/twg/ - Total War General

Dinosaur Edition

>Warhammer II
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer (embed)
[YouTube] Creative Assembly announces Total War: WARHAMMER 2 (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Old Ones:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=896599120
youtu.be/vUjtF0YYZ1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sigmar > ze Lady

Pleb.

I like both Warhammer and Historical Total War games.

im going to have an empire general go on a quest for elf pussy as a reenactment of the Mark of Chaos campaign

get out.

i dunno user i dont play much anymore, and when i do its usually soloing

i member i used the cheat engine tables to get the weapons with the traits i wanted

Stop playing Fantasy

Rate my cabinet, /twg/. My monarch sucks dick but my military minister has great traits and I'm about to take Rome which has Barracks and an artillery factory so I'll be able to research and outfit proper armies instead of cav/inf spam. I'm playing 4 turns per year so these ministers will be alive for quite a while.

>if you're walking around with less than 1000 troops, you are going to get immediately raped by overwhelming hordes of skeletons or empire troops or beastmen

It sucks

Looks like a pretty sweet cabinet to me. Are you going to be able to deal with those okay-but-not-that-great finances?

>tfw you post here but you don't even know the game yet
I can stay right guys

Avanti Savoia/10
Are you allying with the Most Serene?

git gud

I meant OWN the game yet
fuck my life

Do you like fantasy warhams and or history.

Then yes

that's one thing i've noticed, more the most part armies that aren't 20 stacks in the campaign are largely worthless besides agent stacking like vc

i forgot about all the battles i fought in rtw that were mostly 10v10 or so and 20v20 were huge af

what do you think the intro cinematic will be like for warhammer 2?

You're busy killing undead when this man comes up to you, slaps your ass and asks you to fight alnogside him against chaos.
What do?

playing as?

>literally just bought warhammer
>172976971's pic makes me want to play Empire instead
I wish warhammer was less shallow desu

i go fuck a sexy femSkaven

what now

I've got a challenge for you.

Kholek with all abilities and items, and nineteen rank 9 Shaggoths.

Custom Battle, normal difficulty, use whatever you'd like.

Gobbo archers are _____

For the game it'll be the trailer we saw, just as the intro to Warham 1 is the cinematic trailer for that. For the individual races it'll be the in-engine trailers we see of them like Warham 1.

Unless they change things for some reason.

Armies less than 20 can be useful on defense. Especially bretonnia where you might not want to build a Garrison

Unfiled, unbased, left handed.

Join him in glorious battle and then ask him to slap my ass again

Cry of joy because I am important enough that Emperor KARL MOTHERFUCKING FRANZ asked me to come with him and destroy those chaos shits

>tfw

green and based

LME?

Is there any reason why i shouldn't pick Reiksguard over Empire Knights?

I got a trade agreement with France and Great Britain. I sent a trade fleet of sloops to get a trade node so hopefully they make it to an open one before the money runs out and I have to start increasing taxes. I took Naples and Milan from the Spanish and peaced out so I haven't gone bankrupt yet.
I'll probably conquer them soon. Ottomemes and PLC completely ate Austria so I'll probably turn eastward and "liberate" the balkans.

But of course

it would be more of a challenge to win as kholek vs an ai with all anti large like demis or halberds

what the hell kind of challenge is this

S A C K

fuck me, i know that's napoleon but this makes me want to play empire again. what was so shit about that one anyway

TWENTY GOOD MEN

What skaven unit is this?

some degenerates idea of a grey seer

clan eshin dicc runner

I think that's fan art. Reminds me vaguely of Pathfinder art, or MtG.

/mtg/ general is this way

that's MTG bros

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=896599120

Has anyone played this yet?

Has there been a mod made yet to help differentiate the different Damsels? Different color dresses, different staffs, something?

one of the rare females that is save from becoming a brood mother thanks to her white fur

Franz is small time.

ultra-bad ai and unresponsive units

i will get you if you need it that bad senpai

see
whats your steam

oh yeah. well ill bite the bullet, terra incognita sounds promising

The Horned Rat smiles upon us, another human city will be mine this day.

Run away with Gelt+demis, charge up plague of rust+transmutation of lead. Fly in and face fuck them then disengage when the effects are over.

Why doesn't the empire have pegasus flygunners?

>tfw had a dream they released two new lords
>One was a female tree like Durthu
>The other was a necromancer who started to the south of Vlad

Was weird but I thought they were both very cool.

In their only mention in the modern fluff, female Skaven are described as mostly essentially mindless giant sky-scraper sized living wombs that are blind and have severely atrophied limbs, do not have the intelligence to speak, are covered in lactating breasts, are bought and sold as particularly valuable slaves, and only exist to constantly dribble baby Skaven like a faucet and to eat thanks to the Skaven tendency to "improve" on nature artificially. In one of the Gotrek & Felix novels, a Skaven is rewarded by his superior by being given permission to mate with one (the implications are mind-boggling).

> Why doesn't the empire have pegasus flygunners?

Hello Radious.

If 1.5 doesn't come out this week I swear to Sigmar

>Imperial Demigryph Flygunners [Grenade launchers (Female)]

Sigmar saves you!

The slight elevation around the city allows my Jezzails to demonstrate superior Skaven firepower

Try to beat a full stack of wolfriders

>implying ASOIAF is inferior to Tolkien
This faggot keep getting better and better!

Karl Franz owes his life to the Wood Elves. If you aren't allying with them and helping them conquer Bretonnia, then you are a faggot.

AND THEY'LL BE MAGNIFICENT TRAILERS.
Like best race
youtu.be/vUjtF0YYZ1c

UNFF that fuckin model is so sexy. I hope he's in game eventually

>Imperial Demigryph Flygunners [Grenade launchers (Female)] - Lore of death

He rules an empire, he has to put their needs above his own.

>Get Non-aggression pacts with elves
>One faggot hates it, goes to war
>drags them all into war with me
>They all sue the next turn
>Elf marches to Helmgart
>ends up enslaved after my captain assaults her army and body repeatedly

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

Fuck me blasting charges are so powerful for how cheap the unit is

even harry potter is superior to got
it's the bottom of the barrel low fantasy garbage
even the eye of argon is superior

>Malekith and Morathi get the same sort of bonus as Vlad and Isabella, when reinforcing one another

why them feels nigga

My warriors make it atop the walls. They must clear out the defenders who would rain deadly missiles down on us otherwise.

I was expecting incest

Where did you hide the incest

Out of all the base factions in warhammer which is the hardest to play?

empire

The gates are broken and Skaven rush-scurry into the city to claim it for the under-empire

Kemmler or Azhag is a pretty shit time.

confirmed for shit taste or troll. No one could possibly be this autistic right?

keep going user

Anyone else dislike the slann model? Doesn't look frog-like at all. Doesn't even look toad like. Does anyone have reference art to how they may have gotten this idea for mazdamundi?

at least eye of argon is funny m8
there's nothing good about got.

Of all the low fantasy series, it is the worst. They should have made a series about the black company or wheel of time, or literally anything else.

Does anyone else rename their units after a heroic victory or extended campaign in a region? For example if I conquered the various states in Italy in Napoleon after multiple battles and sieges with the same 1-3 stacks, I would name the units in the stacks something like "Italian Wars Veteran Foot" or "Italian Wars Veteran Horse". I like it because I often mix my armies up so in one battle I would have veterans from campaigns in Italy, Germany, and Spain all fighting together.

Here our advance is checked by a human formation. Yes, their pikes do make a somewhat decent defense.

Help me out, bros, what is a good army composition for the last quest battle of Bretonnia?
The one in the Badlands, against the orcs.
I don't gonna there until I'm confident, but the bar always indicates that I'm fucked, so no point going there only to have my ass kicked.

I like history and fantasy and you.

Tens of people agree with you im sure. How is GOT worse, you have to at least have an argument in there im sure. I'm looking forward to how you can pedestal both harry potter and tolkien above warhammer and GoT

What kind of buff do you think it would be fair for Kemmler to get? Hopefully something loosely based on the lore.

Since he starts out with some Hexwraiths and Cairn Wraiths, I think it'd be cool if he had some perk like, 'if Kemmler has X amount of Ethereal units in his army, the non-Ethereal units get a 10% physical resistance buff.'

I do, based on surviving a long campaign or performing above and beyond in a battle.

my plan-plan is simple

PREDICTIONS PREDICTIONS FOR FACTION RATINGS
Lizardmen > High Elves > Dark Elves > Skaven

bets on skaven being fun but worthless and half their shit will be bugged or as useless as chariots

honorable mention to tomb kings perhaps being lower than them for that reason

full stack of royal peg knights, grail knights, and grail guardians. The main challenge of the greenskin battle is the aracknarok spider.

NO DON'T DO IT YOU FUCKING RAT BY SIGMAR

not that guy but tolkien shits on any of those.

In warhammer I rename units based on banners

so If I put a group of knights with the blazing (or whatever is the flag that gives you fire damage) banner I call them the knights of the blazing banner or something