byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ifyvQxtn
pastebin.com/P53ebDiC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the other thread was first but this one is better
it has a link to last thread and a last time on

>being that upset
My sides.

this the real thread

I even refreshed the page right before posting to make sure there wasn't one already! Told you I wasn't good at this kind of thing.

the 'last time on' is good so it doesn't matter

xth for remove peace keeper borg tazer W H E N

Let's have a thread without drama, without shitposting and without anything bad!

sawbones when will we play tf2

Am bored, give ideas to code

>fork and clone the repo
>try to compile
>6 errors
what a great start

Code a recipe for the ID lockable lockers/crates.

Use the byond beta silly!

There's a reason we don't have them

fucking morena controlling the server via april fool's pranks
unban 2hotdogs
everyone on this server needs to get banned immediately
i love you guys

Sounds interesting. Maybe have a lock item you can insert an airlock board into, so you can borrow its way of setting access, then you can just apply it to a locker or crate or spacepod

make the request consoles when they get a message PDA anyone in that department as so people might actually use them. Like if i send a request to cargo from medbay for a bloodbag crate via the requests console it would PDA all the cargo techs and QM that there is a message on the request console or just outright PDA the cargo staff the message

I was about to try make that

thank you user

Maybe have it use the ringer function like medbay, HoP desk, etc. Just a little ping noise and a message that the console has a request. I like the idea of the requests consoles and I agree that it's a shame they aren't useful right now.

Pico manipulators using plasma instead.
A surgical saw that works faster similar to the other medical tools rnd can make (using plasma, because hardly anything uses plasma in rnd)
A bone fixer that does bonegel, bonesetter, and bonegel like how the incision manager works. Does bonegel only when needed.

>i remember on another codebase their request consoles had sent a PDA message to everyone in the department they were in that there was a message and because of that people used them. The main reason no one uses them is because they are so un noitceable that chances are no one will see that there is a message

fucking why did the meme arrow appear on that one

Unban my Brother, 2hotdogs. (Irvine Riker)

I think that was goon

remove birbs

thing is i only played goon for 15 minutes before leaving in complete disgust. I think it was a HRP server (not bay), Aurora a think?

Pico manipulators using plasma would get a lot of flak from mechanic players, but I'll see what can be done

Upgraded surgical saw sounds nice, maybe explain it away that plasma can hold a finer blade?

A large-scale bone fixer would be good, might try and see what I can do about this one as currently there is no way to get more bone gel via RnD, and it's implied that bonegel's supposed to be finite in use

the biggest issue with upgrades is the RPED taking 20 years to build and costing riduclous amounts of metal to make. Maybe return it to needing glass metal plastic or just reducing the material price so it builds faster?

>more bone gel via RnD
Even just that would be a great change, speaking as a medbay player. Taking bone gel and a Fix-O-Vein out of a surgery crate and throwing the rest away feels so wasteful.

Bone gel itself should be a chemical that you can make and top it up.

Like, calcium and clonex for bone gel, you put that stuff in the squeezee sauce bottle and squirt that stuff onto broken bones to adapt and heal them

Then bone gel, plasma, and iron for reinforced bones

Miners always have a fuckload of plasma sheets, but none of it is ever used. It wouldn't be that bad.
Plasma cutters are a good example, in Deadspace 3 you get your first one from medical equipment that was being used as a saw.
Could be called a bone assembler, it doesnt have to be gel exactly and could say it uses pins to fix bones or something.

Is it true that Pomf is quitting?

Quitting life?
No, he attempted and pussed out

if admins have time for post round griff they have time to investigate how retarded that HoS was

BLOW THE BORGS THEY ARE OBJECTING TO ME USING A SHOTGUN

Plasmacutters would be nice if they didn't got shaded by diamond drills.
Really, the only use for plasma cutters is to distribute to the greytide nowdays and for people who thinks the D-drill is "too fast"

James is a fucking idiot no matter his role

yeah that hos was pretty shit, and I was his officer

How do we solve the admin problem?

Borgs were being shit to security for no reason and they got what they deserve
If I see those shit borgs again I'll make a proper ban request. If I wanted to be griefed for lols I'd play hippie not vg

>When are you going to revert 'X' April fool's over, right?
>Did you really sneaky merge such big change?

>isn't aware how laws work
Borgs were doing their jobs.

>shit to sec for no reason
>hos was literally shotgunning people within sight of asimov borgs constantly
Sure thing bucko.

>Have borgs on asimov
>do human harm
>get stopped
>BORGS ARE SHITTERS GET THE IONS

Derelict MoMMI here, I finished my first ever attempt at scratch building an SME and was getting about 5mw per collector with 1 emitter, wish the round had gone on longer so I could find out if it was stable in the long run too.

Next time it will hopefully take me less than 2 and a half hours to get it all done.

Fuck off HoS

>borgs follow their laws on asimov
>FUCKING SHIT BORGS GRIEFING ME FOR USING A HARMFUL WEAPON FOR NO REASON

>for no reason
You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

you're a fucking idiot james

>couldn't even be bothered to edit the pic with the applicable text

>hos shotgunning people to arrest them
>borgs electryfying doors to prevent harm

>only borg left after security's shitshow was a hugborg
>it had to take on the queen by itself at the hive
>ended up getting a first class ticket to silicon heaven
>could have had tons of backup and took out the queen
Thanks security!

>>borgs electryfying doors to prevent harm
didn't happen

>medical and other non-security borgs just hanging around security most of the shift for no reasons
>immediatley set on any officer that walks by instead of helping the crew at the rest of the station
>start fucking up the brig and shocking doors (which hurt even non officers and fucked over people with the xeno attack)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That's metagaming

we got our revenge as xenos tho

Tell your borgs they were shit and sitting in security instead of helping crew or fighting xenos then fucker

well I got electrified on some random doors in brig when some guy was chasing a borg around

>harm humans
>borgs show up to stop you
>fire ions
>ions hit the door and shock it
>gee golly guess they were just griefing

did u ahelp it. gonna assume its the same guy who killed me yesterday for on asimov not letting sec send human clowns en masse to vox station since it has no oxygen.
i ahelped that

Borgs ain't gonna do anything to xenos
I'm pretty sure it wasn't even code red

Checking the logs two people have ahelped the HoS for being an idiot
No admins responded

Can you check for who shocked that door while you're there? My bet is an officer spamming ions trying to get his valids.

*hailer beeps at you*
"You're under arrest punk, come quietly or I'll have to use force"

What do?

>using hailer
nice fucking meme

I would probably ask what anime that image is from

Get my buddy edward elric there to transmute another tunnel so we can escape

If nonantag, come quietly for the courtesy of asking first.
If antag, come quietly, make a fuss in interrogation, then detonate my explosive implant when the highest number of security are in the room.

>sit out a 3 hour round
>check back
>missed the next round start by 5 minutes
SAVE ME

Gotta be more specific than "that door"
I can't find anything about ions shocking doors though

EMP messes with electronics, if you EMP a door it can do a number of random things like bolt itself, open, power off or shock itself.

Gunsmith cats

dodge the bullets, disarm and magdump

I meant, which door exactly
But like I said, nothing about EMPs in brig, maybe they just aren't logged?
There are logs of HoS and some other sec ioning borgs though

Chance is ions doing things to doors aren't logged and AI setting doors to shock are.

If there's no record of anyone shocking the door, it was ions then. Sec justifying murdering brogs because they harmed themselves while murdering borgs.

stop acting like apophis
ss13 isn't art and the community isn't "trampling your vision"
people probably wouldn't be so rude toward you if you tried treating them with a little neighborly respect

If antag, come quietly for the courtesy of asking first.
If nonantag, make a run for it, make a fuss in interrogation when caught and get put in to perma after trying to smash the windows of my cell.

GREY PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

t. shitter borg

What poor damage control.

Same could be said for how you spent all your time in the brig being a griefing tard than anywhere else on the station

Call them a shitter and walk off

Is it just me or are all bad sec players come at american hours? What the hell is this trying to kill humans when borgs are on asimov. This should be a nobrainer.
Actually it's too much to shit on all americans it's just that during american hours the server goes high pop. Is it the stress that creates the shitter?

>AI mentions human harm in the brig
>check it out
>HoS actually ends up harming a huma in front of two asimov borgs
>ION'd for following laws

>cant connect
serb?

Ongoing connection issues, you're not the only one. See

pastebin.com/ifyvQxtn
pomf please look at my issues

Do I just PM Pomf with it or what?

Might as well post mine too
pastebin.com/P53ebDiC

I only showed up to the brig whenever I got called for human harm, which was way too often.

hire new and better admins

Unban people and make them admins

Hire new admins to prevent old admins from burning out

Actually get admins from different timezones

The BYOND devs may have done something that's causing the recent connection issues. Pray with us, /ss13g/.

Give me emergency powers over all the other admins.
I promise to return power when the crisis is over.

They did, probably. I just got failed security certificate from byond central, whatever that means.

unban 2hotdogs and make him the only admin and see how he likes it!!