ITT: Cars only you like

inb4 negros

"That's the finest non-lethal military vehicle ever made!"

The Escudo was obviously the king of Pikes Peak, but I always showed the Cultus a little love every now and then.

I can't think of anything. Every car that I think is at least a little bit cool is generally liked by other people. I don't know, I guess that Isuzu Trooper my dad had for a couple of months once was pretty cool, and I don't hear a lot about it. Then again, he liked it too, so I'm not the only one.

This thread is too specific for me.

idc if its a trophy wife mall crawler, it would look great next to my hairdresser's car

I have a mental illness.

It needs to come back.

spent more on maintaining it than the car is worth

these are unliked for a reason. they are terrible, badly made, unreliable, pigfat shitboxes that depreciated like all fuck so only dirt poor niggers and old people that bought them new still drive.
>fwd with only the awful 4t80e automatic transmission available
>unreliable, uneconomical, gutless northstar v8 that blows head gaskets every 3 miles and has other regular maintenance parts placed in inexcusable places
>driving dynamics are somewhere between an aircraft carrier and a sea sponge
>interior looks like shit and falls apart in your hands like literally every other gm product
literally its only redeeming feature is exterior styling, which itself isn't worth writing home about. you post this car every now again saying you're the only one who likes it, and you're absolutely right. it is utter horse shit and you should find another car to fantasize about because you definitely do not want this one. source: owned one

everyone with good taste likes Asuka

That's because everyone with good taste hates Shinji

It's probably unreliable and cheaply made and I have no intentions of owning one, but damn me if it ain't really good looking.

What are other better cars with similar stylings?

only me

the pinnacle of american automotive styling right there, there was no better - there never will be any better - this was the best, the sexiest, the sleekest and the most innovative design ever to come out of the country of god.

Ladies and gentleman, the Chrysler 300M is a sex machine on wheels and deserves to be recognised as such. This will put any Mercedes to shame, just wow.
I'm just baffled by it's looks, dang that thing is sexy.

It makes me proud to be american.

Hoah.

Came close to wanting one.. took it for a test drive.. and the first thing I see is an old grandfather like clock in the dash.... fuck that bullshit. I really liked dat ass on this car.. but no, had to pass.

Audi 100 avant quattro

My family's first car I can remember. I would still love it with a passion if it still existed

i unironically want a fiero

Then unironically buy one and love it

i unironically dont have the funds cuz im unironically unemployed

Beautiful car. Just wish it was rwd with an lt1.

triumph GT6
never heard anyone here have one or want one

Then I hope you can unironically find a good one that you unironically enjoy to unironically have a good life.

It might be nostalgia.

they got terrible gas mileage, had rear leaf springs, and leaked oil. old subarus are much more fun

>terrible gas mileage
Compared to some SUV's of the time it wasn't too bad. And the rare 4 cylinder, while horribly underpowered, did get better mileage.

>rear leaf springs
How much of an issue is this? Does it really make the ride much worse?

>leaked oil
Replace the plastic valve cover and leaks should be gone.

Do your old Subarus have:
>full time 4WD
>limited slip differential with viscous coupling
>1970s A E S T H E T I C
And are they made in god-tier Canada?

Subaru kids have downs, best to just ignore them.

>Do your old Subarus have:
>>full time 4WD
some did but they had LOW RANGE too. pic related digital low range. they also have a diff lock button
>>limited slip differential with viscous coupling
actually yes.
s A E S T H E T I C
nope 80's box

what is this thing, that's badass

so its kind of like the Eagle

Except better, as low-range gearing is going to be more useful than full-time 4WD. Plus it's more fuel efficient, reliable, comfortable, better built, and has a good name backing it up. What does the Eagle have? A couple of autists who are obsessed over it. It was an outdated rustbucket of shit years before it even got released. Where's AMC? Gone. Where's Subaru? Producing some of the best vehicles on the road today.

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

no actually you can use low range with the full time awd. and it has a rear limited slip. i dont have a pic of one but heres what ratio it was

Your just mad because you're shitbox is inferior to the other shitboxes out there.

>anything
>inferior to a 80s Subaru shitheap

Subaru kids are so fucking stupid I swear, and that's coming from a not-Subaru owner.

I want one. Hell, I want all Triumph cars (Except the Acclaim).

Fucking first generation Honda CR-V's
Reliable B series motor.
Easy to put a vtec head on it, and get basically a 2.0L GS-R motor.
Auto or 5spd golden Honda shift bo
Basic AWD when you need it, not wasting fuel all the time,
Boxy, square, open and airy.
Easy to see put of.
Multilink suspension like an integra.
Front seats fold flat into beds in the EX model
Folding picnic table standard in all models
Tons of useful storage bins and secret compartments.

It's basically a Japanese volvo 240 wagon.

I also like the Honda Element, Ford Flex, infiniti M30 (nissan leapord), 05-12 Acura RL, first and second gen Honda Fit, jaguar xj300 and 350, lexus sc430, Toyota Matrix xrs, Infinti g20t, and even the gt86 / brz

I wish I could find one with a manual transmission for cheap and under 200 kilometers
>pic related

Was my first car so I have a soft spot for it.

Sephia baby

pre-facelift auroras

Lincoln Continental Mark VII.

There's also the same-platform Thunderbird and Cougar, but they're not nearly as square and similar in appearance to the Caddy, and the next generation Mark VIII as well but that's much more rounded.

You're cool in my book, user.

I really like the front end of the post-facelift Auroras as well, but the rear end is garbage compared to that glorious full width reflector.

The Honda Accord is such an underrated car, especially compared to the Civic, and only a few people on this board will agree.

Crown vic LTD, all my friends say the police variant is better, but fuck... look at these body lines man. It has an ash tray AND a cigarette lighter in EACH FUCKING DOOR!! Thats fucking money.

Your friends are whackers who are more interested in playing pretend-copper and jerking off to an overinflated sense of self-authority than appreciating a barge for what it is.

>it's too heavy
It's comfy
>the rear suspension sucks
You're just mad you can't stance it without converting to coilovers
>it was the worst Z ever
It was the best selling Z when it dropped. It also introduced many Z hallmarks such as T tops, rear disc brakes, and turbocharging. It's also incredibly cheap to buy parts for.

The 280ZX is the perfect car for baby's first classic car

Luxury as fuck, drives smooth. I wish it was RWD

1980 Mazda Anti-Pollution (Mazda AP)
Was a facelifted variant of the Cosmo sold only in 1980 in Japan and was powered by the 12A 2 rotor.
I still really like the RX5 Cosmo from 1975-1979 and would drive anywhere in the continental United States to buy one right now, but the 1980 AP is my magnum opus of shitboxes.

>pic related

and another

>rotary
>anti-pollution

1999 300m owner. 140k miles
no mechanical problems yet, but every electrical gremlin under the sun. cheap wiring is dry rotting and disintegrating

>Honda Accord

i have a black one 07 with the upgraded tailights. my shocks are dying. im always scraping.why do u like it so much? i guess its roomy. i like my rsx better. handling and steering is better.

I like them because they can handle sharp corners at 70 mph.

Dear journal

Today, Veeky Forums was wholesome

I know I'm the only one, everybody hates them but I love how left field they are.

I guess I should mention the only other cars I've owned were Chevrolet Astros and Toyota Corollas - McPherson strut

>mfw I owned a P72 police interceptor version of the LTD Crown Vic as my first car

It had 220k miles on the clock, had body rust, couldn't go faster than 95 mph, and everything was wearing out including the transmission. But I'll be damned if I didn't love that car. It was a lot quicker and a lot more maneuverable than you'd expect a tank like it to have been, and I have a lot of fond memories of it.

I miss that car. If I didn't know that it went to the crusher I'd look into buying it again and properly fixing it.

Becaue nobody knows they even exist

Looks like an MkIII Supra raped a Ferrari and this was the result of their offspring.

Don't bully the Venturi

>i think wranglers are autist cars and prefer grand cherokees

wtf I love dyke cars now

Qvale Mangustas. Ford V8 and obnoxious Italian styling in the back. Front was kinda poncy though. Still dig it.

Somebody's been watching too much Doug.

>my POV

Yup whacker confirmed

Lexus SC300 / SC400 ypu burger dumbfuck

Might cost more, but will run forever while maintaining it like a Camry.

I love 97 03 grand prix. Especially the coupe ones

Lotus Esprits, despite being unreliable as fuck, are the coolest looking wedgeboxes ever in my opinion.
>Tfw actually saving for one

damn mark 7s look nice. shame i can never seem to find one anywhere

Look at that sexy arse

The fuck does a 90s cartoon have to do with this?

heh

UTSA
I've seen this car parked next to a stanced frs and wrapped cobalt. There's also a gran turismo wrapped cruze.

cool styling

All that generation of SEAT looks good

Poor man's VW Golf.

arent ibizas based on polos ? and the leon is the equivalent of golf ?

It's a cool looking car. I've never seen one in person.

Come one now.

ma niga I remember seeing the first one at the 1994 ny auto show as a child. the last great olds.

I went to a local auto show once and saw a VII exactly like that one....but with a huge hood scoop, painted on flames and a ginormous wing on the back. I was appalled. The guy was serious.

hnnnnnggg

thats wrong though

Eagle Premiere and Dodge Monaco

3L PRV V6 engine, same powerplant as the
mighty DeLorean!

Thing drove as well as any mid size German luxury car of the ear, slightly less comfy interior, but my god, what a darling on the road for the bargain prices it ended up at

>They said I could be anything, so I chose to be a Z32

2000-2005 RAV4's

Everyone seems to hate them. I just bought one a few weeks ago and I love it.