wonder if the everlasting dragon is still just chilling at the base of the world by the time the end of DaS3 rolls around

Wait so how does the Spear of the Church thing work again? I haven't killed Midir nor have the covenant item equippet but I got summoned as a Spear of the Church for the boss fight while trying to red orb invade with with Blue Sentinel covenant equipped.

In the top left, during the fight, I had the Spear of the Church equipped.

The heavy/sharp changes were handeld by a bunch of incompetent retards, it really shows.

I still can't believe the painting guardian sword isn't a dual weapon.

Alexa I know you're playing in offline mode and shitposting here. Fucking mule for me god damn it and answer your phone

Allegedly (allegegedly because I still can't get it to work myself) Ledo's can combo the R1 into the L2, which makes it better than heavy EGS

canceled, not enough players

>wearing more than two of the same set TWICE
youtube.com/watch?v=wLR5u_Tw8lA

>knowing that one tiny mistake would set me back 20 minutes, based Miyazaki
He can be destroyed in less than 5 minutes if you know what you're doing, user. Plus every single attack is telegraphed as hell.

You can either get summoned in with the covenant or randomly by dropping white/red stone or invading.

Midir is a 9/10 fight.
Needs a couple more moves and done.

How much poise do I need to hyper armor through a curved greatsword when I'm using a ugs? I keep getting out hyper armored.

>Ringed K***ht **od

Fixed.

I somehow managed to wander down there without a guide. Got all the way to the Dragon before realizing I had to go back... all the way back. Without a fucking warp.
>Trudge back to the Hollow
>Climb up that basalisk infested hell
>Trudge through Swamp
>Fight up the shortcut to New Londo Ruins
>Emerge from the elevator into the clear sunshine of Firelink Shrine

Now THAT was the real feel, clawing your way up from the very bowels of the game, all that vertical platforming to reach the safety of base camp. It's too bad From chickened out from disallowing warping in the sequels, they're clearly underestimating the rush of euphoria players feel when they unlock a shortcut.

honestly that's just my only DS1 screenshot I have saved at the moment lol, I changed my armor up like, immediately after I did that and regretted not retaking the shot, 'cause it was a pretty epic backdrop there.

>finally, a true dragon fight!

What about Sinh? Sinh was pretty gud.
I feel like half the trouble with Midir is him being so fuckhuge

2bat: 8/10
Gael: 9/10
Midir: 2/10

note: this is fact

Good luck doing SL20 Dancer, SL30 Friede, SL35 Demons.

Desert pyro top, lorians legs, havel's gauntlets

Maximum edgelord fashion

Darkwraith armor

Who is this?

GIVES ME CONNIPTIONS

Shira.

Slut

Your facts are shit

____________me

I don't like the term "undead", it's very chauvinistic. They can move, communicate, and have souls. They're just a form of life that look like dead people, so we categorize them as not alive and not dead. If anything that's alive but looks dead should be called undead, then anyone above 70 should be called undead.
>hurr durr but they can't reproduce
Neither can really old people. That only makes my case more clear.
"Hollow" is even worse. Who are you to say they have no purpose? Who do you think you are? What's your purpose?

door shields are shit

>people are still playing Straightsword Souls

Can the paired greatswords L1 be parried?

They're funny in arena. Shitters don't know how to break through them so you can turtle and punish attacks all day.

but they are correct

You haven't played since the patch have you?

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
>HURR DURR LET'S HIDE THE FACT OUR DLC IS ABYSMALLY SHORT WITH FORCED COVER MECHANICS
FUCK YOU

Jokes on you I already call old people "undead".

>people are still using the most efficient and optimal weapon in PvE in a video game
Whoa!

Vordt then statue.

>invade
>host filled with phantoms with infinite iframes
>host playing like he's on dial up
>seeded
haha fun

>I want my dark souls to consist of a straight corridor from open circular arena to open circular arena where every fight is a dude with a sword who has no delays, mixups, or combos that he can cut short.

>people are still braindead casuals who have no creativity in their builds and just mash r1 to victory

What a fun fucking game. Truly worth the 60 bucks + season pass

Hey are the spiked mace and carthus gs viable bleed weapons now? Hollow plus carthus rouge?

And what about vordt's mace and the other frost weapons?

Is frozen weapon still worthless? Putting it on a hollow bandit dagger is great for twin princes but is there any use for it in pvp?

>He still plays backstab souls
Didn't change much, now its heavy infused straightsword souls

I still have him on my family share account. Playing 120 or even 100 faith doesn't even feel half as good. 100-120 is the only not ded range though

>less than 5 minutes
Post a video. At sl100 with a good strength weapon, you do about 1000 damage with a charged attack. Maybe if you're fine YOLO'ing it and are able to consistently get the 3-hit BKUGS string with a ton of endurance, sure, but the average player isn't going to be doing that. Midir two-shots most people and his openings last long enough for one good hit, then it's back to dodging.

Kalameet and Sinh are way better fights.

I don't like being an edged waifu
Though about it, but I don't like the Dickwraith armor a lot

>They never managed to recreate that feel
Not sure they could even if they wanted to. Closest anything ever came after it (for me) was exiting the clocktower after the Maria fight in BB. The surreal atmosphere of this decrepit fishing village, with the stuff you could see through the water allowing you to piece together how the different layers of the dream fit together. Even then it's just not quite the same. Part of me thinks that attitudes might have simply changed since then, that maybe devs are scared of putting in such large areas that players might miss entirely (although you could entirely miss Cainhurst in BB I think, if you never bothered going back to that crossroads for the carriage).
There's this as well. Shortcuts are no longer a quicker way to run through an area both directions and an easier way to navigate the game world, now they're pretty much always just a faster way back to the boss. Warping everywhere from the beginning lessens the feeling of risk and exploration, too. Go on a journey into some unknown location? You can't spend your souls until you manage to fight your way back to the hub. Now there's no risk like that because as soon as you have enough souls for a level it's just sraight back to firelink and have them spent within 30 seconds.

>dragon tooth is unbreakable
>has a handle carved into it

how?

>No Sable Church
>No Velka
>No Londor
>No Gertrude
>No Ocelot

>People are braindead
Good to see its not actually the game but the players. I've made a ton of builds in ds3 but TRC is the only shitty thing that fucks over anyone who isn't using a heavy exile cgs.
>Being this shit
Look for cover man.

>Spend 9001 hours making a qt
>In game she looks like tranny that got too much plastic surgery
Fug

Lighting

shoo shoo ENB

>Now there's no risk like that because as soon as you have enough souls for a level it's just sraight back to firelink and have them spent within 30 seconds.

Actually, having to warp back felt so tedious that I wouldn't even bother half the time, as opposed to DS1 where every time you find a bonfire you can spend souls on levels. So I probably lost more in DS2-3. If only not to hear that dumb BEARER, SEEK, SEEK, LEST. Shit.

what the fuck is the point of using any other weapon than RKPG? phantom range is so fucking broken in this game

>most bosses are adhd gotta go fast only have time enough to punish with 1 2h heavy weapon r1
>surprised people use light/fast weapon to get in 3 r1's before the boss does it's next combo
From should have done more than make BB-lite.
At least heavy weapons in BB are on par with the quick weapons.

>Go into the DLC on NG+7
>Think it's challenging
>Go into it on NG with a SL100 character
>Curbstomp everything

Holy shit if you played on NG and struggled against Princes, Gael or Midir, you are complete garbage jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=HSbXvn-qglA
Not me, but this guy did a SL1 NG+7 run with no rolling/blocking/sprinting. Finishes in just over 4 minutes.
The "average player" has no excuses if this guy can pull it off with so many self-imposed handicaps.

Fucking this, jesus fucking christ. One of my friends on steam bitched for like an hour straight abot how the angels aren't fair and how he hates the swamp. The whole time I'm trying to get across to him that what he's basically asking for is souls without any risk or thought. Just a straight sprint from boss to boss without any risk of losing anything. Mind you this is the same dude who thinks that if an (entirely optional) boss is too hard for some of the players then the devs should allow them to be able to make it easier at will until they can pass it and access the content that was "Blocked off" so I shouldn't be surprised.

>Sable Church
>Londor

You get the real Pygmy City; that's a million times better

>Velka

Basic name give to a God so that when you attack NPCs you can get them to stop it; that's it overall. Her Painted World stuff was old material that wasn't used

>Gertrude

Dead in the cell

>Ocelot

Dead by daddy